Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

electric in pago

electric in pago

Old Nov 10th 2006, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice
Default Re: electric in pago

Originally Posted by jimmy23
I class the side of the road that the Florentina is on as lower Pago. I may however be wrong.
Upper Pago runs from town to Sorpresa. Lower Pago is from Sorpresa on to Venta Raya etc.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Originally Posted by culchie
Upper Pago runs from town to Sorpresa. Lower Pago is from Sorpresa on to Venta Raya etc.

There is no mention of this on any of the Town Hall maps or plans, or indeed any other map. All is known as Pago del Humo, a snmall village on the outskirts of Chiclan de la Fronterta.

How was this arrived at.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, Jimmy exactly whereabouts is this transformer you say sevillana were act and where were they taking the poles down from?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: electric in pago

One of the lucky ones was me. Just going to open the gin.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flamingo
There is no mention of this on any of the Town Hall maps or plans, or indeed any other map. All is known as Pago del Humo, a snmall village on the outskirts of Chiclan de la Fronterta.

How was this arrived at.
BIG JIM (RIP) was the first I noticed to use the term UPPER AND LOWER PAGO
he concluded LOWER PAGO was all on the left side coming from town (florentina side) as the land falls away the further into the maze of villa's you go right down to the flood zone,
and all the right side is UPPER PAGO as the land is a little higher not really noticeable to the eye but it does not flood ( and the people are a better class)
sorry to all those in LOWER, best you move over to the other side of the road
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:33 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
BIG JIM (RIP) was the first I noticed to use the term UPPER AND LOWER PAGO
he concluded LOWER PAGO was all on the left side coming from town (florentina side) as the land falls away the further into the maze of villa's you go right down to the flood zone,
and all the right side is UPPER PAGO as the land is a little higher not really noticeable to the eye but it does not flood ( and the people are a better class)
sorry to all those in LOWER, best you move over to the other side of the road
Gosh I am in Upper Pago and reckon I will have to start wearing a blue blazer to the Florentina. Please doff your hats and grovel suitably when you see me, or if you want to really ingratiate yourself just pay my bill. I shall expect you to agree to being pricked before being allowed in my pool, as it is a deep blue and I expect your blood to be of a similar hue.
I am afraid Andy that once you have purchased in Lower Pago upward mobility is only possible by a strenuous set of tests, comprising a knowledge of etiquette, comprehensive medical checks, a cheque book from Coutts and sexual attractiveness well off the Richter scale.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by poollounger
Gosh I am in Upper Pago and reckon I will have to start wearing a blue blazer to the Florentina. Please doff your hats and grovel suitably when you see me, or if you want to really ingratiate yourself just pay my bill. I shall expect you to agree to being pricked before being allowed in my pool, as it is a deep blue and I expect your blood to be of a similar hue.
I am afraid Andy that once you have purchased in Lower Pago upward mobility is only possible by a strenuous set of tests, comprising a knowledge of etiquette, comprehensive medical checks, a cheque book from Coutts and sexual attractiveness well off the Richter scale.
Is it OK if I address you as Sir, being of lower pagoness? (and electricityless)
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

never mind Upper or Lower Pago i was told a few weeks back that Los Cipresses in Pago is the most requested spot re houses , agents charging premiums for that address , road left hand side of sopressa as you stand looking at sopressa .
Old Nov 12th 2006, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

no lecee jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mourinho
never mind Upper or Lower Pago i was told a few weeks back that Los Cipresses in Pago is the most requested spot re houses , agents charging premiums for that address , road left hand side of sopressa as you stand looking at sopressa .
please stop this nonsense, this thread is only for help for casa's with no electricity, and pago de melilla is the number one stop all the casa's built in the past two years are built the old way ,we all have no electricity.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

Talking Re: electric in pago

yes on reflection I agree, LOWER PAGO residents should stay where they are, we don't want them over here with there caravans and fortune telling ways.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by no lecee jon
please stop this nonsense, this thread is only for help for casa's with no electricity, and pago de melilla is the number one stop all the casa's built in the past two years are built the old way ,we all have no electricity.
this is not nonsense, its called FUN try it sometime,
with regards to the electric problem in PAGO
LOWER PAGO will know when they get legal electric because it will be AFTER UPPER PAGO get their's
Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

no lecee jon is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Andy Pipken]this is not nonsense, its called FUN try it sometime,
LOWER PAGO will know when they get legal electric because it will be AFTER UPPER PAGO get their's [/QUOTE

irony is lost on the masses
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:22 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=no lecee jon]
Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
this is not nonsense, its called FUN try it sometime,
LOWER PAGO will know when they get legal electric because it will be AFTER UPPER PAGO get their's [/QUOTE

irony is lost on the masses
They scoff now, but just wait and see. I really hope that they are not in the same situation further down the line.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:42 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Calm down guys. All of us with electricity are truly sympathetic to those without, unless of course they never bothered to try because they were just greedy and wanted it for free. I merely tried to lighten the tone of things by entering into the spirit of this nonsensical discussion !!
Frankly I always thought that Lower Pago was prettier with a more open outlook, with a riverside ambience when the flood plain was doing it's job.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:03 pm
lifetimers

lex&paris is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we live on a parcel of land to the north of (lower) pago, called La Asomada (or this is how it is described on all of the urbanisation maps for this area) and we are in the first phase of urbanisation along with upper pago, so can we get the star treatment in florentina?
Down Camino Rodeo today new electricity plylons (well those concrete ones) have been delivered and left at the side of the road, so maybe they are going to start installing a new supply to this area????
Has everyone registered for their 901 form at the town hall as I believe that if you havent got your certificate of 1st occupation this is the next best thing. When you register for it they also contact the person who sold you the house or in cases of a new build your builder and do a portion of the chasing for you! It worked for us, 1 month after putting in this form our builder arrived at the house and measured the plot etc. then the next day he came back and put all the little niggles we had with the house right.

Calm down guys. All of us with electricity are truly sympathetic to those without, unless of course they never bothered to try because they were just greedy and wanted it for free. I merely tried to lighten the tone of things by entering into the spirit of this nonsensical discussion !!
Frankly I always thought that Lower Pago was prettier with a more open outlook, with a riverside ambience when the flood plain was doing it's job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.