F1 thread.

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:25 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

They didn't dare ..... why am I not suprised
Personally, I wouldn't be happy about winning it in that manner
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:26 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Maybe the fat lady is still just clearing her throat??

""Lewis Hamilton could still become the 2007 Formula 1 Drivers' title after it was revealed that BMW are reportedly being investigated for fuel irregularities at the end of the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Although no word has been given by the governing body, BBC News claimed in their 10 ‘o' Clock bulletin that the
FIA are investigating both BMWs, which finished fifth and sixth, for irregularities with their fuel.

A spokesperson claimed the FIA had concerns of the 'fuel temperatures', with an insider claiming it was 'too cold'.""
They wouldn`t run with cold fuel it would make the cars heavier. ;-))
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Well, I'm glad F1 has saved at least some shred of credibility. I really did think they were going to do anything to let Hammy win,
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Well, I'm glad F1 has saved at least some shred of credibility. I really did think they were going to do anything to let Hammy win,
McLaren have appealed the decision to do nothing, so they might now do something, though prob just constructors points.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I don't think they will cave in. Bad for Sport if they do. There is already wild conspiracy theories flying around. You should check out the 606 board. That is, if you can cope with thousands of people just like rugbymatt
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
McLaren have appealed the decision to do nothing, so they might now do something, though prob just constructors points.
Mclaren are no longer in the constructors, and to be honest I cant see the FIA doing a thing about it, it is an irregularity, it was by less than 10 degrees in temp and the experts this morning on TV didn't think it would make much of a difference.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 1:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well someone had to pass comment on this so why not me.................

I had my suspicions he would leave Mclaren, but seriously?

Red Bull??!!??!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7074737.stm

Last edited by rugbymatt; Nov 3rd 2007 at 1:32 pm. Reason: forgot the link!!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Red Bull??!!??!!

Red Bull gives you wings..
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Red Bull??!!??!!

Good luck to the smug git!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:09 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Good luck to the smug git!
You and I both know that he will need more than luck if he decides on Red Bull!!

He must be going to Renault, he cant be heading anywhere else.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will be interesting to see. Maybe people will give him the credit he deserves if he turns around Renault
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:12 pm
Senior Moment

You and I both know that he will need more than luck if he decides on Red Bull!!
He must be going to Renault, he cant be heading anywhere else.
I heard that he was let out of his 2 year contract as long as he didn't go to any BIG names. He MUST have been desperate to get out ... maybe hes writting off next season.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:14 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I heard that he was let out of his 2 year contract as long as he didn't go to any BIG names. He MUST have been desperate to get out ... maybe hes writting off next season.
It was on the cards, he couldn't openly threaten the team like he did and expect to get away with it.

That theory makes sense, he is still only a boy really and there is no doubt he has talent, however precocious it is!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 3:29 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Alonso is going back to Renault..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/7136498.stm
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

gengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the rough

It`s likely that Hamilton will be on extended gardening leave next year . News quote:-McLaren have admitted that leaked Ferrari data had been more "widely disseminated" within the team than previously suspected.
"McLaren greatly regrets that its own investigations did not identify this material," said a McLaren statement.

Unless come February they can prove to the FIA that they have removed all stolen intelligence from their 2008 car it wont be in the competition.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.