Wikiposts

F1 thread.

Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Was it not 8.3 secs pole to second?? If it wasn't
Hamilton's a born loser, shouldn't be allowed in anything more than powerful than an Iron.
That's more like it
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

One eighth of a second
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Now don't all agree with me, but -
I'm a prick, I was looking at the results from the Jap GP 8.3 secs 1st to 2nd I thought it was a pretty impressive qualifying margin!!! - thought maybe it had monsooned it the second he crossed the line
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Now don't all agree with me, but -
I'm a prick,
I concur!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:32 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I don't think you're a prick LB, you just had a senior blonde moment I can understand that I have had one or two myself
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Well, things just got interesting
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

So is this the same Mr Hamilton who has taken pole for tomorrows race by 8+ seconds?
How could this be? Was he stood in the pits throwing rocks at the opposition as they passed? Did he deliberately spill oil on the track so those following had no traction? Or is he simply a quicker driver? or has better tactics? we'll all know tomorrow. But 8 secs a lap!! it could be all over after 10 laps if he was running on more than vapour!!

Re:- the comment about the English bias of F1 officialdom - is that not purely representative? the vast majority of the teams are based in England, as is most of the marketing, hospitality, scrutineering, safety and medical set-up.

I think you're all a bunch of sad success knockers!! except of course Matt, who is just a Twat.
Re:- the comment about the English bias of F1 officialdom - is that not purely representative? the vast majority of the teams are based in England, as is most of the marketing, hospitality, scrutineering, safety and medical set-up.

in which other sport would this be acceptable ??

can you imagine the world cup final between england and germany with a german referee ??

or a wimbledon tennis final between nadal & federer with a spanish umpire ?

even the most corrupt sport in the world (boxing) wouldnt allow any of the scoring referees in the fight between mayweather & hatton to be either american or british !!!!

the fact of the matter is that hamilton has got away with MURDER this year...and every other driver in F1 knows that.

you wont hear that from his PR, spin machine ...i.e ITV

Hamilton = Teachers pet.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666

in which other sport would this be acceptable ??

can you imagine the world cup final between england and germany with a german referee ??

or a wimbledon tennis final between nadal & federer with a spanish umpire ?

even the most corrupt sport in the world (boxing) wouldnt allow any of the scoring referees in the fight between mayweather & hatton to be either american or british !!!!

the fact of the matter is that hamilton has got away with MURDER this year...and every other driver in F1 knows that.

you wont hear that from his PR, spin machine ...i.e ITV

Hamilton = Teachers pet.
OH my! you really don't like our Lew do you? Who I think has just admitted HE made a mistake, not the tyre makers, track builders, sweet wrappers from the crowd - how many F1 drivers do you hear say that????

Any given sportsman can only "play" against his contemporaries, under the rules and governance in place and using the technology available.

Tell me ANY sport where all participants are treated the same, to save you time, I'll tell you - NONE irrespective of the authorities seeming neutrality.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

OH my! you really don't like our Lew do you? Who I think has just admitted HE made a mistake, not the tyre makers, track builders, sweet wrappers from the crowd - how many F1 drivers do you hear say that????

Any given sportsman can only "play" against his contemporaries, under the rules and governance in place and using the technology available.

Tell me ANY sport where all participants are treated the same, to save you time, I'll tell you - NONE irrespective of the authorities seeming neutrality.
He made a slight mistake, But I feel the Team was the people who decide when he come's in, they called it wrong

come on, he s unbearable...
lewis how do you feel after the retirement?
i feel sorry for the team who did a fantastic job..
did you?

did you f**k?
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andyrich666
He made a slight mistake, But I feel the Team was the people who decide when he come's in, they called it wrong

come on, he s unbearable...
lewis how do you feel after the retirement?
i feel sorry for the team who did a fantastic job..
did you?

did you f**k?
See now, you don't get Lewey boy, using language like that - he's a real gent. Maybe your dislike is a class thing? He has it - you can't even spell it?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

The whole Hamilton/Alonso and Ferrari/McLaren thing has made it a far more interesting season that I remember for a long time.

And the different perspectives in spanish/british reporting have been notable.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

See now, you don't get Lewey boy, using language like that - he's a real gent. Maybe your dislike is a class thing? He has it - you can't even spell it?
for me that is one of the problem's I have with him, always appearing as the Nice guy, Being to politically correct is very transparent. I think he takes a bit far

If it had been Webber in the same situation he would have said:- "Who know what, Lou, I am pretty ****** off, leave me alone"

I would have loved if Lewis had said that
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:35 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Well, things just got interesting
They did , they did!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:53 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

And I'll be in Spain for the last race!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

When you have a 10 second lead and the guy behind is catching at two seconds a lap, you come in for tyres.

When the guy behind has caught and passed you, you definately come in for tyres.

When you are re-passed by a back marker, you come in for tyres.

Whoever made the decision to keep Hamilton out for another lap after all that had happened deserves to lose their job. He was robbed by his team, whatever his own thought the team can over rule him at any moment and they have the ability to see the condition of his tyres via tv screens, he can't see them!

As an aside to this we did get a WORLD CHAMPION TODAY!!

Big applause for JAMES TOSELAND Who picked up the world superbike championship in the last race in France this afternoon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.