Jimmy Savile

Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:01 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Those sites are hilarious!!
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Those sites are hilarious!!
Thought they may make someone giggle?

It just purports to show that similar types of accusation can be leveled at various types of people with various types of evidence with various types of outcomes.....
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't make it right though. Supposedly 3 involved according to todays papers, Saville, Glitter and ?

They have tried to speak with ? who denies it but who is ?

By the way only thing Glitter said was know nothing about it now what a surprise.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:12 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

My wife having returned to England for a wedding, I was left dog sitting, sure to get into trouble, but only mild trouble at this stage.

I dug out some old tapes from yonks ago and played them on an old recorder of sorts, made up tapes from God knows when. The first thing I heard was Saville's voice moderating a show, followed by Only Sixteen.

By Christ it took me back, it's still playing and I'm still back in more carefree days.

They can't dig the man up to try him, he won't know that they've knocked down his memorial, and if he loses his knighthood he won't lose any sleep over it.

What they should do is put that daft Esther Rantzen on trial for perverting the course of justice.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:58 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG View Post
They can't dig the man up to try him, he won't know that they've knocked down his memorial, and if he loses his knighthood he won't lose any sleep over it.
The point is that those things remain grossly offensive to all those who have suffered because of his actions.

Maybe I'm a tad cynical, but in recent years every time I hear someone has been given a knighthood it immediately crosses my mind, I wonder what this scumbag has been up to to bribe his way to a gong and I wonder when the shit will hit the fan about his various wrongdoings ?

It's almost reached the stage where a knighthood is a symbol of dishonour, rather than the reverse and more akin to having a dead albatross strung around the neck.

Pleased I never got one,it would simply have ruined my impeccable reputation and lily white character.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:28 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly View Post
The point is that those things remain grossly offensive to all those who have suffered because of his actions.

Maybe I'm a tad cynical, but in recent years every time I hear someone has been given a knighthood it immediately crosses my mind, I wonder what this scumbag has been up to to bribe his way to a gong and I wonder when the shit will hit the fan about his various wrongdoings ?

It's almost reached the stage where a knighthood is a symbol of dishonour, rather than the reverse and more akin to having a dead albatross strung around the neck.

Pleased I never got one,it would simply have ruined my impeccable reputation and lily white character.
I must admit I still hanker after that gong. I walk with a limp because I've served Her Majesty, I've told lies for Her Majesty, I'm waiting for the call and I've saved up for the top hat.

I think she might have the arsehole because I've come to live in Spain.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:41 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG View Post
I must admit I still hanker after that gong. I walk with a limp because I've served Her Majesty, I've told lies for Her Majesty, I'm waiting for the call and I've saved up for the top hat.
Shame, I always had you down as one of the good guys.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 12:47 am
On the road again.

Now then,now then, how's about this then guys and gals ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...verturned.html

Another member of G G s "do you want to be in my gang perhaps"?
We should find out soon enough.

Meanwhile rumours are rife in the corridors of BBC power this evening.
The cleaners are said to working overtime cleaning up the brown stuff behind a number of panic stricken celebs.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Hey! the guy is dead. You can't do anything to him now, whereas scum like Paul Raven(Garry Glitter), will be released back into public.

I have never understood the workings that happen in a child molester's mind, nor do I want to.

Muttleeee do something

apologies to DD

Last edited by dunmovin; Oct 5th 2012 at 4:36 am.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

RichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud of

Had you actually seen the programme and the evidence presented I very much doubt you'd be spouting such absolute nonsense by trying to defend the indefensible, unless of course you enjoy playing devils advocate.

Maybe Saviles own words will give you a better insight into his character and actions.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/38...phile-gary.htm

Birds of a feather it seems.
One wonders whether, had you been born say in the days of the wild west, would you be standing in front of a lynch mob screaming for blood, or perhaps nearer to this time, a "brown shirt" killing off the Jewish population in Nazi Germany.

Irrespective of what is said by those that creep from the woodwork AFTER someones death, to supposedly denegrate a persons character, all citizens are presumed innocent until proven, in a court of law, GUILTY.

If the man / woman is then found guilty of such abuses then he/ she is open to wrath of the people, until that moment in time one should their countenance.

Finally, just ask yourself this, would you think a man would stand in front of a large crowd and select, at random, someone to abuse, or did these 'fans" throw themselves at at him, just to brag to her mated what what on, if indeed anything did go on.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

RichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dunmovin View Post
Hey! the guy is dead. You can't do anything to him now, whereas scum like Paul Raven(Garry Glitter), will be released back into public.

I have never understood the workings that happen in a child molester's mind, nor do I want to.

Muttleeee do something

apologies to DD
Here is an answer to the case in question ---- a man was found guilty, he is open, and rightly so, to all the abuse hurled at him.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't defend the weirdo for a minute, he's probably guilty as charged, but if those things were so offensive to people, why an earth didn't they speak up at the time when he could have been punished for his crimes. They are all popping up now with their stories, probably getting paid for them, why now? Is it because they can tell their stories without anyone contesting them? In the car yesterday listening to the radio, there was someone, now in her sixties, told us about how she met JS when she was 14. He later invited her on her own, to watch him recording a show, so she travelled by train across London with her parent's permission, and after he invited her back to his room. She went on to tell us how he ended up with his hand in her knickers etc. I don't condone anything he did, but surely it was a tad naive of the girl, and her parents! What were they thinking?
Old Oct 5th 2012, 9:13 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
One wonders whether, had you been born say in the days of the wild west, would you be standing in front of a lynch mob screaming for blood, or perhaps nearer to this time, a "brown shirt" killing off the Jewish population in Nazi Germany.

Irrespective of what is said by those that creep from the woodwork AFTER someones death, to supposedly denegrate a persons character, all citizens are presumed innocent until proven, in a court of law, GUILTY.

If the man / woman is then found guilty of such abuses then he/ she is open to wrath of the people, until that moment in time one should their countenance.

Finally, just ask yourself this, would you think a man would stand in front of a large crowd and select, at random, someone to abuse, or did these 'fans" throw themselves at at him, just to brag to her mated what what on, if indeed anything did go on.
So Fred West, Raoul Moat and (since you mention Nazi Germany) Hitler are innocent then?
Old Oct 5th 2012, 9:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardP View Post

The police have, for years, been having complaints about this predator. They have always covered it up and brushed it under the carpet. Someone somewhere knows the truth, didn't he himself tell the world that we were all wrong about Garry Glitter? Look how that worked out. Rumours do not circulate, in all areas, for 40 years.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 9:51 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Danny Baker's review of Ed Stewart's auto-biography

http://soreeyes.org/archive/2005/06/05/stewpot/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.