Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Dec 20th 2006, 2:24 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Does anyone have the email address for Pelayo at MP Solicitors? I've just been to their new look website and bizarrely there is no email address on there!

Please PM it to Keith

Last edited by jdr; Dec 20th 2006 at 2:33 am.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Does anyone have the email address for Pelayo at MP Solicitors? I've just been to their new look website and bizarrely there is no email address on there!
Hi Keith,
Have you been at the coffee & brandies?
The general email address is on the contact page under the phone & fax nos.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 3:27 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Hi Keith,
Have you been at the coffee & brandies?
The general email address is on the contact page under the phone & fax nos.
Thanks for the PMs guys.
I think I must have been at the brandies - I just took another look and still can't see it!!
Are we looking at different pages? I found www.mp-spanishsolicitors.com and www.mpsolicitors.com. (I'm guessing that I'm probably not allowed to post those links but there's only one way to find out!!!)
Old Dec 20th 2006, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Doug & Jeanette is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Hi, this is our first posting (not sure if we've done it right) we have been following the thread for a while and picked up lots of useful information. Thanks to all who have provided this.

We completed in October on RMA1 Manzana 6 in the village and are currently having the place furnished by Absolute-care who have been great so far.

We are looking forward to going out to check it over and actually stay in it for the first time from 4 - 7 Jan. Look forward to meeting anyone who's out there, probably in the clubhouse after a game or two.

Doug & Jeanette
Old Dec 20th 2006, 4:03 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the PMs guys.
I think I must have been at the brandies - I just took another look and still can't see it!!
Are we looking at different pages? I found www.mp-spanishsolicitors.com and www.mpsolicitors.com. (I'm guessing that I'm probably not allowed to post those links but there's only one way to find out!!!)
If you are recomending them and not posting them as a promotional url (spam) then its ok.
I am not trying to be funny by removing address`s its just that we try to help by not allowing email address`s to be posted without the authorisation of the owner.
The reason being spammers use software to collect any email address`s on websites and forums for future spamming and to sell the address`s to other spammers.
If you read the rules and think why they have been put in place and what could happen if they are abused, the picture may be clearer as to why things are edited out sometimes.
regards jdr
Old Dec 20th 2006, 4:20 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the PMs guys.
Links to stuff like that is okay. It's just posting peoples email address's is not a good idea as they get picked up by spam bots and probably end up getting inundated with spam. That's why, unless the owner of the email address has given permission to post it on a public forum, we ask that that type of info be passed via pm.
Sharing info when someone has asked, like links to websites is fine as long as it's not the owner of said website trying to advertise
Old Dec 20th 2006, 4:24 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
If you are recomending them and not posting them as a promotional url (spam) then its ok.
I am not trying to be funny by removing address`s its just that we try to help by not allowing email address`s to be posted without the authorisation of the owner.
The reason being spammers use software to collect any email address`s on websites and forums for future spamming and to sell the address`s to other spammers.
If you read the rules and think why they have been put in place and what could happen if they are abused, the picture may be clearer as to why things are edited out sometimes.
regards jdr
Snap, I didn't realise you had posted as well, that will teach me to read the whole page first. I think the cold I currently have has adalled my brain

While I'm in this thread Merry Christmas to you all. I hope if you are experiencing your first christmas in your new homes that it's good one. And to those still waiting I'm sure you will be there next christmas.

Sue
Old Dec 20th 2006, 8:55 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
Snap, I didn't realise you had posted as well, that will teach me to read the whole page first. I think the cold I currently have has adalled my brain

While I'm in this thread Merry Christmas to you all. I hope if you are experiencing your first christmas in your new homes that it's good one. And to those still waiting I'm sure you will be there next christmas.

Sue
Hi Sue,

This isnt our first xmas in Spain but it is our first xmas in our new house and we are really looking forward to it The strange thing is that it really doesnt feel like xmas here. Its not pushed in your face like in the Uk and also the sun is shining. If the weather stays like this we will be eating our xmas dinner on the terrace (no more lemons Mel). We also have a webcam so it will be nice to link up with all the family in the Uk and see the kids with their presents.
I would just like to say Merry Christmas to you all and hope you have a good one For those of you coming out here then see you in the club house over the holidays.

Sam
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sam, hope your Christmas is enjoyable. We will be thinking of you back here in the freezing fog/rain/snow, etc.

A merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all you Esurians out there, wherever you are spending the holiday. We are going over for a week from the 8th January so if anybody fancies meeting up for a round of golf at CE during that time, please get in touch.

Mike and Bryony
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the PMs guys.
I am a dunce but even I found it in 2 seconds by clicking on the "contact" section on MP solicitors site you provided. Easy to miss if you aren't used to this sort of stuff.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:16 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf42
I am a dunce but even I found it in 2 seconds by clicking on the "contact" section on MP solicitors site you provided. Easy to miss if you aren't used to this sort of stuff.
This is beginning to freak me out now! Why can I only see two addresses, a telephone and fax when all of you also seem to see the email address as well???? How can this be?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:34 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

This is beginning to freak me out now! Why can I only see two addresses, a telephone and fax when all of you also seem to see the email address as well???? How can this be?
Keith

I just had to have a look at the website and see for myself what you couldn't find! I think you are right ... I can't see an email address listed either.

However, I can see that there is an "online form" where you can fill in your details/message and then click on the button to send the message to them.

Is that what the others mean or do I need to lay off the brandies too?

Sharon

Last edited by tednsharon; Dec 22nd 2006 at 9:36 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Hi Keith,

Your post intrigued me, so I had a look, and like you I couldn't see it at first (and I AM used to this sort of thing). It freaked me for a few minutes, until I realised that if you hold the left button down on your mouse, when it is in the Address display box on the 'contacts' page, and drag it down, the display scrolls down to reveal the e-mail address.

Do you think Pelayo did this as a viral marketing ploy, to get more hits on his website

Feliz Navidad
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

I wouldn't worry too much Keith. I don't think you're cracking up. Because the whole panel within the main frame is called as a JavaScript action, it will view differently in different browsers. When I view the page in Safari which is the Macintosh native browser - it's fine. But in Explorer it looks different. I thought that it was because Explorer is a Microsoft product and therefore The Devil's invention but it's more likely to be a JavaScript glitch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.