F1 thread.

Old Sep 29th 2007, 1:19 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow..
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

When is this tosser going to be stopped??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7029797.stm

how about when he kills someone?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:32 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
When is this tosser going to be stopped??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7029797.stm
how about when he kills someone?
No no no no no .... you have to be kidding me.
Someone assumes that he's retiring and decides to accelerate flat out into another car in front and its Hamiltons fault. Give me a break man

What is it with the Hate Hamilton brigade ...... hes just about to make history and people are willing him to fail
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:58 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Someone assumes that he's retiring and decides to accelerate flat out into another car in front and its Hamiltons fault. Give me a break man

What is it with the Hate Hamilton brigade ...... hes just about to make history and people are willing him to fail

I agree Mitzy, it seems like sour grapes to me by a lot of green looking peeps.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:00 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I agree Mitzy, it seems like sour grapes to me by a lot of green looking peeps.
If you've seen the on car video, the drivers had next to no visibility. Its just an excuse for crashing out
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I can remember a similar situation in Monaco with Schumie, but of course he was cheating!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:03 am
Senior Moment

I can remember a similar situation in Monaco with Schumie, but of course he was cheating!
I seem to remember him running one budding UK driver off the road to stop him getting points
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:03 am
Straw Man.

I seem to remember him running one budding UK driver off the road to stop him getting points
and I disagreed with that too.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:05 am
Senior Moment

and I disagreed with that too.
But Hamilton didnt make the mistake ......... he was away from them. There is so much weaving and speed change behind the control car ...... why is it Hamiltons fault because the other guy was accellerating in to ..... well .... a sheet of rain when he couldn't see a thing????
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:08 am
Straw Man.

But Hamilton didnt make the mistake ......... he was away from them. There is so much weaving and speed change behind the control car ...... why is it Hamiltons fault because the other guy was accellerating in to ..... well .... a sheet of rain when he couldn't see a thing????
Come on, the guy has the same genius streak that drives Schumie, the same one that drove the Brazilian to his own death and that every now and then causes a quirky twitch in an otherwise brilliant career!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:14 am
Senior Moment

Come on, the guy has the same genius streak that drives Schumie, the same one that drove the Brazilian to his own death and that every now and then causes a quirky twitch in an otherwise brilliant career!

Hes a driven man ...... err .... if you see what I mean
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

He has got away with it so all you hammy bum suckers will be happy
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:41 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Post of the day surely!?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:43 am
Senior Moment

Post of the day surely!?
Yes I like that one ....... just seems to sum it all up really
Old Oct 5th 2007, 1:28 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
I'm not happy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.