Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jan 1st 2007, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by olivia
Hi All
I need a bit more positive feed back before we pay that much for a course so new with no tee markings or directions not even a map on the card!! New Club House is well on the way temp one is just a portacabin with no atmosphere at all we had lunch.
Hi Olivia,

Have a look at this Esuri blog there is a score card with layouts of all the holes that you can download.

http://costaesuri.blogspot.com/

Regards,

John.

PS. Happy new year to all Esurians and friends everywhere.

</IMG></IMG>
Old Jan 1st 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Olivia,

Have a look at this Esuri blog there is a score card with layouts of all the holes that you can download.

http://costaesuri.blogspot.com/

Regards,

John.

PS. Happy new year to all Esurians and friends everywhere.

</IMG></IMG>
Just took a look at the scorecard and those par 3's don't look at all friendly. Off the comp tees three are over and one is just short of 200 yds. They are going to spoil a few score cards, even off the yellows!!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Michael&Susan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I'm new to posting on the forum but regularly keep myself updated with all the postings, many of which are very interesting.

I'm in the process of buying a Rago apartment with my sister, I went out to Esuri in October/ November for a few days and really enjoyed myself and I'm still very enthusiastic about the place.

We're going out next week with our parents to see how things are progressing, and was hoping someone may have contact details for someone in the shed? If anyone has, please can you let me have them.

Also, it would be nice to hear from anyone who is out there from 11th Jan - 14th Jan, I'll be either in the bar or on the golf course, again please let me know.

Thanks

Michael
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Ned kelly will become famous soon enough

Andy,
Obviously you Essex boys are wimps. The yellow tees are fair, I take it that the distances are in yards not metres.
Ned
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say the distances would be in metres. there's very few new courses built much less than 7000 yds off the back tees.

Last edited by leighbloke; Jan 2nd 2007 at 9:13 pm.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, new to the forum. Hoping to complete on apartment in RAGO 1 in the next few weeks but I've not had chance to visit the site for sometime now. Does anyone have any photos showing the progress.

Great forum - have found it fascintating reading
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Hi there
Have tried to send a message with some photos but the set up appears to have changed and it now asks for a URL for photos? What happened to the old 'manage attachments' section? My photos are not on a website! How do I do it?
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Carol

It is still there if you scroll down to the bottom. (manage attachments)

Mike
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Carol

It is still there if you scroll down to the bottom. (manage attachments)

Mike
Thanks Mike - I think the mistake I made was using the quick reply which does not seem to show the manage attachments bit. Anyway for Jases 1000 here are the most recent Rago photos we have - some we took end of October and some sent by our agent. Depends pretty much on which part of the site your apartment is. Have you been given a date for completion? We were told Easter but somehow I have my doubts - seemed to be such a lot still to do and Easter is only 3 months away! Very exciting though as every time we get a new photo we see a difference.

Carol
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-spain-oct-2006-079.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-spain-oct-2006-094.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-spain-oct-2006-097.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-back-rago1.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-spain-oct-2006-095.jpg  

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Thanks Mike - I think the mistake I made was using the quick reply which does not seem to show the manage attachments bit. Anyway for Jases 1000 here are the most recent Rago photos we have - some we took end of October and some sent by our agent. Depends pretty much on which part of the site your apartment is. Have you been given a date for completion? We were told Easter but somehow I have my doubts - seemed to be such a lot still to do and Easter is only 3 months away! Very exciting though as every time we get a new photo we see a difference.

Carol
I see , in the centre photo, a couple of tiles damaged/dislodged on the building left. top left part of roof ! ! :scared: hope they fix them before the owners take over...
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Carol Elizabeth - thanks for these, looking at the centre photo I think this may be my apartment - Block 13!

Struggling to get much info from Fadesa at the mo, the Xmas period not helping. I'm expecting to sign contracts in the next couple of weeks and have been told completion should be in March but that doesn't appear to be what I'm reading on the forum.

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Wendy & Kirk is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi Michael and Susan

Kirk and I are going out from 6th to 13th Jan. Would be nice to meet you. If you PM me I'll give you my mobile and maybe we can meet? We are staying in the Riu Atlantico. Have just checked the weather forecast for the weekend, looks like fog!!

Originally Posted by Michael&Susan
Hello,

I'm new to posting on the forum but regularly keep myself updated with all the postings, many of which are very interesting.

I'm in the process of buying a Rago apartment with my sister, I went out to Esuri in October/ November for a few days and really enjoyed myself and I'm still very enthusiastic about the place.

We're going out next week with our parents to see how things are progressing, and was hoping someone may have contact details for someone in the shed? If anyone has, please can you let me have them.

Also, it would be nice to hear from anyone who is out there from 11th Jan - 14th Jan, I'll be either in the bar or on the golf course, again please let me know.

Thanks

Michael
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola! mis esurianos (nuevos y ancianos!)
Prospero Ano y Felicidad!

Carol Elizabeth, when are the walking tours to start?

Does anyone know if there is a mobile phone signal that far out into the campo? (ie. the road to Villablanca. You never know... )

Carol
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Can anyone help regarding confirmation that snagging has been completed. I am told it is our agent who should handle this. I am however having problems contacting the agents "Four Seasons" who do not answer emails and just hang up the telephone when I call. Has anyone else had this experience?

We will be out to do the snagging on Jan 9th and will try the agents directly and through our solicitor however I do feel they are not interested unless you wish to purchase a property!

JohnandCarol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.