Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by arnie
With regard to utility connection, elec and water. Does one have to use conforta or are there other ways of going about it? What does conforta charge and is it a reasonable cost? I know there was some discussion on this once before but I can't find the posts. Any advice? Jilly
Hi Jilly, we used our solicitor (Pelayo Moran) to do this for us. He charged about 175 Euros for gas, electricity to be connected. Water was laready connected. The suppliers of the gas also made a charge of arong 170 Euros. I don't know what Conforta's charges are.
Regards
Jan
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by robinandjan
Hi Jilly, we used our solicitor (Pelayo Moran) to do this for us. He charged about 175 Euros for gas, electricity to be connected. Water was laready connected. The suppliers of the gas also made a charge of arong 170 Euros. I don't know what Conforta's charges are.
Regards
Jan
conforta charge 120 euros for set up of electric,gas and water - yes Big F are paying for water and leccy at present and do the necessary to tf it to the owner as soon as Fadesa offload it.

no bother on the bridge - crossed it last night - one lane coned off since the inferno and a 40-50m stretch of barrier is missing.

The smoke ball was immense and the side of the hill on the Portuguese side got rather toasted.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:38 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya all

I hope this isn't classed as advertising, I have no connection at with this company but wanted to pass this info on as may be helpful to anybody with a medical condition who is trying to obtain travel ins.........they cover all conditions

For anybody with any pre-existing medical condition try :-

www.eatravelinsurance.co.uk

Very reasonable and so easy to apply.

Regards

Mel
Old Jul 27th 2006, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya all

I hope this isn't classed as advertising, I have no connection at with this company but wanted to pass this info on as may be helpful to anybody with a medical condition who is trying to obtain travel ins.........they cover all conditions

For anybody with any pre-existing medical condition try :-

www.eatravelinsurance.co.uk

Very reasonable and so easy to apply.

Regards

Mel
Thanks for this it is very useful. Does anybody know of a reasonable insurance cover for my mother in law who is over 80. No jokes please. That's my department!!

regards........Graham
Old Jul 27th 2006, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Graham G
Thanks for this it is very useful. Does anybody know of a reasonable insurance cover for my mother in law who is over 80. No jokes please. That's my department!!

regards........Graham
Graham

Natiowide and Age Concern (no advertising intended)
do pretty good rates for the over 75s as cover for this age group is pretty difficult to come by.
Dean
Old Jul 27th 2006, 5:33 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Graham -Are you sure this insurance isn't for you?????.......only joking I know how old you are! 25 is such a difficult age isn't it?

CSR
QUOTE=Graham G]Thanks for this it is very useful. Does anybody know of a reasonable insurance cover for my mother in law who is over 80. No jokes please. That's my department!!

regards........Graham[/QUOTE]
Old Jul 27th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dean
Graham

Natiowide and Age Concern (no advertising intended)
do pretty good rates for the over 75s as cover for this age group is pretty difficult to come by.
Dean
Graham

Sorry also forgot Help the Aged.

regards,

Dean
Old Jul 28th 2006, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Hi,
tks for the pix and am I right in noticing that there are no access gates from the terraces of the townhouses , so only way to get to swimming pool is out front door and around?
Tony
My first posting on the site!!

Searched the thread for "Garden Gates" and saw your posting.

Recently completed on our Townhouse on Manzana 2.No access gates to pool area.Wife not very happy.Does anybody know if we are allowed to put one in.

We spoke to a Fadesa employee and he seemed to think it was up to us.

How come some houses have access and others do not.We have heard various reasons for this.

Tony
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyp

Recently completed on our Townhouse on Manzana 2.No access gates to pool area.Wife not very happy.Does anybody know if we are allowed to put one in.

How come some houses have access and others do not.We have heard various reasons for this.

Tony
Hi Tony

I have the same issue with my town house on Manzana 5. When I asked Fadesa why some had, and some didn't they couldn't give me an answer. However they did say if I want to put one in I can. To be honest having no gate is crazy, how do they expect simple maintenance tasks to be completed, like cutting the grass when the owners not there. I know one of the first things I will be doing is installing a gate, and hopefully something a little nicer than the ones Fadesa have put in.

