Euro 2012

Old May 29th 2012, 9:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2012

Originally Posted by Damson
I watched it too - there's not a hope in hell I'd go anywhere near this tournament. I was left feeling physically sick and had to turn it off in the end.
Didn't see the Nazi scum kick the crap out of their OWN supporters just because they were Asian then? Or that the police literally left them to it and turned away? A disgrace, lets hope both countries are left financially screwed because of the lack of fans!
Old May 29th 2012, 9:12 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Didn't see the Nazi scum kick the crap out of their OWN supporters just because they were Asian then? Or that the police literally left them to it and turned away? A disgrace, lets hope both countries are left financially screwed because of the lack of fans!
I'll take a guess, one more reason to hate soccer, football, a reason to riot, be stupidly drunk, etc...
Old May 29th 2012, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
I'll take a guess, one more reason to hate soccer, football, a reason to riot, be stupidly drunk, etc...
Yep, nothing to do with football really - just an excuse for hate. It took me back to when I used to go to football matches in the 70's/80's and go on trains with skinheads. Dead scary!
Old May 29th 2012, 9:29 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, nothing to do with football really - just an excuse for hate. It took me back to when I used to go to football matches in the 70's/80's and go on trains with skinheads. Dead scary!
No experience with that. I guess I've led a sheltered life.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:31 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Disgraceful that the teams have not called it off and the Governments said very little. It should be cancelled
Old May 29th 2012, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
No experience with that. I guess I've led a sheltered life.
You missed absolutely nothing, I can assure you (I'm sure you were too young in any event!
Old May 29th 2012, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Disgraceful that the teams have not called it off and the Governments said very little. It should be cancelled
I wonder whether officials didn't do their homework and are now be panicking or whether it was just a cover-up. Either way, it should definately be cancelled.
Old May 29th 2012, 12:48 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

well some people seem to think that it is all a press campaign against them...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/3396/...racism-problem
Old May 29th 2012, 1:52 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I've travelled on inter city trains a few times in the past with West Ham's ICF mob. All they wanted was a fight with the opposing fans outside the grounds, usually pre-arranged fights.

i will give them their due though, they usually (both sides) waited till after the match.

One good thing nowadays, you can hardly be a racist and support any of our major teams in the UK, or the national team itself.
Old May 29th 2012, 1:57 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
One good thing nowadays, you can hardly be a racist and support any of our major teams in the UK, or the national team itself.
on the other hand it doesn't stop you playing for the European Champions though
Old May 29th 2012, 3:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Shevchenko is a knob, I watched the interview with him on the news, the guy is a cock. The fans were chanting Zeig Heil while saluting like a Nazi then others still were scream "Death to the Jewish Whores" and "Kill the Jews"!

What amazes me is that many English clubs were banned from European football for much less than what goes on in Poland, the Ukraine and lets face it, dozens of other European countries. The sport is a disgrace, world wide.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:12 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
on the other hand it doesn't stop you playing for the European Champions though
Innocent until proven guilty, although there must be something in it to have gotten this far. But there's racism and racism.

I know the place where he grew up, a real shithole place where the BNP regularly win lots of votes. In that environment every young kid will hear daft words on a daily basis, and what you hear as a kid sticks in your head somewhere.

Then in a moment of madness and anger, one of those daft words could pop out, without any meaning or malicious intent. Maybe that's what happened, and if it did everyone is making too much of it.

A Spanish van driver cut me up on a roundabout this morning and I called him a few racist names in the heat of the moment. If 50,000 people had been watching, I would probably be appearing in court as well.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:19 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
But there's racism and racism.
No there is only racism and it's wrong - next time an idiot cuts you up call him an idiot don't resort to racist abuse - it is just plain wrong.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:22 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
No there is only racism and it's wrong - next time an idiot cuts you up call him an idiot don't resort to racist abuse - it is just plain wrong.
You never read the racist name thread we had running on here then?
Old May 29th 2012, 4:23 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You never read the racist name thread we had running on here then?
nope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.