Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 25th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Centro Comercial - What a Crock of.....

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Que gilipollas eres - si crees que estas el 'guru' de todo español estas muy equivocado. Mamón!
Pity about the first "estas" which debería ser "eres" !!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 2:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi again,
I'm losing my patience over this KodakEasyShare and managing attachments business. Neither does what it says it should do! I keep getting "invalid file"; probably my own fault...HELP, please! (Not that my photos are brilliant! Just wanted to return the favour.)
Carol
Try right clicking your photo in KodakEasyShare and "save as" one at a time, name it as my pretty pic 1, next one pp2 etc and put them on desktop.
Or just go to My Pics and select from there.
Then when you choose go to the desktop or my pics and select it from there.
Works on my Barca shirt ;-)
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
Open reply to thread, type in your text, scroll down to manage attachments ans click on it. click on choose, find your pic and select it, then click upload.
Then click submit reply.
Thanks for the info JDR. Unfortunately I am a complete duffer with computers (no-one would ever guess I spend all day using one!) I think the problem lies with my having downloaded images from camera into Olympus Master on PC, I cannot see how you arrange the pictures into files and so have no file to attach. Still I am starting a digital photography course at evening classes tomorrow, so who knows - in about 6 months you may get to see our pictures! (Mind you, most of the people are missing their heads! Only joking!)

Pat
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:08 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Thanks for the info JDR. Unfortunately I am a complete duffer with computers (no-one would ever guess I spend all day using one!) I think the problem lies with my having downloaded images from camera into Olympus Master on PC, I cannot see how you arrange the pictures into files and so have no file to attach. Still I am starting a digital photography course at evening classes tomorrow, so who knows - in about 6 months you may get to see our pictures! (Mind you, most of the people are missing their heads! Only joking!)

Pat
XP should always save a copy of the pictures in MY PICS, when you are in the choose part just go to the pic in my pics, then double click on it,you will see the file in the choose box, then click the upload button, this will put the pic at the bottom of your message.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Hi All

Pat having failed to attach her photos, it is now my turn to prove I don't have a clue either - but here goes

Steve
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180120.jpg  
Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eeeerrrrr....that last one was not supposed to be on its side, but here are a couple more of last Sunday's carnival

Steve
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180119.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-p2180155.jpg  
Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

SteveandCathy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just recently back from CE, Here are some pics of Esuri 2, looks good and a contrast from Esuri 1 which is quite flat. Esuri 2 has more changes in elevation and I am in no doubt will be much tougher than Esuri 1. Notice that they are cutting greens and fairways and are tree planting.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2211.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2210.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2215.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2221.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2223.jpg  

Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

SteveandCathy is an unknown quantity at this point

More pics of esuri 2.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2207.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2212.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-100_2211.jpg  
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

If you right click on the picture in MY PICS you will get an option on the dropdown menu to rotate the pic.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
If you right click on the picture in MY PICS you will get an option on the dropdown menu to rotate the pic.
JDR

I don't know whether everyone is having the same problem as me but with the new images arrangement I either have to wait for ages or the images sit there and don't open. I note one or two others are having the same problem. How are others finding it? Can we go back to the old system please?
Carol
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
JDR

I don't know whether everyone is having the same problem as me but with the new images arrangement I either have to wait for ages or the images sit there and don't open. I note one or two others are having the same problem. How are others finding it? Can we go back to the old system please?
Carol
Yes since the update it does take longer as the photo is resized to a standard size at the same time.
Not sure if it can be changed though.
Post a query in SITE FEEDBACK about it and Paul or Sue (admin) will see it and give you an answer.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
JDR

Carol
Hi

I am finding that either the picture comes up a lot quicker than it used to; but more often than not it does not come up at all, and I have to start all over again - and then I get kicked out the page I was on and back to the beginning of the thread. Very weird; but then I'm not very good with this new technology.

Steve
Old Feb 26th 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke

A young newlywed couple wanted to join a church.

The pastor told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from sex for one whole month."

The couple agreed but after two-and-a-half weeks returned to the Church.

When the pastor ushers them into his office, the wife is crying and the husband is obviously very upset as well. "You are back so soon, Is there a problem?" the pastor inquired.

"We are terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain from sex for the required month..." the young man replied sadly.

The pastor asked him what happened.

"Well, the first week was difficult, however we managed to abstain through sheer will-power. The second week was terrible, but with the use of prayer we managed to abstain. However, the third week was unbearable...We tried cold showers, prayer, reading from the Bible... anything to keep our minds from carnal thoughts. One afternoon, my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and had my way with her right then and there." admitted the man, shamefacedly.

"You understand this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.

"We know" said the young man, hanging his head. "We're not welcome in Homebase again either."
Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

pegthegreyhound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi We have an Apartment in RMA1 and would also like our patio extended and glazed in, do you know of a contact to get this done ? Ray and Nicky.PS Coming out 1st week in may with my Golf clubs, anyone up for a game ??
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hello pegthegreyhound,
I mentioned these groundfloor apartments in RMA1 with the glazed in patios. I would make sure it is allowed by asking the inter-community president at Marina Esuri (not AEA), and, hopefully, he will be able to give you a definite answer (and perhaps builder's contact details). It might depend on which manzana you are located, too. It would be a pity if it had to all come down at a later date!
Does anyone have the contact details for Jose Luis? Please send it in a PM (to me too, please!)
Thanks,
Carol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.