Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

electric in pago

electric in pago

Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice
Default Re: electric in pago

Originally Posted by glynis
What websites does she post on then?

Hi Glynis

Maria posts fairly often on the forum on www.spanishpropertyinsight.com
and she does give good advice.

Regards
Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Flamingo I am already treading a fine line and did not want to blot my muddy water any more.
Originally Posted by flamingo
Hi Glynis
Maria posts fairly often on the forum on www.spanishpropertyinsight.com
and she does give good advice.
Regards
Old Nov 7th 2006, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

They have started to name and shame on mycadiz.biz. Still feel nervous about actually doing it though!
If you check now the post has been deleted.

They have started a poll whether to have a name and shame post.

Last edited by mitzipurr; Nov 7th 2006 at 6:44 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

jimmy23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could somebody tell me who CDL Caretaking are and what it is that they do
Thanks
Jimmy
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:44 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

On www.mycadiz.biz a name and shame thread has been started but I donĀ“t know if it will be closed down because of legal reasons.
They've started a poll now to see what members think about it.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jimmy23
Could somebody tell me who CDL Caretaking are and what it is that they do
Thanks
Jimmy

He has a property management company (though he does more than this ie oversee projects etc), a couple of other members use him and think very highly of him. He can be pm'd as he does post on here. I have tried to google his website, but it didn't seem to work. Perhaps someone else has the address?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Originally Posted by NicCol
He has a property management company (though he does more than this ie oversee projects etc), a couple of other members use him and think very highly of him. He can be pm'd as he does post on here. I have tried to google his website, but it didn't seem to work. Perhaps someone else has the address?

Hi

try Just tried it and its linking to jobs in USA.....if you are going to post links check them first please. jdr

regards

Last edited by jdr; Nov 7th 2006 at 9:06 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

try Just tried it and its linking to jobs in USA.....if you are going to post links check them first please. jdr

regards
This was the CDL website that i had stored for Ben, if you type it into google search it does give an intro, however, when you click on it you are right it does link to jobs in USA.

The site address was correct it must have gone down? Sorry.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:24 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

This was the CDL website that i had stored for Ben, if you type it into google search it does give an intro, however, when you click on it you are right it does link to jobs in USA.

The site address was correct it must have gone down? Sorry.
I first started using CDL to maintain our pool. Since then he has co-ordinated a landscaping project, and is about to do a further project for us, removing a couple of fig trees etc. He came highly recommended, and has proved to be very reliable and capable. He has a lot of experience of the elex situation as he has customers who have been disconnected. I know of one for certain that he has managed to get reconnected with a legal meter.
His e-mail is cdlcaretaking @hotmail.com. You can also PM him on here....he has a posting on the thread about 'Water in Chiclana'.

Last edited by jdr; Nov 8th 2006 at 2:15 pm. Reason: As requested by poster
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by poollounger
I first started using CDL to maintain our pool. Since then he has co-ordinated a landscaping project, and is about to do a further project for us, removing a couple of fig trees etc. He came highly recommended, and has proved to be very reliable and capable. He has a lot of experience of the elex situation as he has customers who have been disconnected. I know of one for certain that he has managed to get reconnected with a legal meter.
His e-mail is cdlcaretaking @hotmail.com. You can also PM him on here....he has a posting on the thread about 'Water in Chiclana'.
Thank you all for your kind words.
The website is not currently active. The hosts have gone bust taking my IP address with them, so I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Hope to have it working again very soon. PM me if you need more information on anything, including the electricity situation.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
Thank you all for your kind words.
The website is not currently active. The hosts have gone bust taking my IP address with them, so I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Hope to have it working again very soon. PM me if you need more information on anything, including the electricity situation.
Come on CDL, I expect you to completely solve the electricity problem here singlehanded overnight!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:57 pm

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Come on CDL, I expect you to completely solve the electricity problem here singlehanded overnight!!
Well he is trying Glynis!! Seems to me if one is willing to cough up the neccessary cash then it can be solved..
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Appears to be a lot of ctivity today by Sevillana in and around the area of the industrial generator in what I think is lower Pago del Humo, with the disconnection of numerous houses and the removal of many poles.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by jimmy23
Appears to be a lot of ctivity today by Sevillana in and around the area of the industrial generator in what I think is lower Pago del Humo, with the disconnection of numerous houses and the removal of many poles.
What do you class as lower Pago del Humo ?? The same side of the road as the Florentina and the Sopresa or the opposite side??
Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by poollounger
What do you class as lower Pago del Humo ?? The same side of the road as the Florentina and the Sopresa or the opposite side??
I class the side of the road that the Florentina is on as lower Pago. I may however be wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.