Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:16 am
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default DJ's Infamous Eight thread

I believe Im one of the lucky blighters, sign on here boys and girls and let us know how you are getting on.

Just 4 days for me now, everything is sold, money in the bank, have all tickets, passport, new clothes, the lot.

Will I stay or will I go? Just try and stop me tonto
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:10 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Keri2323
I believe Im one of the lucky blighters, sign on here boys and girls and let us know how you are getting on.

Just 4 days for me now, everything is sold, money in the bank, have all tickets, passport, new clothes, the lot.

Will I stay or will I go? Just try and stop me tonto
I say you will stay for as long as it suits you. You are young and when/if you feel the urge to move on then you will do it. You are still young - enjoy your life

We are moving over on the 10th May
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:20 am
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Hey sweetie! Thats two of us
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice

I'm with you guys, all the way. I retire on the 31st May, will move my stuff in hopefully before that. Just waiting for the builder to finish installing the windows and doors.

Keep those glasses full, or at least half full!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:24 am
I have a member

Hey just had an idea, we should contact the BBC and see if they will do a documentary on us! All different age groups, going for different reasons, would be interesting to track us along the way! hehe

Problem is, I look like hell in the mornings
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice

I just look like hell!!!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Good idea about the BBC. I will have good before and after photo's and video footage of the house. We could write a book!!!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hey just had an idea, we should contact the BBC and see if they will do a documentary on us! All different age groups, going for different reasons, would be interesting to track us along the way! hehe

Problem is, I look like hell in the mornings
Try Channel Four.

Graham
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

Here I am, signing in
...see if they will do a documentary on us!
Who needs the Beeb?
Andrew and me have our video cameras and our editing talents and in the spirit of the thing, there's the Spanish video-sharing site dalealplay.com so we're all sorted for blog-o-spheric fame

I probably shouldn't say this, but one of my intentions in Spain is to set-up a 'webcam-house' with 6 or 7 house-mates so I shall be looking for someone with flair for editing videos to capture the dramas
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:30 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple
Here I am, signing in

Who needs the Beeb?
Andrew and me have our video cameras and our editing talents and in the spirit of the thing, there's the Spanish video-sharing site dalealplay.com so we're all sorted for blog-o-spheric fame

I probably shouldn't say this, but one of my intentions in Spain is to set-up a 'webcam-house' with 6 or 7 house-mates so I shall be looking for someone with flair for editing videos to capture the dramas
Cant you file on you tube ?
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:35 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

hola

Im signing into this thread as well going out on April 23rd not long after Kerri and yup taking the video camera to capture all the exploits before i go and after i get there.
I was even sad enough to go down to the airport to film an aeroplane taking offf which would be the same plane im getting to mix it into the finished video. Yay!

8 days to go:
Flight booked
Hire car booked for a month
Hotel booked for a week
Espana loaded onto Satnav.

No job there yet
No where to live there yet
No friends or contacts out there yet.

Its going to be a great laugh hehehe.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Hi all, joining your new bit of forum, think i'm one of the 8.. wishing you all luck in you're new lives and seeing as you're all going before me I shall expect you to have told me all the pitfalls i'm gonna encounter, what to avoid and what not to so when i get there i know what i'm doing strait away!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:13 pm
I have a member

I would just like to say at this point, that we all ROCK
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

And ROLL!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 2:53 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Compost Mentis
And ROLL!!!!!!!!
I have lost count are all eight of you accounted for yet?

Great idea to have a story of your experiences. Often thought that I should have done a blog on our journey from the idea to the conception but thought that it would bore people 0 now realise that it would have been useful.

Good luck to you all and kept us posted it is really interesting.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.