Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:08 am
Just Joined

AllanCapes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Everyone

How gutted and chuffed at the same time am i. I have had a hundred questions over the last 2 years and only just found this forum 5 months after getting the keys to my apartment.

I have a ground floor apartment and am deliberating over what to do with the garden. I have had a quote for over 2000 euros to extend the tiled area.

Does anyone have an idea of the costs for having turf laid?

Thanks
Old Jul 17th 2006, 5:08 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AllanCapes
Hi Everyone

How gutted and chuffed at the same time am i. I have had a hundred questions over the last 2 years and only just found this forum 5 months after getting the keys to my apartment.

I have a ground floor apartment and am deliberating over what to do with the garden. I have had a quote for over 2000 euros to extend the tiled area.

Thanks
You're not the only one! We only found this forum a few months ago - we were just completing on our Rago at the time. But even though we had to find everything out the hard way, it all came good in the end! You'll still find this forum useful though, even if it is a bit late.

I'll let someone else answer the garden question as we don't have one.

Good luck and welcome to the big CE family.

Keith
Old Jul 17th 2006, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Thanks
About 40 Euros a square metre was a figure given to us, it depends on the quality we were told. This figure included the irrigation. We have decided to go for a patio instead to hopefully save on maintenance.

Mike
Old Jul 17th 2006, 6:32 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Hi Everyone

Thanks
I had a quote for having turf laid in Chiclana at 9 Eu per sq meter (not including the irigation system as this would depend on the cost of the system we wanted) all in. Gramon tuf is very slightly more expensive than having it seeded/rhizomed.Had the patio extended to surround the pool, not a large area but it was an additional 300 EU. I have been told that tiling is one of the cheapest options in Spain, especially as they can now import the tiles for even lower prices from China!!!!

Last edited by poollounger; Jul 17th 2006 at 6:35 am.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poollounger
I had a quote for having turf laid in Chiclana at 9 Eu per sq meter (not including the irigation system as this would depend on the cost of the system we wanted) all in. Gramon tuf is very slightly more expensive than having it seeded/rhizomed.Had the patio extended to surround the pool, not a large area but it was an additional 300 EU. I have been told that tiling is one of the cheapest options in Spain, especially as they can now import the tiles for even lower prices from China!!!!
Hi

Just discovered a new discussion forum for Costa Esuri - although I am sure others have already found it but just in case:

http://www.costa-esuri-golf.co.uk/

It offers the opportunity to gather this sort of information in more detail perhaps?
Old Jul 17th 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Hi

Just discovered a new discussion forum for Costa Esuri - although I am sure others have already found it but just in case:

http://www.costa-esuri-golf.co.uk/

It offers the opportunity to gather this sort of information in more detail perhaps?
Yes quite interesting, like the way this site splits the information into specific categories so that if you miss something or want to refer to it again you can easily do so.
Jan
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robinandjan
Yes quite interesting, like the way this site splits the information into specific categories so that if you miss something or want to refer to it again you can easily do so.
Jan
That is a whole site split into different forums, this is just one thread on one forum of BritishExpats. com site.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
I did post re the security risks of using skype in another thread. But it seems that very few people are aware of them, or willing to believe they are leaving themselves open to attack.

regards
BW
More Voip phone danger Be careful
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:30 am
Just Joined

arnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Any news on swimming pools? Are they operational - if so which ones? Manzana 7 Pueblo Andaluz?? We are looking forward to staying in our place for the 1st time in August and hoping that the kids will be able to take a dip. What news of the 1st hotel - has it started yet, if so when is it supposed to be opening? Look forward to meeting some of you in the 2nd half of august.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by jdr
That is a whole site split into different forums, this is just one thread on one forum of BritishExpats. com site.
Right, I like both!
Jan
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Andy-101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi JDR, just to clarify. My site is actually ‘one’ forum devoted to Costa Esuri. There are many different areas, subjects and threads around the central theme. The intention of creating the site was not to re-invent the wheel or poach members from anywhere else. I have no ads and no commercial interest. The sole purpose is to share information, and hopefully have the similar brilliant content as this forum, (but not one huge 180+page thread ).

Andy

(admin: www.costa-esuri-golf.co.uk)

Last edited by Andy-101; Jul 18th 2006 at 1:03 am.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Andy-101
Hi JDR, just to clarify. My site is actually ‘one’ forum devoted to Costa Esuri. There are many different areas, subjects and threads around the central theme. The intention of creating the site was not to re-invent the wheel or poach members from anywhere else. I have no ads and no commercial interest. The sole purpose is to share information, and hopefully have the similar brilliant content as this forum, (but not one huge 180+page thread ).

Andy

(admin: www.costa-esuri-golf.co.uk)
Yeah I know what you mean this is the second half of it.
I was just trying to explain the difference simply jdr
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:40 am
Mark and Christine

Catcatita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arnie
Any news on swimming pools? Are they operational - if so which ones? Manzana 7 Pueblo Andaluz?? We are looking forward to staying in our place for the 1st time in August and hoping that the kids will be able to take a dip. What news of the 1st hotel - has it started yet, if so when is it supposed to be opening? Look forward to meeting some of you in the 2nd half of august.

Hi,

we too have a duplex on M7 and were out at end of June (unfortunately not in ours as we have yet to complete). The pool area was still padlocked up and we didn't get too much joy from the sales office when we queried why not? (The pool over at the apartments are open though). One sales rep said it ws now up to the community to sort it and finish, whilst another said Fadesa would finish and hand over in a good state! But you nevr know things may have moved on at great pace (!), We are out again at end of Sept as we are hoping to complete by end of July....we have been told that everything "shuts down" in August, so we have taken the decision to complete without the snagging being completed, an other issues. I am confident that once we are it will be fine. Good luck and hope to catch you out there one time.

Christine
Old Jul 18th 2006, 10:45 am
Mark and Christine

Catcatita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

Thanks
Hi & Welcome,

re the garden. A couple of our forum members have town houses overlooking the golf course and they have laid little stones in their front garden with a bit of a rock theme, they look really smart and classy and will be so easy to maintain. Go up and have a peek.

Christine
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Catcatita
Hi,

we too have a duplex on M7 and were out at end of June (unfortunately not in ours as we have yet to complete). The pool area was still padlocked up and we didn't get too much joy from the sales office when we queried why not? (The pool over at the apartments are open though). One sales rep said it ws now up to the community to sort it and finish, whilst another said Fadesa would finish and hand over in a good state! But you nevr know things may have moved on at great pace (!), We are out again at end of Sept as we are hoping to complete by end of July....we have been told that everything "shuts down" in August, so we have taken the decision to complete without the snagging being completed, an other issues. I am confident that once we are it will be fine. Good luck and hope to catch you out there one time.

Christine
Hi Christine, glad to hear you are near completion, just to reassure you Fadesa do seem to be getting on with snagging's although new ones seem to appear each time the apartment is used. Ah well in a year's time..... I shall be visiting in September so may catch up with you then, when will you be there?
Regards
Jan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.