F1 thread.

Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:49 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by anabella
I'm not happy
Of course you're not...your compatriate failed to blackmail the team into giving him preferential treatment because he was being made to look like an amateur buy a 21 year old rookie.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 9:13 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Of course you're not...your compatriate failed to blackmail the team into giving him preferential treatment because he was being made to look like an amateur buy a 21 year old rookie.
I love it when you talk sense
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I think the actual argument was:

He was swerving, speeding up and slowing down erratically. Now, when he pulled over to the side the guy directly behind him suddenly thought "shit, I'm not supposed to over take him" and slowed down. While the one behind him had a quick look at Hamilton and in that split second crashed into the back of his team mate.

Dodgy driving by Hamilton? Probably. Only one person knows what really happened. Generous not to punish him? Well, people have been punished for less.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Bugger off and insult someone's kid!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
I think the actual argument was:

He was swerving, speeding up and slowing down erratically. Now, when he pulled over to the side the guy directly behind him suddenly thought "shit, I'm not supposed to over take him" and slowed down. While the one behind him had a quick look at Hamilton and in that split second crashed into the back of his team mate.

Dodgy driving by Hamilton? Probably. Only one person knows what really happened. Generous not to punish him? Well, people have been punished for less.
F1 is becoming the a complete farse - ask the majority of people who watch F1 out side of UK.

Mox Mosley, Head of FIA - English
Bernie Ecclestone Promoter FOM - English
Charlie Whitting - Race Steward - English

Even the steward who chaired the investigation into Hamiltons F1 stunt at Fuji was English !!!!!!!

No global sport can be taken seriously when this is the case, an English driver is leading the World Championship and he HAS to win the world title this year...its good for business
Old Oct 6th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

So is this the same Mr Hamilton who has taken pole for tomorrows race by 8+ seconds?
How could this be? Was he stood in the pits throwing rocks at the opposition as they passed? Did he deliberately spill oil on the track so those following had no traction? Or is he simply a quicker driver? or has better tactics? we'll all know tomorrow. But 8 secs a lap!! it could be all over after 10 laps if he was running on more than vapour!!

Re:- the comment about the English bias of F1 officialdom - is that not purely representative? the vast majority of the teams are based in England, as is most of the marketing, hospitality, scrutineering, safety and medical set-up.

I think you're all a bunch of sad success knockers!! except of course Matt, who is just a Twat.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
So is this the same Mr Hamilton who has taken pole for tomorrows race by 8+ seconds?
How could this be? Was he stood in the pits throwing rocks at the opposition as they passed? Did he deliberately spill oil on the track so those following had no traction? Or is he simply a quicker driver? or has better tactics? we'll all know tomorrow. But 8 secs a lap!! it could be all over after 10 laps if he was running on more than vapour!!

Re:- the comment about the English bias of F1 officialdom - is that not purely representative? the vast majority of the teams are based in England, as is most of the marketing, hospitality, scrutineering, safety and medical set-up.

I think you're all a bunch of sad success knockers!! except of course Matt, who is just a Twat.
Ram it animal hater!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

8 Seconds ???????

What drugs are you taking, if you think Hammy will win tomorrow then have a bet becuase he is not the Fav Kimi is.

Or is he simply a quicker driver?

He has the quicker car, Im sure Kimi in that car would be unbeatable, so I disagree he is the quicker driver
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:34 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by andyrich666
8 Seconds ???????

What drugs are you taking, if you think Hammy will win tomorrow then have a bet becuase he is not the Fav Kimi is.

He has the quicker car, Im sure Kimi in that car would be unbeatable, so I disagree he is the quicker driver
LB is a little prone to exaggeration...........and I have told him a millions times not to!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

I don't hate Hamilton, I just don't like him. I think he is arrogant and a cry baby. Yes, same could be said for Alonso I guess.

I dunno, some people just bug me instantly, he is one of them
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by SoJohn

I dunno, some people just bug me instantly,
I know what your saying.....
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
8 Seconds ???????

NOBBER!!

On any given day the quickest Oh I can't be arsed arguing with such a cliched post - YAWN!!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:45 pm
Straw Man.

NOBBER!!

On any given day the quickest Oh I can't be arsed arguing with such a cliched post - YAWN!!!
Just admit that you made a mistake, and we can all move on..........I mean I personally don't know the shame of making a mistake would bring on you and your family, as you can expect......
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
LB is a little prone to exaggeration...........and I have told him a millions times not to!
Was it not 8.3 secs pole to second?? If it wasn't
Hamilton's a born loser, shouldn't be allowed in anything more than powerful than an Iron.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 3:47 pm
Straw Man.

Was it not 8.3 secs pole to second?? If it wasn't
Hamilton's a born loser, shouldn't be allowed in anything more than powerful than an Iron.
I think it was 8 tenths of a second, but I didn't watch it, I am never watching it again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.