Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:57 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Confucius
I didn't know what I was thinking when I said that...
probably wanted two big holes dug....
Old Apr 21st 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
probably wanted two big holes dug....
With a tablespoon???I suppose not...
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Well Keri!

I've been thinking about you all day, but it's been a very busy day here so I haven't really had time to stop and chat.

I came in from a visit to my friend's finca just after 8pm, and saw that you were showing up as online on MSN.
I got all excited, and thought "Oh good, I can talk to Keri" - but alas no, it seems that you couldn't see me

Anyway, maybe you can click on my Yahoo icon sometime and invite me to join you for a chat??
(I'm sure you already know this, but MSN and Yahoo are supposed to be compatible for chat)

Well, then I caught up with this thread and read all about your "mystery woman!!"
Blimey! It's like you're having a different adventure every day! Good for you

I won't add any advice about what you should do, because other people have already done that very well. Besides which, if you've decided to bite the bullet, you'll be with Charlotte as I type!

Of course, being the nosey lot we (nearly!) all are, we'll want an update as soon as possible!
Besides which, Big Pete will be worried about your wellbeing, in case you fall into the clutches of some Fatal Attraction stranger

I think it's great that this woman asked you for a drink - who says the men have to do all the running?
You've got nothing to lose; even if she's not the love of your life, you may end up making a "real" friend (as opposed to us lot - who, I hasten to add are very much your friends; but we're not quite the same as someone you can spend time wandering along the beach, have a coffee, or share new sights with)
If you find you've got nothing in common, then you'll just have to carry on putting up with us lot

I won't be around all day tomorrow, but I'll check in when I get home at night and see how things are going for you.

Have fun, and enjoy all these new experiences..............but be safe (in all respects! )

Love and hugs,
Sam xx
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Andrew!

Just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck with your travels on Monday

I'll be out all day tomorrow, and by the time I get back you might have packed your PC away so I'm sending my good wishes a little early.

Hope you've had a lovely time with your family this evening, and that the meal with your parents won't be too emotional tomorrow.

As other people have already said, all the advice that we've shared with Keri applies to you too - and everyone is wishing you success and happiness in your new life.

I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your adventures; but heaven help us if you and Keri do get together, because I don't think we'll be able to keep up!

Take very good care, have a safe journey and drive carefully!
Suerte y buen viaje!

All good wishes,
from Sam and O/H
Old Apr 21st 2007, 11:42 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Hi brisca,

Thanks for your kind words. Dont worry im not packing my PC up, im leaving it here but taking my laptop So ill be online here till the moment i go. Taxi is booked for 08:30 monday morning.

Saturday night and ive already got adrenaline pumping through the body. Had a great evening with my brothers tonight which was fun. Got a lot of stuff on video camera, lots of good memories. Will say taraa to my parents tomorrow. Then thats it!
Its not a matter of days anymore.. its hours!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:05 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keri2323
I got a phone call this afternoon, Spanish mobile number and it´s some english girl on the end of the line.

"Hello" I say.

"Hi, you won´t know who I am, but my name is Charlotte, I got your number from the piccadily bar on the sea front" (I left my number with the chef there for the job) she says

"Oh ... er... hi, how are you?" I say

"I´m good thanks, this is a bit embarrassing but Ive seen you in there a couple of times, and asked around the bar for your number, i was wondering if you want to go for a drink tonight?" She says

"Er, erm, I don´t see why not, but how will I know it´s you?" I say without conviction

"Oh you will know, what about the Picadilly at 8pm? I´ll come over to you so you know who I am" She says

"Ermmmmm, Ok, see you there, and er... thanks" I say

Now here´s the problem. I really dont want to go, I didn´t come to Spain to go out on dates, i have too much to achieve and do, plus the fact I´m really not over my ex so it would be unfair to her, PLUS the fact I am going to the Costa Del Sol next week. But the picadilly is my ´local´here now, so I don´t want to not go in there. I have met some good friends there. PLUS! What if she looks like Billy Connellys sister, but with more body hair?

What the hell should I do?
Hmmmmmmmm

Hi keri

Good news your all safe
Now this is one heck of a dilemna , maybe i am a born worrier ? but you dont remember seeing this lady right ? she gets your number and rings you ? Just ignore it for now as i feel it could be a set up ?

Seems a little strange to me , remember your the new kid on the block .. You dont need or want to take chances !!
Could be innocent , but what if its a set up to get you alone to rip you off and stuff ?

