Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Wikiposts

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:12 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Blonde but dim.....I have just worked out what you said....
How the hell did you work that one out
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:14 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sam parky
I`ve just looked at Keri`s profile and he hasnt been on here since yesterday lunch time. I am getting so worried now as he was always on here. I used to look forward to his posts, I didnt think I would be waiting and worrying for him to post. Has anyone heard from him yet?

I'm trying not to worry but now I have seen the above in black and white (red now) it is just hitting home. He is a big boy and I'm sure he is OK but it does seem really odd as he was really into keeping in touch with us.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
bloomin great @*%$ maybe
This is a reference to Lard and Posterior is it not
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
This is a reference to Lard and Posterior is it not
yes, yes, yes, I want to say r u a b u m boy, but that would be rude
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

yes, yes, yes, I want to say r u a b u m boy, but that would be rude

I am sure crispy girl is talking to gary barlow here and not meself
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:49 am

I am sure crispy girl is talking to gary barlow here and not meself
If you want, then yes I was
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:56 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Down girl - down
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:57 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Now if you were talking Robson Green
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Lionda
Now if you were talking Robson Green
Hands off he`s mine and has been since Soldier Soldier!! Sad as I am I even have his Dvd`s and cd`s
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:53 am
Popping in for a chat

Hands off he`s mine and has been since Soldier Soldier!! Sad as I am I even have his Dvd`s and cd`s
Fight you for him Didn't you see him winking on the trailer for his series City Lights - he was winking at me
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

well you surely wernt calling me a burm boi
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Fight you for him Didn't you see him winking on the trailer for his series City Lights - he was winking at me
Thank the lord
He was boring me to death.
and that total copy of laurel and hardy...perlease mrs robinson
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:55 am

NO NO NO it was me. My hubby plays holly hell when I sit there watching him making all these cooing aaahhhhing noises! Mind you, Patrick Swayze pheeewww now I could die for him
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:56 am
Popping in for a chat

Thank the lord
He was boring me to death.
and that total copy of laurel and hardy...perlease mrs robinson
He can bore me to death any time (whoops, it's the whisky talking, hope jdr isn't looking in )
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:59 am
Popping in for a chat

NO NO NO it was me. My hubby plays holly hell when I sit there watching him making all these cooing aaahhhhing noises! Mind you, Patrick Swayze pheeewww now I could die for him
My hubby is the same Can you imagine the two of us on the sofa together watching him - ooing and ahhhhhing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.