Wikiposts

F1 thread.

Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:50 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by PoolePaul
maybe not!!
The team cannot substitute him for Pedro de la Rosa (the test pilot) for the race since he wasn't the pilot for the qualifying.. I too think that Hamilton will drive..
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, looks like he will now, given the initial all clear by doctors, but he will start for P10
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Vroom Vroom, here we go again!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:30 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Vroom Vroom, here we go again!!
No we don't
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:36 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No we don't
Just re started........and stop hijacking!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 2:25 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just re started........and stop hijacking!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 2:31 am
Straw Man.

There is going to be some fall out over the race, Mclaren clearly broke the rules...YET AGAIN, and if they don't get reprimanded somehow then it will be clear that it is fixed!

I cant believe how many infringements they get away with, let alone obviously cheating!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:28 am
Senior Moment

There is going to be some fall out over the race, Mclaren clearly broke the rules...YET AGAIN, and if they don't get reprimanded somehow then it will be clear that it is fixed!

I cant believe how many infringements they get away with, let alone obviously cheating!

which infringement are you talking of .... in the pit lane?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:06 am
Straw Man.

which infringement are you talking of .... in the pit lane?
Yep, it endangered the crews of the other teams, and there are rules for a reason.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:28 am
Senior Moment

Yep, it endangered the crews of the other teams, and there are rules for a reason.
Yes I agree, it was very close ....
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:31 am
Straw Man.

That it?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:39 am
Senior Moment

That it?
Oh OK

I totally disagree with you, you're only saying that because Ferrari didn't win. It was a perfectly safe manoevre, don't know what you're talking about
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:41 am
Straw Man.

Oh OK

I totally disagree with you, you're only saying that because Ferrari didn't win. It was a perfectly safe manoevre, don't know what you're talking about
Have you been told off because you have left toenail clippings in the sink again so your taking it out on me??
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 7:22 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Was it close to the NIE certificate under the bags of sand ?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:14 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jdr
Was it close to the NIE certificate under the bags of sand ?
You're developing a bag of and fetish aren't you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.