Bin Laden

Old May 2nd 2011, 8:53 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bin Laden

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Thanks, that doesnt make me feel any less worried
Geeze mate, look at it realistically. The odds of being involved in such an attack are beyond remote, and with luck if they try anything there will be a passing Glaswegian to give them a good kicking.
Old May 2nd 2011, 8:58 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting time to take him out (I'm assuming the Yanks have known for some time where he was based). Could be a massive hint to Gadaffi that if he doesn't vacate his role then he'll be taken out too?
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:00 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Geeze mate, look at it realistically. The odds of being involved in such an attack are beyond remote, and with luck if they try anything there will be a passing Glaswegian to give them a good kicking.
Yes, but maybe they've changed their tactics and have some of old Bin's mates working as ground mechanics on Mitzys aircraft.
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:02 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of rumours flying about that the Royal honeymoon has been cancelled due to security concerns...
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:02 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Oh of course .... unfortunately it plays on your mind. When 9/11 happened I was in Greece, with a flight two days later. You wouldn't believe how jumpy all the passengers were on that flight
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:17 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
A lot of rumours flying about that the Royal honeymoon has been cancelled due to security concerns...
Really? I'm sure that we could muster a team who would be willing to take on the arduous and risky honemoon duties for him, eh?
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:19 am
bil
Banned

Oh of course .... unfortunately it plays on your mind. When 9/11 happened I was in Greece, with a flight two days later. You wouldn't believe how jumpy all the passengers were on that flight
People don't understand risk. They believe they will win the lottery, that they won't get run over, but with god only knows how many planes in the air in a month where there is an attack, that it will be their plane that gets hit.
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:21 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I must admit, I did think it was strange that everything had been so well planned for the wedding, then they hid the honeymoon destination carefully, then suddenly they announced they werent going anywhere for the moment
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:31 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

I flew Pan Am to the States immedately after the Lockerby disaster, but tried to console myself that lightning doesnt strike twice, which is a load of cobblers really cos I've just been reading about a guy who was amazingly struck eight times.

Interesting that they found Bin Laden virtually on the doorstep of the Pakistan military academy, took care to avoid communication with the Pakistani authorities and went in without permission, so maybe there's a bit more to it than meets the eye.
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:39 am
On the road again.

I must admit, I did think it was strange that everything had been so well planned for the wedding, then they hid the honeymoon destination carefully, then suddenly they announced they werent going anywhere for the moment
Who knows,"the moment" could just be a couple of days and they could be well away by now, but can't blame them for trying to throw the world media off the scent,especially after the hassle Di endured before it came to such a sad end, though it has to be said they did act a bit stupidly.
Old May 2nd 2011, 10:13 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I would just like to say
bin laden RIP.

That is Rot In Purgatory.

Graham
Old May 2nd 2011, 10:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Well apparently they have photos and DNA proof.
The reason for the swift burial is said to be to avoid offending other ppl. of his religion whose normal practice is quck burials.
Photos have been published in Pakistan, AND, I know you don't like the rag, but there was one on the Daily Mail online front page earlier, gone now though. He had a nice neat hole in the middle of his forehead, plus a lot of bruising.
Old May 2nd 2011, 10:54 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Photos have been published in Pakistan, AND, I know you don't like the rag, but there was one on the Daily Mail online front page earlier, gone now though. He had a nice neat hole in the middle of his forehead, plus a lot of bruising.
So more of a torture and execution then,..it figures.
Old May 2nd 2011, 11:16 am
On the road again.

Tumultuous celebrations in the States.
Quiet satisfaction in the rest of the Western world.
Every picture tells a story.
Old May 2nd 2011, 11:27 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I would just like to say
bin laden RIP.

That is Rot In Purgatory.

Graham
Purgatory is just the waiting room.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.