F1 thread.

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:28 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I personally don't think it is mate, yeah Lewis drove well, he won the race, but for me Alonso drove a better race, he was climbing all over the back of Lewis (I cant believe I'm defending the Twat!)

Alonso could have taken Lewis I felt, and if he had there is no way he would have let him back through, but thats the game I suppose.

You honestly think Alonso was warned off?
Theres only two alternatives

(a) He was told to stay back
(b) he didn't have the skill / power to get past Hamilton

If its a then it just proves to me that F1 is the same as it was when I stopped watching it years ago for similar reasons
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:04 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

If its a then it just proves to me that F1 is the same as it was when I stopped watching it years ago for similar reasons
Here's the problem about having both your drivers fiercely competing against each other. In the mid section around lap 30-something, with both McLarens leading, one was carrying slightly less fuel and was going the faster. If you have both your cars in your team and one is, albeit for a short period, going faster than the other, surely it's better for the team to let the faster one through rather than put them head to head where both could possibly go off.

However from the casual spectator's point of view I suppose it makes for exciting racing to see every driver compete against each other but if that's the case why bother with having two drivers in each team??
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I do, to go from as aggressive as he was to finishing so far behind him just strikes me as odd!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:13 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

I do, to go from as aggressive as he was to finishing so far behind him just strikes me as odd!

Oh, they were definitely told to back off after the second stop - no question. They just stopped racing - don't push the car if it's not necessary
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:20 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Oh, they were definitely told to back off after the second stop - no question. They just stopped racing - don't push the car if it's not necessary
I bloody hate agreeing with you. It just feels so...........dirty.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:21 am

I bloody hate agreeing with you. It just feels so...........dirty.

This coming from a former rugby player
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:26 am
Straw Man.

This coming from a former rugby player
I felt I had soiled myself , it will pass, I will start disagreeing with you don't worry!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:28 am

I felt I had soiled myself , it will pass, I will start disagreeing with you don't worry!
No you won't
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:31 am
Straw Man.

No you won't
Yes I will!!

(ah, thats better!)
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:33 am

Yes I will!!

(ah, thats better!)
There you feel better now, don't you? (go on you bugger....agree!!!!!)
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:35 am
Straw Man.

There you feel better now, don't you? (go on you bugger....agree!!!!!)
NO! I still feel dirty.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:40 am

NO! I still feel dirty.
You realise this is seriously insulting and personal attacks are against board rules. I mean, if you, as someone who regularly bathed with men that played with odd-shaped balls, think agreeing with me makes you dirty, I must really be on the bottom of the pile
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:43 am
Straw Man.

You realise this is seriously insulting and personal attacks are against board rules. I mean, if you, as someone who regularly bathed with men that played with odd-shaped balls, think agreeing with me makes you dirty, I must really be on the bottom of the pile
I have nothing to say in response!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:48 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing to say in response!
yes you did
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:49 am
Straw Man.

yes you did
I did, but I have a feeling the welsh are going to ban me on one site, dont wanna get banned on this one as well!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.