Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

electric in pago

electric in pago

Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of
Default Re: electric in pago

Originally Posted by BIG JIM
I think everyone else has gone to bed, as there is only me and you paddy talking
take it you have electric jim
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:38 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paddy07
take it you have electric jim
ohh yes, its amazing you turn the light on and it lights, you turn the tap on and water comes out. no running down to the garage for 2euros worth and a strawberry magnum for me
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

paddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud ofpaddy07 has much to be proud of

ohh yes, its amazing you turn the light on and it lights, you turn the tap on and water comes out. no running down to the garage for 2euros worth and a strawberry magnum for me
So you have a sweet tooth aswel
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:46 pm
RIP

BIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud ofBIG JIM has much to be proud of

So you have a sweet tooth aswel
no I don't like strawberry magnums...... Iam just told about the taste
Old Sep 30th 2006, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

no I don't like strawberry magnums...... Iam just told about the taste
Oh there excellent you should try 1
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Baa Baa He got on the band wagon aswell or did he not
Who is he?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:08 am
RIP

Originally Posted by glynis
Who is he?
who is who glynis ?????????
who is paddy......... paddy is paddy
or who is he talking about, CDL I think.
or who is the latest doctor who thats david tennett
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Chris fox what does he do
Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

Nah....you have it all wrong! From the town side as far as Venta Sorpresa is 'upper Pago' and from Venta Sorpresa on is 'lower Pago' lol!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:41 pm
RIP

Originally Posted by culchie
Nah....you have it all wrong! From the town side as far as Venta Sorpresa is 'upper Pago' and from Venta Sorpresa on is 'lower Pago' lol!!
As long as I still live in UPPER PAGO thats fine with me
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

No Chris Fox. I actually just typed Christ Fox in error!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

no you did not
Old Oct 1st 2006, 5:59 pm
RIP

christ fox who's that is that the good lord on the second coming returned to save us all.
save me first lord. and sod all the rest
Old Oct 1st 2006, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

Nothing to do with me !!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 6:54 pm
RIP

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
Nothing to do with me !!!
sorry ben we are talking about the second coming and I thought it was you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.