Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jun 4th 2006, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Val D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Graham G
John

We are heading off to our Rago2 again on Monday for our second holiday in the apartment and just to rub it in I've checked the weather forecast on BBC for HUELVA area.........Try this link and weep!! Better than Milton Keynes & Northampton put together. Just hoping that the pool has been cleaned and is ready for use as promised for June 1st.

www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?world=4411

Graham
Hi All
just got back and the pool at Bloques 4, 5, and 6 is defiantly open - we found it difficult to remove our 8 year old in time to come home yesterday
Val
Old Jun 4th 2006, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

Sue.Y is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello from sunny Ayamonte!

Calling plot owners:

My partner's company Spanish Algarve Properties has a client interested in purchasing Plots R28 nos 9,10,and 11. They are willing to purchase one, two, or all three of them and are prepared to give the original owner a very handsome return on his or her investment.

If you are the owner of one or more of these plots please reply by private mail and I will forward your interest to him.

Sue
www.spanishalgarveservices.com
Old Jun 4th 2006, 11:41 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Hi all,
If there is only one or two coming down to Ayamonte from Faro airport. Here is th best price available by a long shot.
www.low-cost-transfer.com.
They have been recommended by one of my oldest clients who has used them. It is 20€ per person to Ayamonte, Isla Canela or Islantilla.
Hope this is of some help to you

Regards
Michael
Old Jun 4th 2006, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi and welcome back MichaelH,

Thats a really good price and one I will store away for future use. Will you be updating your web pictures soon?

Regards,

John
Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi all,
If there is only one or two coming down to Ayamonte from Faro airport. Here is th best price available by a long shot.
www.low-cost-transfer.com.
They have been recommended by one of my oldest clients who has used them. It is 20€ per person to Ayamonte, Isla Canela or Islantilla.
Hope this is of some help to you

Regards
Michael
Old Jun 4th 2006, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,

Do they realise how awful the mosquito problem is going to be so low down and on top of the two lakes and the river?

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by Sue.Y
Hello from sunny Ayamonte!

Calling plot owners:

My partner's company Spanish Algarve Properties has a client interested in purchasing Plots R28 nos 9,10,and 11. They are willing to purchase one, two, or all three of them and are prepared to give the original owner a very handsome return on his or her investment.

If you are the owner of one or more of these plots please reply by private mail and I will forward your interest to him.

Sue
www.spanishalgarveservices.com
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Sue,

Do they realise how awful the mosquito problem is going to be so low down and on top of the two lakes and the river?

Regards,

John.
Hmmmmm....thats pure speculation on your part John.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 7:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
Hmmmmm....thats pure speculation on your part John.
He`s probably right, Spanish mozzies like to stay low At my mates apartment on the 4th floor, no mozzies, in the garden`s damp grass, hundreds.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:25 am
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Get the train. It only costs 4.70 euros each way per person and takes an hour. You can then either get the ferry or pick up a taxi at Vila Real. It really is very, very easy and the journey is quite pretty too.

CSR

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
Try Isla Canela Tours +34 959 479561
they advertise Airport transfers between Faro and the Local area.
Gary

]I know it's been mentioned in the past, but can't locate the answers : does anyone have details on taxi companies or independent drivers that will collect from faro airport [around 9pm] and return to faro airport [around 6pm]? Also, to and from Costa Esuri / Isla Cristina to the car hire company - carjet/all inclusive?

The reason we're looking into this is it's hugely cheaper to hire a car in Spain for 50 days than Portugal, plus it includes all excesses and extra drivers.

Would appreciate any other ideas you may have.

Bruce
[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi CSR,

That is the journey I want to make, Eva bus from the airport to the station, train to the River and ferry to Ayamonte. All for about €6.

However to be realistic with a plane landing at 21.00hr you would be lucky to catch the last train and the ferry would be stopped for the night before you got half way there. Also if there are two of you and luggage it could be a trudge.

But alone with a rucksack and arriving at 09.00hr in the morning then it would be fantastic.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by CSR
Get the train. It only costs 4.70 euros each way per person and takes an hour. You can then either get the ferry or pick up a taxi at Vila Real. It really is very, very easy and the journey is quite pretty too.

CSR
[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by CSR

CSR

[/QUOTE]
How far is it from Airport to Train Station? would this require a Taxi? and which station does one ask for? Not for me you will understand!!! but certain members of my family like to do things like this!!!
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
He`s probably right, Spanish mozzies like to stay low At my mates apartment on the 4th floor, no mozzies, in the garden`s damp grass, hundreds.
Nowhere is without these pests we all just have to understand their habits and protect ourselves...If we want the climate we share it with them!!!
Old Jun 5th 2006, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Hi all,

We’re now in that exciting position of starting to furnish our apartment and remember a previous post extolling the virtues of Carrefour in Huelva for white goods. Before backtracking through several pages, I wondered if anybody knows what their lead times for delivery are, what the package deal includes and costs and whether the items are available from stock. Their website has been little or no help!

We also need to sort out accounts with the utility companies. Did those of you that are already connected arrange things yourselves or through your solicitor, and how much trauma was involved?

Chris
Hi Chris,

We found Carrefour good for small electrical items and garden furniture you can carry away (i.e. tv/dvd, chairs & tables), but the fridge/washing machine/dishwashers we wanted, although on show, were not available from stock. Managed to get Fridge/Freezer, but not the first choice model we wanted. We eventually bought the other items from one of the Electrical shops in Ayamonte, who delivered and fitted all items next day.

We arranged electric/gas through the solicitor (water is still from Fadesa), with little trauma, but from memeory, Comforta were offering this service at approx €40 per service, which is cheaper than we look like paying.

Regards
Old Jun 5th 2006, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Olivia,

It is about 5km from the airport to the train station, but the beauty of it is that the local bus stops right outside the main arrivals exit door. It then goes down town through the University district and takes about 20 mins to get to the terminus which is at the station. All for about €2.

This is Faro there is only one station right in the middle of town on the salt marsh with the sea to the south, left hand side going east and it stays that way right up to the border.

Regards,

John.
How far is it from Airport to Train Station? would this require a Taxi? and which station does one ask for? Not for me you will understand!!! but certain members of my family like to do things like this!!![/QUOTE]

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jun 5th 2006 at 3:36 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Malcolm & Janet is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=John & Kath]Hi Olivia,

It is about 5km from the airport to the train station, but the beauty of it is
John.

When do you sleep?
Janet
Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Malcolm & Janet,

If you were doing what I am doing today you wouldn't have slept much last night either!

Regards, :scared: :scared: :scared:

John.

[QUOTE=Malcolm & Janet]
Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Olivia,

It is about 5km from the airport to the train station, but the beauty of it is
John.

When do you sleep?
Janet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.