Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by pegthegreyhound
Hi again,Thanks for the answer regarding the glazed patios,we are in Manzana 5, on the ground floor so it would be ideal for us.I take your point about getting the permission,Do you have the contact details of the person we need to speak to?
Thanks Ray and Nicky
Jose has had his patio glazed also so I can't see there being a problem with community permission but as jdr has mentioned you may need a licence.

Jose lives in Manzana 7, if you ask the security guard he will be able to put you in contact with him. Unfortunately Jose doesn't speak English but his wife, Marina, does.

Jean
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:58 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jean&john
Jose has had his patio glazed also so I can't see there being a problem with community permission but as jdr has mentioned you may need a licence.

Jose lives in Manzana 7, if you ask the security guard he will be able to put you in contact with him. Unfortunately Jose doesn't speak English but his wife, Marina, does.

Jean
Hi Jean,

Give your Spanish a go when you talk to him. Its a good Spanish lesson and once you get started in conversation you will realise how much you know. Not that my Spanish is very good but I do manage to get through lol.

It was lovely to meet you last week.

Sam
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Wendy & Kirk is on a distinguished road

We were out there in January and took some pics of the left hand part of Rago 1 as we have bought an apartment in Block 2 - in fact it's the 2nd photo in the middle.
They hadn't planted up the pool area when we were there but they looked like they were about to.
Was pleased to see they have put some gravel down in the garden to stop the weeds. Are we neighbours?
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-block-2-rago-1.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-casa-mia.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-rago-1.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Wendy & Kirk is on a distinguished road

By the way the 'are we neighbours question' was supposed to be for Hoski, who had asked for Rago 1 pictures!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

coming over for a few days to sort out my tasa... any suggestions where to go for a few beers in ayamonte ? or further away...?

we are staying in esuri from thursdaynight until sunday am...

thanks
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fred R
..... and even more Rago 1 photos, including a view of our hire car and looking out towards the site boundary.
Thanks Fred

It looks like we might be neighbours - I think you might have captured our apartment! We are also at the back of the site. Well done in getting inside - the staff on the site terrify the life out of me - we have been sent packing on more than one occasion and never got within 20 metres of the apartments!
Carol
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Thanks Fred

It looks like we might be neighbours - I think you might have captured our apartment! We are also at the back of the site. Well done in getting inside - the staff on the site terrify the life out of me - we have been sent packing on more than one occasion and never got within 20 metres of the apartments!
Carol
Thanks Carol Elizabeth - hope we didn't! We are in Block 2, Portal 2, apartment A. Where are you?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

We are furious about the Forteleza remarks (posting 1474) about the La Plaza shopping centre behind the BP garage. Perhaps he/she was wearing 'shades' at the time. We arrived home this evening and we were incensed by the remarks. Let others decide with the aid of my pictures.

There are approx 20-30 shops open (50%). The scale of the place is a little short of the Jumbo centre in Faro. It is airy, bright and plenty of escallators and stairs. Considering the centre is not fully operational it is crazy to pass judgement so early on. When all units are open they will have a super food mall. Mercadona is clean, spacious isles, well stocked shelves, terrific seafood counter but yes no fresh meat.

Go back Forteleza and take another look without the blinkers.

Whilst my blood is running high how about lowering your tone and using more acceptable language. I'm surprised you did not get a red card from the administrator for that tasteless posting.

Graham G (& Sandra who can always find good places to spend our cash.)
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-018.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-019.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-021.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-022.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-023.jpg  

Last edited by Graham G; Feb 27th 2007 at 8:49 pm.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

On behalf of "Watford Bill" perhaps one of the first residents of CE I am posting with his express permission pictures of the recent hail storm just four weeks ago. Bill, Claire and Megan send regards to all their friends and neighbours. (he's having trouble with Telephonica and broadband connection)

regards.......Graham
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-079.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-082.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-083.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

For those owners in Rago2 blocks 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 who share the same pool and were conserned about the snapped palm tree pictured a few months ago. I was present when not one but two rotted palms were removed and replaced as per these pictures.

Graham

More pictures tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Good to meet John & Kath at the airport and during the flight back. Many congratulations to you both on completing the purchase on your parcel of land. We hope it will not be too long before you get to sleep under your own roof on Costa Esuri.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-001.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-fifth-stay-016.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Hi Everyone.

Here's a few more photos of the carnival. There were people in fancy dress in Ayamonte evrey evening of the previous week. Wherever we went we saw crowds of the locusts. It must have taken ages to make all the costumes

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180135.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180148.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180165.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:53 pm
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Graham G
On behalf of "Watford Bill" perhaps one of the first residents of CE I am posting with his express permission pictures of the recent hail storm just four weeks ago. Bill, Claire and Megan send regards to all their friends and neighbours. (he's having trouble with Telephonica and broadband connection)

regards.......Graham
Now that is spectacular. I don't know, earthquakes, hailstorms, peasoupers, giant bats that come and make off with your children, the unique lure of the CdL. Never a dull moment.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:58 pm
Rock on

Angie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant futureAngie & Jules has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Everyone.

Here's a few more photos of the carnival. There were people in fancy dress in Ayamonte evrey evening of the previous week. Wherever we went we saw crowds of the locusts. It must have taken ages to make all the costumes

Pat
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the plague of locusts!! And the four horsemen of the apocolypse - though it turns out they were just early renters taking advantage of the introductory green fees. Phew.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

I'm getting the hang of this now. Thanks JDR for your helpful advice. I have added to your karma - hope it worked.

Here's a couple for the golfers. The first one is of the sunrise, which I took from our kitchen window. This looks across some of the villa plots and over to golf 2. The second one is taken from the small commercial centre being built behind Manzana 4 looking down over golf 1.

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2190191.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p9230078.jpg  
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

I'm sure there have been postings about utilities before.....but now I have just completed on my Pueblo Andaluz apartment I need to get my head around it!! My abogado has suggested I contract Conforta to take care of the connection of water, gas and electricity. Has anyone used them and would you recommend them or are there other efficient ways of sorting this out from afar?

Thanks

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.