F1 thread.

Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

gengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: F1 thread.

Cancel that previous post. The FIA have accepted McLarens apology and appear to wish closure of the episode.
press quote : "In the light of McLaren's public apology and undertakings the FIA president has asked the members of the World Motor Sport Council for their consent to cancel the hearing scheduled for February 14 and, in the interests of the sport, to consider this matter closed," he declared

Game on, anyone want a drive ? must be dimensionally equivalent to a Spanish hobbit
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well, its all off again and its looking like its going to be a stonking year.

What are the thoughts?

How do you see the new rule changes, and who do you think the fights will be between this year?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well, its all off again and its looking like its going to be a stonking year.

What are the thoughts?

How do you see the new rule changes, and who do you think the fights will be between this year?
I dont think its fair you are a hour ahead as it will be harder for me to wake up as early tomorrow.

Think Alonso is a non starter thsi year he must be very frustrated, I see the Engine and Gearbox changes could be causing some controversy, ahvent looked at all the rules yet, but im sure they will be droned out in detail throughout each race, lol
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

............. and who do you think the fights will be between this year?
You and SD mostly - I think she's wising up to you, though if DF gets back on he could push her a close second.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
I dont think its fair you are a hour ahead as it will be harder for me to wake up as early tomorrow.

Think Alonso is a non starter thsi year he must be very frustrated, I see the Engine and Gearbox changes could be causing some controversy, ahvent looked at all the rules yet, but im sure they will be droned out in detail throughout each race, lol
I think the ECU changes will be a positive thing for the sport, although I am sure I wouldn't want to drive a car that fast without traction control!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other teams and just how competative they are going to be.
Force India will be one to watch, lots of money and passion, even if the car is so far behind the field.

Looking forward to seeing Kazuki Nakajima, he is supposed to be an exciting racer.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I think the ECU changes will be a positive thing for the sport, although I am sure I wouldn't want to drive a car that fast without traction control!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other teams and just how competative they are going to be.
Force India will be one to watch, lots of money and passion, even if the car is so far behind the field.

Looking forward to seeing Kazuki Nakajima, he is supposed to be an exciting racer.
You boring twat!!!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
You boring twat!!!
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.................................. ........... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~, ........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

_____
__...---'-----`---...__
_===============================
______________,/' `---..._______...---'
(______________). . ,--'
/ /.---' `. /
'--------_ - - - - _/
`~~~~~~~~'
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

_____
__...---'-----`---...__
_===============================
______________,/' `---..._______...---'
(______________). . ,--'
/ /.---' `. /
'--------_ - - - - _/
`~~~~~~~~'
Need to watch the Val v Sevilla game now, so back later

Vamos mi Sevilla
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Need to watch the Val v Sevilla game now, so back later

Vamos mi Sevilla
0-1

Had Sev HT/FT + Sev to win and believe it or not Fabiano 1st goal scorer

one more bet to come in that is Capel to score anytime, Well I can lay all off now and maybe lay Hamilton tomorrow just to keep the thread on topic
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:42 am
Straw Man.

You boring twat!!!
Attached Thumbnails F1 thread.-legovi8.gif  
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Awwwwh! fank cue matty, a lickle lego man just for me?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:12 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't talk about the result just yet here, some people will be watching it at 3 on ITV and trying to avoid knowing what happened

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 15th 2008 at 11:34 pm. Reason: Quote removal
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:30 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I wouldn't talk about the result just yet here, some people will be watching it at 3 on ITV and trying to avoid knowing what happened
I hope no one in the States reads it, the amount of crap I got last year for announcing a spoiler without an alert!!!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Andy, I know it didn't give the result, but I removed it to save you any grief.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.