Bin Laden

Old May 4th 2011, 6:37 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bin Laden

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Maybe he should have signed and played by the Geneva Conventions
He would have been the only one.
Old May 4th 2011, 6:59 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was a blinding move sending Bin Liner a census form

So I have just ordered a glass bottom boat as you really need to get in quick before everyone cottons on.

Last edited by VFR; May 4th 2011 at 7:13 pm.
Old May 4th 2011, 8:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head.

What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?
Old May 4th 2011, 8:17 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Only in the interest of carrying an interesting discussion forward - if international law is worth squat, and individual countries laws are worth squat, what are we left with?

Without laws it must be anarchy. What the red and black brigade have advocated for years - a society without laws. They couldn't have been talking about the US and the UK, could they?
Old May 4th 2011, 8:40 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
Only in the interest of carrying an interesting discussion forward - if international law is worth squat, and individual countries laws are worth squat, what are we left with?

Without laws it must be anarchy. What the red and black brigade have advocated for years - a society without laws. They couldn't have been talking about the US and the UK, could they?
You have to have laws, but you punch me in the mouth, and I kick you in the nads, I think you should be punished, and I should get off scot free.
Old May 4th 2011, 9:50 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Another thing. If OBL with his shaky hands had got the phone numbers wrong (in view of his Euros they might have been Spanish ones), he could have given out my number.

My house from a satelite distance is not that dissimilar to OBLs in Pakistan, though much smaller but with high walls too.

I'm innocent, but the heroes of the Navy Seals could easily land on my roof tonight and kill me.

And nobody the world over, and especially this tiny forum, would give a flying fxxk,
Old May 4th 2011, 10:43 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
Another thing. If OBL with his shaky hands had got the phone numbers wrong (in view of his Euros they might have been Spanish ones), he could have given out my number.

My house from a satelite distance is not that dissimilar to OBLs in Pakistan, though much smaller but with high walls too.

I'm innocent, but the heroes of the Navy Seals could easily land on my roof tonight and kill me.

And nobody the world over, and especially this tiny forum, would give a flying fxxk,

Calm down dear, you're starting to sound like a real drama queen.

I'm sure the only thing you need to worry about landing on your roof is the odd stork or two, or at the worst a frozen block of poo from a passing jumbo .
Old May 4th 2011, 11:22 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Calm down dear, you're starting to sound like a real drama queen.

I'm sure the only thing you need to worry about landing on your roof is the odd stork or two, or at the worst a frozen block of poo from a passing jumbo .

You're right as it goes, I was going to call you a dickhead but that would be too obvious and name calling really is stupid.

What worries me is that you don't seem to understand the discussion. iI I can jog your memory, it's about bin Laden, not insulting members who post comments you may not understand.
Old May 4th 2011, 11:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, back on topic please and lets keep it clean
Old May 5th 2011, 7:09 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
You're right as it goes, I was going to call you a dickhead but that would be too obvious and name calling really is stupid.

What worries me is that you don't seem to understand the discussion. iI I can jog your memory, it's about bin Laden, not insulting members who post comments you may not understand.
My humblest apologies, I presumed the mention of Navy Seals landing on your roof and killing you, was a light hearted tongue in cheek remark, and so replied likewise including a smiley.
However if you were quite serious about it, then maybe its best I make no further comment and leave you to seek professional advice regarding securing your property against such attacks.
Old May 5th 2011, 9:09 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

My humblest apologies, I presumed the mention of Navy Seals landing on your roof and killing you, was a light hearted tongue in cheek remark, and so replied likewise including a smiley.
However if you were quite serious about it, then maybe its best I make no further comment and leave you to seek professional advice regarding securing your property against such attacks.
If they are going to off him, they will probably come disguised as a looky looky man or a carpet salesman, I guess.
Old May 5th 2011, 7:50 pm
On the road again.

Well Osama might have got the sh!tty end of the stick this time, but Obama seems to be milking it for all its worth with a big publicity do arranged for his trip to ground zero.
I can't remember the last time a US Pres. earned himself so many brownie points in just one shot .
Old May 5th 2011, 8:09 pm
bil
Banned

Well Osama might have got the sh!tty end of the stick this time, but Obama seems to be milking it for all its worth with a big publicity do arranged for his trip to ground zero.
I can't remember the last time a US Pres. earned himself so many brownie points in just one shot .
Remember Bush flying out to celebrate 'Victory in Iraq' ?
Old May 5th 2011, 9:52 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Having been impolite earlier on, which I apologise for, I'm back again. It's an emotive subject that affects us all.

You can't dismiss the crusade aspect, it's been with us for hundreds of years. Christianity versus Islam, a real problem affecting the whole world.

It won't end with OBL's death, on a much larger canvas, it's an irrelevance. It's a conflict between two bestsellers, the respective bibles - they have some similarities, a prophet sent to earth to re-educate the plebs, but the re-education causes the problems.

We don't respect them, and they want to kill us because of it.

The solution? There isn't one.

(And if the Seals come for me, I will be armed - I've got a baseball bat hanging up behind the door).
Old May 5th 2011, 10:05 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
Having been impolite earlier on, which I apologise for, I'm back again. It's an emotive subject that affects us all.

You can't dismiss the crusade aspect, it's been with us for hundreds of years. Christianity versus Islam, a real problem affecting the whole world.

It won't end with OBL's death, on a much larger canvas, it's an irrelevance. It's a conflict between two bestsellers, the respective bibles - they have some similarities, a prophet sent to earth to re-educate the plebs, but the re-education causes the problems.

We don't respect them, and they want to kill us because of it.

The solution? There isn't one.

(And if the Seals come for me, I will be armed - I've got a baseball bat hanging up behind the door).
Islam is an immature religion. When xtianity was 500 years younger we were still burning people alive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.