Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Wikiposts

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Lambs are taken under the wing,wolves are silenced,Hitler,Stalin,and Tony Blair,come to mind.
Are you writing a book
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:53 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew/Keri

If you feel like a long walk then walk along by the sea to Torremolinos. It's a lovely walk, when we were on holiday in Benalmadena we walked to Torremolinos both by the road and by the sea. The sea walk is especially nice. You will find cafe/bars along the way

If anyone stops you with scratch cards shrug your shoulders and walk away - do not engage in conversation
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Andrew/Keri

If you feel like a long walk then walk along by the sea to Torremolinos. It's a lovely walk, when we were on holiday in Benalmadena we walked to Torremolinos both by the road and by the sea. The sea walk is especially nice. You will find cafe/bars along the way

If anyone stops you with scratch cards shrug your shoulders and walk away - do not engage in conversation
Well put Lionda, these people are such a pain and spoil things for everyone, the walk is lovely by the way, we sometime cycle along the front also.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
We've just accepted an offer on our house Keri so that is a relief to us before we go Soon be our turn - somehow I don't think my adventures will stack up to yours and Andrews though

Somehow I think your hiding a light under a bushel
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Eve;4696286 tut tut, hope you are not being led astray by Keri, or is it the other way round!!! Have fun.
Luv Eve[/QUOTE]

Eve,
That question is worth a whole TV programme, Marbella Bows anyone
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:40 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:11 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Keri has left the Costa Del Sol :(

Keri has suddenly left the Costa Del Sol.

Everything was going so well too and i get a text earlier on this afternoon saying that he had to leave and that life has a road for him. No reason no explanation. Told me not to worry about him and that he had just gone. He said I was an earth angel which was touching.

Ive obviously tried calling him and texting him but have had no response. Im totally gutted! I dont know whats gone on with him, he was looking at an apartment this morning, he had a job lined up at Linkers in fueringirola and suddenly he's bolted.

I really thought id met someone whom was going to be my friend for the rest of my life. Keri if you do read this man please give me a call. We said we'd look out for each other so if theres anything I can do. I dont know what shit you got going on but you can tell me anything.

So yeah im feeling kinda hurt and a bit depressed tonight now Im now also feeling incredibly lonely. I dont know why Keri suddenly left, he must have something going on, and im not going to hold any grudge on him until i find out. I dont know whether he'll be on here still or not. No idea where he's gone. He did say in his text that he would just fail in the UK so i guess he's still abroad somewhere.

Anyway..... we march on and thats what im hoping to do. Going to push on with the costa del sol meetup group on meetup.com and hopefully take things from there. Keri had that extra confidence to just get talking to people which is something imnot so good at.

Anyway if anyone heres from Keri please let me know. I just wanna know he's ok. If he cant be in the costa del sol anymore then fine, as long as he's OK.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:24 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oh now, really sorry to hear that Andrew, really hope he does get in touch with you, even if it is just to give you peace of mind instead of an explanation. I am sure you feel awful tonight and your mind will be all over the place, but keep positive, you still have your future so go fo it. Will be keeping fingers crossed that he lets someone know he is ok .
Thinking of you and keri, Luv Eve
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:25 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Wow weird message from him !!

Good news that alls going well for you Andrew

But now i am gonna be worrying over keri again

So will be watching this thread carefully ..
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:31 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrew,

I am not the best poster by miles on this site. Meaning I am not sure how to put my thoughts into words. But I do hope you give it your best in Spain.

I am now worried sick about Keri and for the first time have instant messaged someone from the forum. Keep your chin up, we all had to start somewhere when we moved abroad. If he does reply then I will let you know immediately.

Sam
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:33 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Andrew

I know this is a worry for you, but Keri is a big lad and I am sure he will get in touch sooner or later, do try not to worry although easier sad than done. Keri is a different make up from you and will get through life his way.

You have a job in hand, you must get yourself sorted ASAP so you can arrange for OH and baby to come over as I am sure they are missing you as much as you are missing them. So to-morrow you get that place to live and then get the jobs sorted. Much love and kind thoughts to you. sleep peacefully to night.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:35 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys, yeah this isnt going to have me givinbg up the costa del sol either. Theres so many people to meet out there. its just a bit of a blow thats all as he was such a good friend. Dont know why he's done this. But im certinately carrying on, got a place sorted so really going to hit the job agencies for some I.T work as of tomorrow

Buenos Noches
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:37 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Cheers guys, yeah this isnt going to have me givinbg up the costa del sol either. Theres so many people to meet out there. its just a bit of a blow thats all as he was such a good friend. Dont know why he's done this. But im certinately carrying on, got a place sorted so really going to hit the job agencies for some I.T work as of tomorrow

Buenos Noches
Good lad ..
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:43 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Andrew you sound like the sort of lad any mum would want for their daughter, I once said this to my daughters about Gary Barlow from take that, I won't tell you what they said but this may well tell you what it was
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:45 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Good for you Andrew, a man with a mission. proud of what yopu are doing. We will all be worried for Keri, so thoughts are with him wherever he is and thoughts go out to you too.
Luv Eve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.