Heck dont take the risk ok
You will have loads more Women dont worry , no rush ..

Play safe NOT Sorry

Damn hope its not to late and hes in trouble ??

Last edited by Big Pete; Apr 21st 2007 at 12:06 pm. Reason: damn added
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:12 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi brisca,

Thanks for your kind words. Dont worry im not packing my PC up, im leaving it here but taking my laptop So ill be online here till the moment i go. Taxi is booked for 08:30 monday morning.

Saturday night and ive already got adrenaline pumping through the body. Had a great evening with my brothers tonight which was fun. Got a lot of stuff on video camera, lots of good memories. Will say taraa to my parents tomorrow. Then thats it!
Its not a matter of days anymore.. its hours!
Hi onlineamiga

Getting nervous for you already mate , now dont you make me worry !!
You must be extra extra cautious , not long to go now

and when you meet with keri please keep him on the straight and narrow..

Remember ;
Keep your enemies close and your friends closer .. A lot of criminals out the CDS region !!!

Heck i will be a nervous wreck at this rate
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:18 pm
Banned

Oh heck he hasnt read my words

What if the girls fellas a rough dude and set him up with her ? Steals his PC phones cash , cards
How would we know ??

She could be a set up by them Bulgarians !! Worlds roughest and cleverist crooks going !!! and keri is the new easy target , all by himself like a lamb to the slaughter

Now i am gonna pace all night worrying , damn these young uns
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
HELP SOMEONE, WE'VE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE LOUNGE... HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 7:15 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Oh heck he hasnt read my words

What if the girls fellas a rough dude and set him up with her ? Steals his PC phones cash , cards
How would we know ??

She could be a set up by them Bulgarians !! Worlds roughest and cleverist crooks going !!! and keri is the new easy target , all by himself like a lamb to the slaughter

Now i am gonna pace all night worrying , damn these young uns
Hey Big Pete!!! I didn´t go my man! Call me a girl but I just didn´t fancy it. I text her and said I was meeting up with my mates this evening but I´ll catch her at a later date, the next text will be ... er sorry... moved to malaga Im so bad, but I didnt know what to say!

It will take a LONG time before I am ready for all that mischief. I came here to change my life around, and at the moment having a relationship or even someone else to worry about would be detremental to my plans. I´m not being selfish, I hope, but I have to look out for me for at least the next two years so I can keep my dreams alive, and hey, maybe even achieve them.

You are a lovely person my friend, as is Brisca, with the kind of kindness i have never experienced, even from my own family. I wont let you down
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Good for you Keri,

You were first on my adgenda when I got up this morning, now we can all see that you really have got your wits about you and that the sun hasn't gone to your head. Is it sunny, when I was in Spain a week ago for 2 weeks we had very mixed weather, I am sure it is more settled now. Anyway good for you, don't feel you have to please everyone, if something doesn't feel right or you really don't want to do it, then DON'T.
Same goes for you Andrew, remember all the things that have been said and good luck for tomorrow, have a good time with Mum and Dad today, you are not going to the other side of the world, only a few hours away, I am sure they will be proud of you. You 2 are taking over my life and my computer, good travelling and you never know, one day if you are ever around Competa our paths may cross.
Luv Eve
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Us "old uns" do worry about you "young uns", glad you are ok Kerri, you seem to have your wits about you, many don´t.

Good luck Andrew, have a good and safe journey, and catch up with you in person in the week, you are not far from us.

PS Bring water proofs, still raining on the "sunny" CDS !
Old Apr 21st 2007, 8:29 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Us "old uns" do worry about you "young uns", glad you are ok Kerri, you seem to have your wits about you, many don´t.

Good luck Andrew, have a good and safe journey, and catch up with you in person in the week, you are not far from us.

PS Bring water proofs, still raining on the "sunny" CDS !
Thats nice to know that Andrew is meeting up with you. Keep an eye him for all of us please.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Hey Big Pete!!! I didn´t go my man! Call me a girl but I just didn´t fancy it.
Hi keri,
Glad to see you posting this morning, what with you being on MSN last night and not answering. If you are using a net cafe computer you are unticking the "remember me on this computer" box I hope.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Thats nice to know that Andrew is meeting up with you. Keep an eye him for all of us please.
Will do Sam, these "boys" need us all to look out for them, but they all sound like they have their sensible heads on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.