Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:48 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Eve
Good for you Keri,

You were first on my adgenda when I got up this morning, now we can all see that you really have got your wits about you and that the sun hasn't gone to your head. Is it sunny, when I was in Spain a week ago for 2 weeks we had very mixed weather, I am sure it is more settled now. Anyway good for you, don't feel you have to please everyone, if something doesn't feel right or you really don't want to do it, then DON'T.
Same goes for you Andrew, remember all the things that have been said and good luck for tomorrow, have a good time with Mum and Dad today, you are not going to the other side of the world, only a few hours away, I am sure they will be proud of you. You 2 are taking over my life and my computer, good travelling and you never know, one day if you are ever around Competa our paths may cross.
Luv Eve
Eve you are so lovely, I will make a POINT of passing Competa

Armchair Detective, that is a tad worrying actually, i wasnt on the internet last night after 7.30pm. I will make sure Im more savvy next time and many thanks.

Rest of you guys, thanks for all the superb comments and care and kindness. It is really helping me through here.

And Andrew!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 4:49 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Its Costa Del Sol eve. I cant believe that in less than 24 hours I'll be in Spain. Amazing feeling it really is. I cant describe how im feeling now. Emotional? Excited? Scared? Oh i dont know, Im also kinda thinknig, what am i doing? Im going to miss everyone! But I am of course very positive about going. I have this steady flow of adrenaline pumping through me. My stomach just fluttering all the time. Like ill get a strong spain thought and my stomach will go. Like when a car drives quickly over a humpback bridge. A sorta "ooh!" feeling.

So yes tomorrow at 11am i take to the skies and will be on spanish soil by 15:30 Then i think im going to my hotel room and hiding !!! :P Nah just kidding, will probably try and get chatting to people, will come back on here and go.. ARGHHHHHHHHHH IM HERE!!!

Im sorry the weathers bad on the sunny costa del sol. Ah well i dont mind, the weather can do what it wants tomorrow! I know that overall the weather is better than the UK.

I might be on here posting at 3am. Got a feeling i might be suffering with Insomnia tonight Though i did go to Meadowhall for some last minute bits and it was really really crowded so a few laps up and down meadowhall through the crowds really knackered me out.. and definately cracking open a bottle of wine tonight as well. That'll help me sleep! (dont worry the alarm is set very loud in the morning) not that it'll need to be. Ill probs be laid in bed waiting for it to go off.

I dont think i've ever felt so alive in my life. This is amazing.

Thank you to everyone for all your kinda words and friendlyness. Its very reassuring to know that friendly people exist where im going. But dont worry i will have my wits about me. A 25 year old alone in the costa del sol an easy target?? haha not this one!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 4:57 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Its Costa Del Sol eve. I cant believe that in less than 24 hours I'll be in Spain. Amazing feeling it really is. I cant describe how im feeling now. Emotional? Excited? Scared? Oh i dont know, Im also kinda thinknig, what am i doing? Im going to miss everyone! But I am of course very positive about going. I have this steady flow of adrenaline pumping through me. My stomach just fluttering all the time. Like ill get a strong spain thought and my stomach will go. Like when a car drives quickly over a humpback bridge. A sorta "ooh!" feeling.

So yes tomorrow at 11am i take to the skies and will be on spanish soil by 15:30 Then i think im going to my hotel room and hiding !!! :P Nah just kidding, will probably try and get chatting to people, will come back on here and go.. ARGHHHHHHHHHH IM HERE!!!

Im sorry the weathers bad on the sunny costa del sol. Ah well i dont mind, the weather can do what it wants tomorrow! I know that overall the weather is better than the UK.

I might be on here posting at 3am. Got a feeling i might be suffering with Insomnia tonight Though i did go to Meadowhall for some last minute bits and it was really really crowded so a few laps up and down meadowhall through the crowds really knackered me out.. and definately cracking open a bottle of wine tonight as well. That'll help me sleep! (dont worry the alarm is set very loud in the morning) not that it'll need to be. Ill probs be laid in bed waiting for it to go off.

Thank you to everyone for all your kinda words and friendlyness. Its very reassuring to know that friendly people exist where im going. But dont worry i will have my wits about me. A 25 year old alone in the costa del sol an easy target?? haha not this one!

23/04/07 a day to remember , will be thinking of you, here's to a safe journey and the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Wish you well Andrew, please keep safe and you never know Keri may even be at the airport to meet you . Have fun, all the best crispy
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
23/04/07 a day to remember , will be thinking of you, here's to a safe journey and the beginning of a new chapter in your life. Wish you well Andrew, please keep safe and you never know Keri may even be at the airport to meet you . Have fun, all the best crispy
Good luck from me too. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. What an exciting journey! I wish you all the best. Look forward to hearing all about your exciting adventure. Kyla
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:20 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you the very best of luck from me too

I feel happier knowing that Keri is going to be meeting up with you so neither of you will be alone - (Pete will be able to sleep better too )

Sooooooo- tomorrow Not very patriotic of you to be leaving on St. Georges Day - but hey - are you bovvered

Have fun, fun, fun and stay in touch!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:42 am
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

I´ll see you tomorrow my good man, I cant wait to meet you, we are gonna have some fun
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck son, my best wishes for you and your adventure.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man..the dawn of a new life is almost upon you, keep your head up, trust no one until they have proven themselves to you..good luck...good vibes..and may your god go with you......
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:44 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

He is safe .. now i can stop worrying

Well done Keri you did the right thing , sensible young man after all..

And now onlineamiga is gonna get over there , well i will be worrying over you as well Andrew ..

Wish you all the best and look forward to reading all the exploits , heck if i was young again i would join you as well

Just remember the pair of you ! dont trust everyone you meet as genuine !!

Bet the butterflies kicking in now Andrew ? i think we all can imagine how the adrenalin is pumping , but just remember we are with you in mind and here for emergencies ok ..

So good luck on the trip
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

where are you at the mo I've been to meadowhall today too
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:59 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
He is safe .. now i can stop worrying

Well done Keri you did the right thing , sensible young man after all..

And now onlineamiga is gonna get over there , well i will be worrying over you as well Andrew ..

Wish you all the best and look forward to reading all the exploits , heck if i was young again i would join you as well

Just remember the pair of you ! dont trust everyone you meet as genuine !!

Bet the butterflies kicking in now Andrew ? i think we all can imagine how the adrenalin is pumping , but just remember we are with you in mind and here for emergencies ok ..

So good luck on the trip
There - I knew that would make Pete happy. Now the pair of you have to report back as soon as possible or you will have Pete worrying some more and he will not be able to enjoy his real ale
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:10 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

HURRAH, Keri has his train sorted 9.30 pm tonight, but not without an adventure,
Read about it onhis other thread.
Eve
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:54 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Smile Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Hopefully keri will continue on this thread and not keep 2 going as it will be just toooo confusing.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:47 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Eve
HURRAH, Keri has his train sorted 9.30 pm tonight, but not without an adventure,
Read about it onhis other thread.
Eve
Found the other thread - thanks Eve Wow - he is really causing us some worry isn't he!! Can't wait for the next installment
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:49 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

I wait with baited breath for the next installment, surely the train journey wouldn't have produced anything out of the normal, but then what is normal for keri! Will have to wai now until I get back from work, oh Boo Hoo!
Eve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.