Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old May 3rd 2007, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Graham does that road below the Mirador join up with the right turn that is blocked off at the bottom of the hill before you enter Ayamonte? If so when is it due to open?
Hi Carol

yes, the entrance is the barriered new road off the roundabout. Alternatively to the left off the roundabout is the industrial estate. I guess the access road will not be opened until they are prepared to allow buyers to inspect their properties.

regards............Graham
Old May 3rd 2007, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Graham does that road below the Mirador join up with the right turn that is blocked off at the bottom of the hill before you enter Ayamonte? If so when is it due to open?
hi Carol,
just in reply to question, yes it is the road blocked off at the moment. Don't know anyone with answer to when open as the road is supposed to continue along front right into Ayamonte, and at present buildings not been demolished yet to enable this. We are looking forward to this opening as quick access to our house then.

Sue
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:09 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sam parky
Michaelh has just done another website with aerial views of Esuri www.costaesurihomes.com its got some great photos.
Thanks Sam,And here was I thinking my google adwords were working overtime. I hope you all enjoy the aerial photos. Here is a story for you that made me cry but will probably make you laugh.
I bought these aerial photos and was very proud of them and took them home to show my better half our house from above. She absolutely loved them. Then she pointed out that both the terrace table & chairs could do with a sanding and varnishing. I marched off to Leroys for a new sander, you know how we are with our DIY tools and said I would sand them down on 1st May. I have never been as happy to see rain. As the Spanish say:
"Nunca llueve a gusto de todos"

So I be sanding this weekend.
Michael
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Michael,

Should I be able to access the information about the Commercial Centre on your site?

I tried but wasn't able to open .

Regards

Ton
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:21 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Thanks Sam,And here was I thinking my google adwords were working overtime. I hope you all enjoy the aerial photos. Here is a story for you that made me cry but will probably make you laugh.
I bought these aerial photos and was very proud of them and took them home to show my better half our house from above. She absolutely loved them. Then she pointed out that both the terrace table & chairs could do with a sanding and varnishing. I marched off to Leroys for a new sander, you know how we are with our DIY tools and said I would sand them down on 1st May. I have never been as happy to see rain. As the Spanish say:

Michael
You should be able to get away without doing it this weekend. It will take about 2 weeks for it to dry out after all the rain we have had
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:23 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sam parky
You should be able to get away without doing it this weekend. It will take about 2 weeks for it to dry out after all the rain we have had
I am printing out this as a 2 week free of sanding voucher

Regards
Michael
Old May 3rd 2007, 3:25 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I am printing out this as a 2 week free of sanding voucher

Regards
Michael

Old May 3rd 2007, 3:35 am
hoski and Myra

hoski is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Esuri Boys
Hi All

A few weeks ago there was much talk about the "green" party declaring Costa Esuri an illegal build and talk of court cases and such the like. Everything seems to have gone quiet on this subject is there any further developments or was it all just a scare tactic for vote capture at the local elections?
Hi there,
In regards to your message mid April I haven't heard anything about the investigation into Costa Esuri and I am due to complete soon on a Rago 1. Has anybody else heard what's hapening or has it all gone away?
Presumably anyone now completeing would ask their solicitors for all documents relating to legal build to be supplied. (good theory- bet it doesn't happen).
Anyone who knows anything could they possibly let us know?
Hoski
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Hallo Esurianos,

following fotos from the " Feria de Sevilla 2007 "
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-feria2web.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-feria4web.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-feria5web.jpg  
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Michael
Michael

best set of pictures on the website so far.......
Old May 3rd 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

henny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoski
Hi there,
In regards to your message mid April I haven't heard anything about the investigation into Costa Esuri and I am due to complete soon on a Rago 1. Has anybody else heard what's hapening or has it all gone away?
Presumably anyone now completeing would ask their solicitors for all documents relating to legal build to be supplied. (good theory- bet it doesn't happen).
Anyone who knows anything could they possibly let us know?
Hoski
Hi,
I have sent you a pm but not sure if you have received it anyway it was only to say that it does seem to have gone away, we are also about to complete in June according to our solicitor, also Solbank are about to do a valuation and someone living on Costa Esuri assures me that everyone there are quite happy and things seem to be progressing. Hope this helps a little, perhaps someone else can inform us of any problems before we sign on the dotted line.

Regards Lora
Old May 4th 2007, 12:23 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Graham G
Michael

best set of pictures on the website so far.......
The aerial photos are brilliant....well done. I am not sure the zoom feature is good enough to focus in on Graham in his shorts but I guess that is a blessing to us all!!!!
Sorry Graham!

Cathy
Old May 4th 2007, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CSR
The aerial photos are brilliant....well done. I am not sure the zoom feature is good enough to focus in on Graham in his shorts but I guess that is a blessing to us all!!!!
Sorry Graham!

Cathy
Cathy
as you well know Costa Esuri is the next best thing to Bermuda. I simply try to dress for the occasion. But if you've got the legs to show off then why not flaunt them. However let's not get personal or the administrator may step in.

Graham
Old May 4th 2007, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paco
Hallo Esurianos,

following fotos from the " Feria de Sevilla 2007 "
Hola! Thank you Paco for posting these colourful photos!
It looks like the lady in the second photo is making a mad dash for something?

Carol
Old May 4th 2007, 4:28 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola! Thank you Paco for posting these colourful photos!
It looks like the lady in the second photo is making a mad dash for something?

Carol
Looks like the other lady has already seen it. lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.