Jimmy Savile

Old Oct 19th 2012, 4:13 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You People????

This isn't a court of law you know. Its an ex pat forum where people can express their individual views. Just because other peoples views don't coincide with yours, it doesnt mean that they are "ignorant"
and that applies to all, not just one side or the other of the arguement.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 4:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardP
Where are you people coming from --- are you judge and jury ???---- nobody is defending any wrongdoer, all some of us are saying --- where is the proof ??? not bloody hearsay --- or someone i know told me ---- or there's no smoke without fire ------- prove ---whether the person is dead or not ---PROVE IT ---- and then we can all agree what a fiend that person was----[ until then its only HEARSAY ---Newspapers trying to sell their garbage wares --- or those that now think they might just make a few quid --- finally there are those that may /could have been abused , but until it is a proven fact it is only HEARSAY whether the guilty be dead or not.
If I told you that I know as a FACT he used to get young girls into Top Of the Pops by getting them into his limo and he used to tell them he expected something in return, quite often not taking no for an answer would that make you stop trying to defend him?
Old Oct 19th 2012, 6:38 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Police today announced an official criminal investigation into Saviles conduct involving no fewer than 400 different lines of enquiry !!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...ild-abuse-ring

Yes,this is the same guy who in public openly defended Glitters obnoxious actions as harmless.

I wonder if the fluffy bunnies will treat any future police findings with similar contempt ?

Little wonder he got away with it for so long with so many people happy to bury their heads in the sand and sweep it all under the carpet.

The term Absolute Power comes to mind with Saviles phoney facade and do gooder image making him virtually untouchable and answerable to no one.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:32 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone remember Savile being called Saville...when did the spelling change
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:00 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Question to RichardP and anyone else who is still interested...

Do you think that all the MPs who fiddled expenses were innocent?
Old Oct 19th 2012, 9:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
Question to RichardP and anyone else who is still interested...

Do you think that all the MPs who fiddled expenses were innocent?
Do you think there are any?
Old Oct 19th 2012, 10:19 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps there are even more sales reps for companies large and small who fiddle their expenses
but they didnt fiddle with young kids
and AFAIK nor did any MP's that I can bring to mind at this moment
Old Oct 19th 2012, 11:24 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Does anyone remember Savile being called Saville...when did the spelling change
I can tell you this much.In New Zealand his show was called Jum'll fux it.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 11:37 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
I'd say, from what is being reported, that he was probably both.
You dont know that. As you rightly point out, all we know is whats been reported by the media and thats all been sensationalised and made newsworthy - its open season on Savile.

I dont believe he was a pervert or a paedophile - I believe if had been, it would have not been covered up, it would have been brought to light when it happened and he wouldnt have been "sir Jimmy", he'd have been a "Michael Jackson".

He was probably a bloke, like many others who found himself or engineered himself into a position where he was surrounded by pretty young girls, all "glammed up", looking way above their years and he took advantage. Whats that crude saying that I've heard many a man say "I'll bet they're gagging for it" - well he took advantage of his position and the girls eagerness to be grown up and to be special to a celebrity. Wrong yes, stupid yes, but I dont think it was much more than that - but hey, what do any of us know???? Oh yes, what the gutter press have cleverly worded to incriminate him and we all fall for it!!!

Jo xxx
Old Oct 20th 2012, 6:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
You dont know that. As you rightly point out, all we know is whats been reported by the media and thats all been sensationalised and made newsworthy - its open season on Savile.

I dont believe he was a pervert or a paedophile - I believe if had been, it would have not been covered up, it would have been brought to light when it happened and he wouldnt have been "sir Jimmy", he'd have been a "Michael Jackson".

He was probably a bloke, like many others who found himself or engineered himself into a position where he was surrounded by pretty young girls, all "glammed up", looking way above their years and he took advantage. Whats that crude saying that I've heard many a man say "I'll bet they're gagging for it" - well he took advantage of his position and the girls eagerness to be grown up and to be special to a celebrity. Wrong yes, stupid yes, but I dont think it was much more than that - but hey, what do any of us know???? Oh yes, what the gutter press have cleverly worded to incriminate him and we all fall for it!!!

Jo xxx
So you wouldn't mind him "playing" with one of your kids at age 10 and 12? Interesting.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

RichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now in order to defend the indefensible....and why is everyone shouting
Typical "muck-spreader" reply, he's guilty is he???, based on media muck spreading, I just hope to god no-one starts baying for your blood just on someone elses say so. And why shout, simply because the "tunnelled visionaries" amongst us are trying to hang a dead man on the say so of unproven facts.

As I have said before, let it be judged in a court of law, and then, if he is found guilty you can vent your spleens demanding this that and the other, but by that time he'll be old news and you vigilantes will no doubt have another "innocent till proven guilty" to bray your mindless brains at.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:35 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So you wouldn't mind him "playing" with one of your kids at age 10 and 12? Interesting.
I didnt say that - and thats a disgusting comment that you came to without any evidence , common sense or thought!!! You dont work for the Sun do you???? If not, you should!!!

Jo xxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Oct 20th 2012 at 7:40 am.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 7:40 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

There is usually no smoke without fire, this case could be proven to be the exception, but I don't think it will.

I presume that the JS impersonators will be signing on the dole, as I can't see there will be much demand for them at "turning the Christmas lights on" ceremonies
Old Oct 20th 2012, 8:07 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
I didnt say that - and thats a disgusting comment that you came to without any evidence , common sense or thought!!! You dont work for the Sun do you???? If not, you should!!!

Jo xxx
He was reported in the 70's for fiddling with a 12 year old kid in a hospital, the charges were dropped because the child had learning difficulties and the parents were worried it would not be taken seriously but hospital staff were very clear it had gone on. Its in the public domain if people can be bothered to just look a bit deeper, the police have a hand in all of this, they are equally to blame as the BBC is.

What confuses me Jo is why you are defending him so vociferously. I get it, proof and all that and the cold hard facts are we will never get any closure, the alleged victims will never get justice and we might never get to the bottom of the whole sordid affair but its your defence and at times justification of the filthy creep that is quite unusual, I don't actually get it, I'm not asking for you to be out in the street wailing for blood but as I asked long ago in what will be a veeeery long drawn out thread I suspect, would you be happy if a "child" of yours was carrying on with a guy that old? Lets face it, in some cases he was implicated in he was well into his 60's and the girls were underage and in a couple of cases pre teen girls! Whatever you may say about how girls come across now, in ANYONES book thats simply not normal!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 8:11 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Lets get this straight.
This is NOT simply about media speculation.

It IS about numerous live and independant victim interviews.
It IS about previously recorded witness statements.
It IS about Saviles own admissions in his very own words.

Seriously just how much evidence do some people need before they are willing to face the truth ???

The sad thing here is NOT that Savile is unable to try defending the indefensible in Court.

The saddest thing by far is that his victims will never see him appear in Court to be sentenced and lead off to prison for his obnoxious activities.

They will NEVER see JUSTICE PROPERLY SERVED !

Unlike Savile who is lucky to be six foot under before the shit hit the fan,
They have to continue living with the legacy of his actions for the rest of their lives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.