F1 thread.

Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F1 thread.

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
Alonso is better than Kimi and Hamilton, both together. Alonso won 2 World cups with 2 cars, theoretically, inferior to McLaren and Ferrari. Alonso was the one that retired to Schumacher. Alonso remodeled McLaren, he was who spoke with the engineers and the mechanic, with his advice he says how had to be the car, making the most competitive car (McLaren recognized this). The difference is that McLaren thanked this betraying to Alonso (and of course, with the English media (that has a special fixation for Spain) always against him and the spanish fan ), a man 2 times champion of the world, favoring to Hamilton, a baby pilot (and this I has listened of mouth of many Englishmen). And even this way, Alonso almost it wins his third World cup

Now the luck has abandoned him again, because its Renault is a slow car. I don't worry about the life of the millionaires, Spaniards or foreign, and I don't have affection to Alonso (because he has never given it), but if I have recognition to him, because at the moment he is the best pilot of the F 1. And has more merit, because he has been champion with two cars that, and like I have already said, in theory were inferior to McLaren and Ferrari

Maybe he don't win this year, but it is noticed in his face that he is more happier and more relaxed that the humiliation that passed in McLaren
Give over ...... he just couldn't get over being bettered by a rookie driver, and used some spurious methods to try and batlle back which backfired on him. He wasn't betrayed by McClaren. Now, he's in a crap car and what is everyone at Renault thinking now!!! Two races in and he's already thinking of next season and leaving them!!! That will give them some incentive to work hard with him won't it!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Give over ...... he just couldn't get over being bettered by a rookie driver, and used some spurious methods to try and batlle back which backfired on him. He wasn't betrayed by McClaren. Now, he's in a crap car and what is everyone at Renault thinking now!!! Two races in and he's already thinking of next season and leaving them!!! That will give them some incentive to work hard with him won't it!
Alonso was betrayed in McLaren, because Hamilton was informed of all his movements. Ironically, no of the pilots of other teams, was of Alonso. And this is only little of that made McLaren with Alonso. And McLaren didn't hide it. No. Without feigning. When Alonso won, the team not was happy, but when Hamilton won, it was always euphoria. Always. This, among other things

Anyway, Ron Dennis said: " We were against Alonso " or the own Hamilton " My intention it was to beat to Alonso ". At the end, the stupidity of Ron Dennis gave options to Ferrari.

Please, you don't compare the new Renault with the car that he had 2 years ago. This car is that simply, doesn't run. My brother is follower of F 1 and he could verify this since the first day. And he not was wrong. I don't know what it has happened, but his new car doesn't run. The team Renault says that it is by a calibration error in the tunnel of wind, then they have designed a car with an erroneous aesthetics

Last edited by Relampago; Mar 26th 2008 at 2:34 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:11 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Can you believe we're two races into the season and Alonso is already making innuendos about moving away from Renault ......
How happy would you be if you were a (twice) world champion and suddenly found yourself in a shit car with no hopes whatsoever for the title..
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If we can swap him for Kimi I will be happy.
Agreed
Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Alonso is not going to be happy anywere his driving is not up to par but he always blams it on the rest of the team, In short he is not a Team Player. a Twok
What?! That isn't true and you know it..
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
Alonso was betrayed in McLaren, because Hamilton was informed of all his movements. Ironically, no of the pilots of other teams, was of Alonso. And this is only little of that made McLaren with Alonso. And McLaren didn't hide it. No. Without feigning. When Alonso won, the team not was happy, but when Hamilton won, it was always euphoria. Always. This, among other things

Anyway, Ron Dennis said: " We were against Alonso " or the own Hamilton " My intention it was to beat to Alonso ". At the end, the stupidity of Ron Dennis gave options to Ferrari.

Please, you don't compare the new Renault with the car that he had 2 years ago. This car is that simply, doesn't run. My brother is follower of F 1 and he could verify this since the first day. And he not was wrong. I don't know what it has happened, but his new car doesn't run. The team Renault says that it is by a calibration error in the tunnel of wind, then they have designed a car with an erroneous aesthetics
Originally Posted by anabella
How happy would you be if you were a (twice) world champion and suddenly found yourself in a shit car with no hopes whatsoever for the title..

