Wikiposts

F1 thread.

Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dont get arsey
I'm upset, Ferrari went against the rest of them for years, and Bernie the Hobbit vowed he would screw tham and all along thats what he has tried to do.

Friggin midget bastard arse of a son of a puta madre de mierda!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:43 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5129865

hey rugbymatt...i've lost track of F1 since moving here but saw some of the indie is it called here last weekend and a juan pablo montoya was racing...thought he was F1 and a good driver at that...do you know if it's the same guy and if so why he left F1?

tks
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TruBrit;5129914][QUOTE=rugbymatt;5129865

hey rugbymatt...i've lost track of F1 since moving here but saw some of the indie is it called here last weekend and a juan pablo montoya was racing...thought he was F1 and a good driver at that...do you know if it's the same guy and if so why he left F1?

tks [/QUOTE]

Hey you....

I thought he was a brilliant driver and I hope he makes a welcome return in my eyes, he was always an exciting man on the track and would give anyone a go, but he had his problems, and I think he had enough of the crap that was going on.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:03 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5129939]
Originally Posted by TruBrit

Hey you....

I thought he was a brilliant driver and I hope he makes a welcome return in my eyes, he was always an exciting man on the track and would give anyone a go, but he had his problems, and I think he had enough of the crap that was going on.
ok sounds like the same guy, well he finished 2nd at the weekend...i liked watching him in F1. i can't get into this indy racing but yes F1 has some probs for sure but still prefer it.

cheers
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:07 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Montoya was a bit too naive in my opinion - he came to F1 thinking they all owed him something because of his reputation, but he made many a rash decision if my memory serves me right
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:11 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Montoya was a bit too naive in my opinion - he came to F1 thinking they all owed him something because of his reputation, but he made many a rash decision if my memory serves me right
He was exciting, and had a major problem with Schumi, always managed to take him out.......hopefully he will learn a little and come back.

He has got to be better than some of the insipid creeps there at the moment?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:24 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He was exciting, and had a major problem with Schumi, always managed to take him out.......hopefully he will learn a little and come back.

He has got to be better than some of the insipid creeps there at the moment?
Hmmmmmmm...........who might you be referring to, Matt?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:34 am
Straw Man.

Hmmmmmmm...........who might you be referring to, Matt?
Take your pick mate..........I wasn't actually talking about FA, and I know that its different for Sato because of the ownership issue but who would miss him? Really?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:13 pm
Straw Man.

What a surprise, now Mclaren say that Ferrari have been cheating, don't worry about poor sportsmanship in the Pit lanes oh no,.

Lets see where else the FIA are "directed" to look at the Ferrari car.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Still at least Ferrari have been allowed to go to appeal, they might actually be able to have a proper hearing now and not just be spectators while Bernie the Hobbit dictates to the FIA!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:42 pm

Truth be told, I'm bored of all this now. It's no great surprise that spying goes on in F1 (or in any sport). It's hardly a new thing. Niether is teams stretching the rules to the limit and sometimes going beyond that. If I was Ron Dennis I wouldn't go throwing stones from the McLaren glass house.

Just stop all the nonsense now and let them sort it out on the track.

Another win for Alonso Sunday will do nicely - this is where he got his first ever F1 victory so it's a bit of a favourite track for him.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:45 pm
Straw Man.

Truth be told, I'm bored of all this now. It's no great surprise that spying goes on in F1 (or in any sport). It's hardly a new thing. Niether is teams stretching the rules to the limit and sometimes going beyond that. If I was Ron Dennis I wouldn't go throwing stones from the McLaren glass house.

Just stop all the nonsense now and let them sort it out on the track.

Another win for Alonso Sunday will do nicely - this is where he got his first ever F1 victory so it's a bit of a favourite track for him.
Sadly it wont happen, more chance that Wales will reach the RWC finals.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:47 pm

Sadly it wont happen, more chance that Wales will reach the RWC finals.

They already have reached the Finals. However if you meant "more chance Wales will reach the RWC final" then I'd say he's got a pretty good chance them
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

They already have reached the Finals. However if you meant "more chance Wales will reach the RWC final" then I'd say he's got a pretty good chance them
Be as pedantic as you want, it ain't gonna happen!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:55 pm

Be as pedantic as you want, it ain't gonna happen!
Have faith, my AB supporting friend - NZ v Wales final with the chokers choking it again.

Alonso wins the race with Massa, Raikkonnen & Hamilton going out on the first curve.

Have faith!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.