Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:37 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
are you doing a crossword?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:44 am
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

are you doing a crossword?
I would never say a crossword,you have to understand why it was deleted,are we leaving you behind?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:46 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
I would never say a crossword,you have to understand why it was deleted,are we leaving you behind?
I am trying to stop you get another warning mate, you cant discuss certain stuff openly, you have to PM it, so lets pretend you got my joke and just laugh and say something back!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:48 am
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

I am trying to stop you get another warning mate, you cant discuss certain stuff openly, you have to PM it, so lets pretend you got my joke and just laugh and say something back!
Nite,nite.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Nite,nite.
Night there.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:05 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a day and a half. i say a day and a half its 3am here now and im sat in the hotel loby online.

Saw 3 aparmtents today, one i really liked, so i went thorugh to pay my deposit on it and the landlord had decided no. Grrr so a day wasted really.

Me and keri have become such good friends. its amzing how differnet we are yet how much we click.But dont worry all its good mates nothing else lol.
Beenin fuengorila tonight for a few drinks and got set on by some prostitutes who grabbed us and basically wouldnt let go unless we payed 20 euros for a sucky sucky LOL! Anyway definately not into that, so hada good chat with them and payed a euro and we go away heheeh. Totally love fuengirola man, it such a buzzing place.

But also today i went into the hills just north of the costa del sol and was thrown into a world of tranquiilty, like 30 mins drive and u have the most stunning veiws int he world, awya from the tourists and that into some very spanish areas. Looked at an aparment up there, beautiful it was. but very very very spanish, so maybe at a time when i know more spanish and feel more confident.

got a spanish sim card today so not global roaming anymore. Looking round some moreplaces tomorrow.

Anwyay sligtly dirnk and its 03:05 so heading off to bed. What an adeventure so far.. loving it o bits i really am.

hasta luego
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:40 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for the aweful spelling of my previous post last night. I was rather tipsy to say the least. Love the hospitality out here, kinda go into a bar and they're giving you free shots and stuff so erm... yeah u get drunk.

My previous post was slightly misleading in the way i worded it. we didnt do anything with the prostitutes, donated a euro and managed to escape their clutches LOL.

A little hung over this morning and the weathers even gone a bit gloomy. But its still nice and warm, im sat out on the terrace of my hotel with the laptop typing this. Im very lucky to have a wifi connection downstairs.

Gonna get on sur in english and get a list of apartments to ring up. Need to find somewhere pronto.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:54 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
sorry for the aweful spelling of my previous post last night. I was rather tipsy to say the least. Love the hospitality out here, kinda go into a bar and they're giving you free shots and stuff so erm... yeah u get drunk.

My previous post was slightly misleading in the way i worded it. we didnt do anything with the prostitutes, donated a euro and managed to escape their clutches LOL.

A little hung over this morning and the weathers even gone a bit gloomy. But its still nice and warm, im sat out on the terrace of my hotel with the laptop typing this. Im very lucky to have a wifi connection downstairs.

Gonna get on sur in english and get a list of apartments to ring up. Need to find somewhere pronto.
You will have everyone all of a fluster talking about prostitutes mate!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:58 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you and Keri mate. I've just got back from Egypt and It really is great to see how you two are doing since I've been away.

By the way....

Don't let people on here, or should I say one person in particular, distract you from your dreams. They (he) have probably never set foot outside their front door and wouldn't ever have the ambition or guts to do what you're doing.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:00 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi guys,
you have just cheered me up, am off work today, won't go into details about which room I was in most of the night, but I suppose that is the pleasure of working with children,cos I never catch anything from my computers!!! not even a virus before someone comes up with that one!
You 2 have certainly been busy and seem to have your wits about you, glad you are being busy and not just lapping up the atmosphere, too many people spend their time thinking they are on holiday and then the start the slippery slope into the bars and that is what they call life. It is beautiful off the beaten track and most villages not that far from the cost still have brits so you don't feel totally cut off even without the language. As you seem to have found out there are dodgy dealings going on so do be extra careful and in big towns like Fuengirola things are not always what they seem. But a lovely couple who run a bar on the harbour in Fuengirola are well worth a visit especially if you want some good home cooking, Don and Aylsa are their names, I met them when they lived in Essex, they were friends of good friends of mine, the bar is nice, food wonderful and they are very friendly. The bar is called the Blue something I am sure but will check it out.
Anyway it seems as you 2 have got your heads screwed on so keep up the good work and keep in touch.
Luv Eve
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:04 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Good luck to you and Keri mate. I've just got back from Egypt and It really is great to see how you two are doing since I've been away.

By the way....

Don't let people on here, or should I say one person in particular, distract you from your dreams. They (he) have probably never set foot outside their front door and wouldn't ever have the ambition or guts to do what you're doing.
Your back!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:10 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Aye!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Aye!
welcome back, there have been a few changes since you have been sunning yerself!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi derbyflan (and Smarties - you two are a bit like the "Keri and Andrew" double!! )

I'm sure I should probably put this in "Siesta time" (another change while you've been away; check out the new sub-forum at the top of the page) but just wanted to say welcome back

Maybe you could tell us (in Siesta time!) how your holiday was?
Did you and Smarties go for the double edged sword close shave again!?!

Anyway, nice to have you back - keep in touch.
Sam.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:24 pm
ex-squaddie

So I see mate. Trawling through the threads is quite a task after being away for only a week. For example, I see that diabetes in Spain is no different than it is everywhere else. There's been a funny smell. Someone who is banned from driving in the UK wants to have a go at driving in Spain. There are more air-con units besides LG and Jonson. Catfish make very good pool cleaning magnets and of course... DJ is still being a @*%$

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.