Agreed

What?! That isn't true and you know it..
Maybe its something to do with his attitude, I dont know ... but I agree anabella, I dont blame him for being unhappy ..... but hes only got himself to blame as he chose to go there! But do you really send a message such as this out to your team mechanics? How are they going to feel about him now ... maybe the same as McClaren mechanics did
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:59 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe its something to do with his attitude, I dont know ... but I agree anabella, I dont blame him for being unhappy ..... but hes only got himself to blame as he chose to go there! But do you really send a message such as this out to your team mechanics? How are they going to feel about him now ... maybe the same as McClaren mechanics did
What other option did he have? There were no other "decent" teams to go to . And yes, I would do the same, if I'm not happy about something I'll speak up.. it's the Spanish way, you should know that by now .. I'm always in trouble too, like our Alonso ..
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:58 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by anabella
What other option did he have? There were no other "decent" teams to go to . And yes, I would do the same, if I'm not happy about something I'll speak up.. it's the Spanish way, you should know that by now .. I'm always in trouble too, like our Alonso ..
Yes I agree with you, but thats not my point.

My point is, that 2 races into the season he is more or less telling his team that he's not going to bother staying with them after this season. If you were a Renault mechanic ... or in fact anyone in the team, how would you feel about Alonso now. Will they start putting more resources into Piquet, hence causing Alonso to complain more?
I wonder what will happen if Piquet gets better results than Alsonso
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Has he ACTUALLY said he wants to leave?

Because reading the interview he ACTUALLY says that he will give Renault this year and next year but ultimately he wants to be in a winning car and he feels that Ferrari is the best option.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:57 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Has he ACTUALLY said he wants to leave?

Because reading the interview he ACTUALLY says that he will give Renault this year and next year but ultimately he wants to be in a winning car and he feels that Ferrari is the best option.
Well according to SKY News, he didn't actually say he is going to leave, but he gave the impression that he would saying that next year he wants to drive the best car, and the best car is clearly Ferrari ..... more or less
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Relampago; Mar 28th 2008 at 8:49 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

OK, never really gave a crap but I now hope Hamilton shits all over Alonso.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Cielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant future

I hope to be going. Theres a Corte Ingles ticket office in Gandia near us so thats where I'll probably go. I heard they weren't being released yet as well
Hi Mitzy... hope you see this!
Did you get tickets today for the F1 in Valencia? I´ve been trying all day on the Corte Inglés website with absolutely no luck whatsoever! If I can´t get them today, am travelling into Madrid tomorrow so will try a Corte Inglés there... that´s the nearest one to me. I´ve also been trying the great website RM gave me but they haven´t got any tickets yet, I guess, as it still just keeps saying `coming soon´.

My heart is in my boots .
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cielito Lindo
Hi Mitzy... hope you see this!
Did you get tickets today for the F1 in Valencia? I´ve been trying all day on the Corte Inglés website with absolutely no luck whatsoever! If I can´t get them today, am travelling into Madrid tomorrow so will try a Corte Inglés there... that´s the nearest one to me. I´ve also been trying the great website RM gave me but they haven´t got any tickets yet, I guess, as it still just keeps saying `coming soon´.

My heart is in my boots .
Try here ;

http://f1-vlc.com/index.php?page=sho...chk=1&Itemid=9

Tim
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Cielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant futureCielito Lindo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Oh... thanks Tim! On my way to have a look.... fingers crossed!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:31 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Those prices are crazy......
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

I know... really phenomenal! But, I wanted to do something really special for hubs after I broke my spine last year and he´s been with me, quite literally, every step of the way as I have learnt to walk again.

Still not having much luck at the moment though getting the tickets... I guess there are a lot of people who want to go to Valencia as this is the first race there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.