Reload this Page >

electric in pago

electric in pago

Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:20 pm
lifetimers

lex&paris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: electric in pago

Originally Posted by glynis
On www.mycadiz.biz a name and shame thread has been started but I don´t know if it will be closed down because of legal reasons.
Another new local website is www.costa-de-la-luz-free.info it has been created by a resident of lower pago and you can name and shame there, infact it has already been done see article house that Bryan built or go to your say and you can tell your story.
P.S. think i'm gonna complain about the flies!!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:50 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lex&paris
Another new local website is www.costa-de-la-luz-free.info it has been created by a resident of lower pago and you can name and shame there, infact it has already been done see article house that Bryan built or go to your say and you can tell your story.
Please don't use that word "FLIES" they are driving me mad. Our porch faces south and the little devils decide to have their last sunbathe on my windows. Urrgh. Seriously, I have heard the locals saying that they haven't had it this bad for years. It must be the warm autumn. Sorry I digress this is about electricity and I don't want to hijack the thread.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poollounger
Calm down guys. All of us with electricity are truly sympathetic to those without, unless of course they never bothered to try because they were just greedy and wanted it for free. I merely tried to lighten the tone of things by entering into the spirit of this nonsensical discussion !!
Frankly I always thought that Lower Pago was prettier with a more open outlook, with a riverside ambience when the flood plain was doing it's job.
yer you tell them POOLLOUNGER, take a chill pill you lot,
when we all get cut off we can all sit round a fire in MIDDLE PAGO singing "gin gan gooly gooly gooly gooly watchyer gin gan gou"
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

Hi
Could I ask who built you house? We completed in August in that area, just wondering if we are neighbours. If you don't want to say, please feel free to pm me.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:07 pm
lifetimers

Originally Posted by NicCol
Hi
Could I ask who built you house? We completed in August in that area, just wondering if we are neighbours. If you don't want to say, please feel free to pm me.
A lovely old man called Antonio, his son actually built it but, I dont think they are "big time" I think they may have just owned this plot and split it into 2, an old house which they sold to spanish, and ours! Could be wrong though, what road do you live in?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:27 pm
lifetimers

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
yer you tell them POOLLOUNGER, take a chill pill you lot,
when we all get cut off we can all sit round a fire in MIDDLE PAGO singing "gin gan gooly gooly gooly gooly watchyer gin gan gou"

Tell me when and where the fire is and we will be there, but only for the gin, might skip the gan gooly!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:31 pm
lifetimers

Originally Posted by jjh
Please don't use that word "FLIES" they are driving me mad. Our porch faces south and the little devils decide to have their last sunbathe on my windows. Urrgh. Seriously, I have heard the locals saying that they haven't had it this bad for years. It must be the warm autumn. Sorry I digress this is about electricity and I don't want to hijack the thread.
Sorry to stray from the electric theme too, but someone told me the flies are always worst during november because of the grape harvest?? Dont really know, but I am so glad Florentina is now enclosed because last year I said I will never go there again in november because of them but now I can!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:38 pm
lifetimers

Originally Posted by poollounger
I first started using CDL to maintain our pool. Since then he has co-ordinated a landscaping project, and is about to do a further project for us, removing a couple of fig trees etc. He came highly recommended, and has proved to be very reliable and capable. He has a lot of experience of the elex situation as he has customers who have been disconnected. I know of one for certain that he has managed to get reconnected with a legal meter.
His e-mail is cdlcaretaking @hotmail.com. You can also PM him on here....he has a posting on the thread about 'Water in Chiclana'.
If CDL doesnt work for any of you I know of someone who used a lady called Karen and she got electric for them her number is either 956406030 or 617266225.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

A lovely old man called Antonio, his son actually built it but, I dont think they are "big time" I think they may have just owned this plot and split it into 2, an old house which they sold to spanish, and ours! Could be wrong though, what road do you live in?
Hi
I have pm'd you
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:24 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future

Is it true that more people in 'Upper Pago' have had their electric cut this week?
Old Nov 18th 2006, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RENE21
Is it true that more people in 'Upper Pago' have had their electric cut this week?
yes it is true, I can't start my jet wash to clean my fleet of Bentleys
dam electric
Old Nov 20th 2006, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Well we live on a parcel of land to the north of (lower) pago, called La Asomada (or this is how it is described on all of the urbanisation maps for this area) and we are in the first phase of urbanisation along with upper pago, so can we get the star treatment in florentina?
Down Camino Rodeo today new electricity plylons (well those concrete ones) have been delivered and left at the side of the road, so maybe they are going to start installing a new supply to this area????
Has everyone registered for their 901 form at the town hall as I believe that if you havent got your certificate of 1st occupation this is the next best thing. When you register for it they also contact the person who sold you the house or in cases of a new build your builder and do a portion of the chasing for you! It worked for us, 1 month after putting in this form our builder arrived at the house and measured the plot etc. then the next day he came back and put all the little niggles we had with the house right.
I stayed in Pago del Humo for a week last week and I understand from a neighbour that the large grassed field adjacent to where the pylons have been dropped is now owned by a developer and he will be building 4/5 houses within it with a further 4/5 not too far away. He also has other sites in the area with 4/5 properties already built all having now been releived of their electricity supply in the last week or so. From what I have been told he is looking at putting in a transformer using the pylons to cover his properties.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all

If CDL doesnt work for any of you I know of someone who used a lady called Karen and she got electric for them her number is either 956406030 or 617266225.
That´s actually the phone number of the English estate agents at Eroski where a lady called Karen works. She´s good and useful if you want to pay someone to act as a go between but she would only get in touch with the electricians already named here.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

RubyRoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
This is my first time posting on here and have been reading this thread in amazement.
We bought a holiday home in Pago, near venta la raya last year. An old finca with no electric which hasn't bothered us yet as we only intend to spend small amounts of time there.
However, does anybody know if electric will eventually come there? There are about 10 houses down our road, all of them old apart from one being built at the end.
Thanks in advance
RubyRoo
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RubyRoo
Hi All
This is my first time posting on here and have been reading this thread in amazement.
We bought a holiday home in Pago, near venta la raya last year. An old finca with no electric which hasn't bothered us yet as we only intend to spend small amounts of time there.
However, does anybody know if electric will eventually come there? There are about 10 houses down our road, all of them old apart from one being built at the end.
Thanks in advance
RubyRoo
I notice your location is france, I bet nothing like this happens there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.