Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Wikiposts

DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:35 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default Re: DJ's Infamous Eight thread

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hey you two - you seem to be doing ok! Hope you both find accommodation and work - but have some fun as well! Keep practicing the language and you will fare a lot better. I've just come off the phone to Sonja (my daughter) she turned 30 last Friday and had what she called a 'wicked' time - lasted the whole weekend and she still hasn't got over it Good way to say goodbye to your twenties eh She said she wouldn't have had as much fun if she was still in England. She even had a conversation with the taxi driver and her friend who has been in Spain longer than her was amazed at her fluency. She has only been learning Spanish since she went over in January.
Thats fantastic! And really good for us newbies to know too, that she has fared so well with the language and change. Love from me to her x

I got myself an apartment! Well a house share! it´s this one from Sur in English:

NON SMOKING flatmate wanted. Share large apartment Fuengirola, furnished, doub e room, sky tv. Euros 90 pw. No bills.

I called the guy and hes from New Zealand and the other guy is English, Im meeting them at 3pm to see it but i will definitely take it unless ´there is something seriously bad about it. Its HALF what Im paying in a hostel! Plus double room and sky baby!!!

Also, he said they run their own building business so there should be plenty of work or he will know someone who has work

Bloody nora.

All my love to Andrew and MrsJdr for pointing me to Sur in English, I owe you both a beer right?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Thats fantastic! And really good for us newbies to know too, that she has fared so well with the language and change. Love from me to her x

I got myself an apartment! Well a house share! it´s this one from Sur in English:

NON SMOKING flatmate wanted. Share large apartment Fuengirola, furnished, doub e room, sky tv. Euros 90 pw. No bills.

I called the guy and hes from New Zealand and the other guy is English, Im meeting them at 3pm to see it but i will definitely take it unless ´there is something seriously bad about it. Its HALF what Im paying in a hostel! Plus double room and sky baby!!!

Also, he said they run their own building business so there should be plenty of work or he will know someone who has work

Bloody nora.

All my love to Andrew and MrsJdr for pointing me to Sur in English, I owe you both a beer right?
Oh my god Keri! You seem to have landed on your feet, big time! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you. I can't keep up with you, things are moving so fast. Well done.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:46 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kyla
Oh my god Keri! You seem to have landed on your feet, big time! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you. I can't keep up with you, things are moving so fast. Well done.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:28 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news So pleased for you. I'll say hi to Sonja from you when I phone her next on Thursday
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

The house share sounds really promising Keri!

Can't wait to hear how you got on meeting the two other guys. Crikey, Eve will be on the edge of her seat by now!!

Keep us posted, won't you?
We'll be wanting a full description of the room by the end of the night, and also of your housemates by the end of the week

Take care, and hopefully you'll be celebrating your new home tonight with Andrew.

Love Sam xx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andrew,

Any luck with your studio hunting??
Hope you've seen something affordable that you like?

Weren't you organising a CDS meet up soon after your arrival?
Is Lionda's daughter planning on meeting up with you two adventurers, do you know?

Anyway, looking forward to hearing that you've maybe found somewhere to settle into.
Keep us posted, and keep having fun.

Love Sam x
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:39 am
I have a member

Ah bugger, I didnt get a good feeling about it all! Lol. Andrew, the official legend, also came with me and felt the same. They looked a tad criminal too All I have seen are criminals here, starting to worry!

SO!........... Andrew and I are gonna share temporarily whilst I look for alternatives

Ah well, as Douglas Jack would say, keeieieri did a wobble did he? Is it cuz he is fick?

Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:42 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Hi Andrew,

Any luck with your studio hunting??
Hope you've seen something affordable that you like?

Weren't you organising a CDS meet up soon after your arrival?
Is Lionda's daughter planning on meeting up with you two adventurers, do you know?

Anyway, looking forward to hearing that you've maybe found somewhere to settle into.
Keep us posted, and keep having fun.

Love Sam x
Hi Sam

My daughter and Keri were going to meet up if he went to the Costa Blanca (Finestrat) but he changed his mind.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:43 am
I have a member

Hi Sam

My daughter and Keri were going to meet up if he went to the Costa Blanca (Finestrat) but he changed his mind.
Hey, you know me, I´ll be there next week! Wobbling
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:45 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Hey, you know me, I´ll be there next week! Wobbling
Well if you do 'wobble' that way you have her number and we'll be over there in a couple of weeks
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:04 am
I have a member

Well if you do 'wobble' that way you have her number and we'll be over there in a couple of weeks
hehe, I most definitely will I do like a change, but even by my standards things have changed A LOT in only one week!!! I´ve seen a lot of Spain
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Removed jdr
?

Last edited by jdr; Apr 24th 2007 at 5:03 am.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:48 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear there both safe and well

And also they are being cautious
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:59 am
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
?
Lambs are taken under the wing,wolves are silenced,Hitler,Stalin,and Tony Blair,come to mind.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Lambs are taken under the wing,wolves are silenced,Hitler,Stalin,and Tony Blair,come to mind.
are you doing a crossword?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.