Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Wikiposts

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
...and of course looking at job opportunities, so ahh i'll keep myself to myself for a wee while. So ive got enough to keep me occupied
Hey Andrew, good to see you're getting settled in already - good luck with the job-search.

I'm looking forward to seeing your videos. I hope you'll be recording your partying

Now my big meeting is over I can get back to my Spanish lessons I'm expecting to be over to meet that WiMax company I told you about at the end of May - I have to get my EspaƱol acceptable first though.

Sounds like you need to fit Keri with a GPS tracker around his ankle so the K&A fan-club here can watch your movements minute-by-minute on Google Maps
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:59 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Lionda
He can bore me to death any time (whoops, it's the whisky talking, hope jdr isn't looking in )
I`m first on Robson bore list if you dont mind. Ok so you have been on the whiskey and I have been in the club house, well I have to keep myself busy while hubbys in the Uk. God I could do with Robson right now
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:00 am

Its those eyes and that geordie accent that do it for me
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:01 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
I`m first on Robson bore list if you dont mind. Ok so you have been on the whiskey and I have been in the club house, well I have to keep myself busy while hubbys in the Uk. God I could do with Robson right now

got to go get some food - too busy packing today to eat so gotta eat something to soak up the whisky
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:34 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

got to go get some food - too busy packing today to eat so gotta eat something to soak up the whisky
Whiskey drinker

Oh well thats a turn up for the book !!

Anyways still no keri I bet hes scooted back to Folkestone to see his exgirlfriend !! Maybe not but a possibility ?

Ohh hes gonna be the death of me !! Now wheres that valium
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Can you imagine the two of us on the sofa together watching him -
Information overload
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

He can bore me to death any time (whoops, it's the whisky talking, hope jdr isn't looking in )

He's that short you can use the top of his head as an occasional table
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
He's that short you can use the top of his head as an occasional table
Hey thats our hero your talking about
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you must be kidding, jdr is on the whisky himself!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hey thats our hero your talking about

sort of like a miniature talisman then