Dave
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
Hi Tony

I have the same issue with my town house on Manzana 5. When I asked Fadesa why some had, and some didn't they couldn't give me an answer. However they did say if I want to put one in I can. To be honest having no gate is crazy, how do they expect simple maintenance tasks to be completed, like cutting the grass when the owners not there. I know one of the first things I will be doing is installing a gate, and hopefully something a little nicer than the ones Fadesa have put in.

Dave
Dont forget to ask permission from the president, before any works are carried out
Old Jul 28th 2006, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

tonyp is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
Hi Tony

Dave
Hi Dave,

Glad to know you are of the same opinion.Perhaps if you install one soon you could let me know who you used.

Regards

Tony
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Dont forget to ask permission from the president, before any works are carried out
I notice the problems regarding gates and the comments about lack of help from Fadesa.

We had problems with workmen leaving rubbish around the doors of our apartment. Despite many trips to the shed ( what on earth do they do down there) Fedesa claimed that they will not working there despite the fact that they were using an empty apartment as an office (without permission!!)

I saw the Administrator who saw the mess and next day it was gone, as were the workmen)

So it seem that he does have clout and and can get things sorted.

Regards and good luck in the town houses.

Mike and Carol
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:35 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyp

Tony
Hi Tony,

We are on M2 as well. When we went out there in April to see our house I was very annoyed that there was no gate and Silvia told me it was "Health and Safety" due to the incline...that is a load of rubbish as there is a gentle slope only. She said that after a while we could put one in providing the "Community of Owners" agreed. Errrrrr, what about H & S ?? If it applied in April and now July what will channge that fact at a later date. I asked Paula and she gave the same reasons as Silvia for the lack of a gate. It is on our plans and one of the plus points was to be able to walk from the garden at the rear to the pool, now we will have to go out the front and "round the block ". I wrote to the Director of "non" Communications" at Fadesa (Belen ?)about this and other matters way back in April, after our first visit to actually go into the house, and you will not be surprised to hear that I have not as yet received a reply. I wrote another letter early July and so far have not received a reply to that one either. Re. the gate I feel if it is Ok with H & S to put one in at a later date (if the Community of Owners agree) then Fadesa should supply and fit them for all of the properties that have a gate detailed on their plan, if that is what each property owner wants.

Regards

Mel
Old Jul 29th 2006, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hi Tony,

We are on M2 as well. When we went out there in April to see our house I was very annoyed that there was no gate and Silvia told me it was "Health and Safety" due to the incline...that is a load of rubbish as there is a gentle slope only. She said that after a while we could put one in providing the "Community of Owners" agreed. Errrrrr, what about H & S ?? If it applied in April and now July what will channge that fact at a later date. I asked Paula and she gave the same reasons as Silvia for the lack of a gate. It is on our plans and one of the plus points was to be able to walk from the garden at the rear to the pool, now we will have to go out the front and "round the block ". I wrote to the Director of "non" Communications" at Fadesa (Belen ?)about this and other matters way back in April, after our first visit to actually go into the house, and you will not be surprised to hear that I have not as yet received a reply. I wrote another letter early July and so far have not received a reply to that one either. Re. the gate I feel if it is Ok with H & S to put one in at a later date (if the Community of Owners agree) then Fadesa should supply and fit them for all of the properties that have a gate detailed on their plan, if that is what each property owner wants.

Regards

Mel
Hi Mel

Strange Fadesa saying its for Health and Safety, when the majority of the houses in Manzana 4 and 6 have gates from the garden to the pool area, as you say if it fits for one why not all.

Regards

Dave
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

andreaandcol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

We are hoping to get mosquito screens fitted as soon as possible as I believe the mosquitoes are quite bad at the moment. Can anyone recommend a company please? Did I read somewhere on the thread that Sam and Benny had fitted them for someone?

Andrea and Col

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.