how old is the UK?

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:27 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how old is the UK?

And yet again someone pushes the topic into a soapbox rant about their religion.

People can be good and lead decent lives without any religious belief. To suggest otherwise if offensive to many as well as very narrow-minded.

-
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:50 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
And yet again someone pushes the topic into a soapbox rant about their religion.

People can be good and lead decent lives without any religious belief. To suggest otherwise if offensive to many as well as very narrow-minded.

-

can i know why are you upset what is wrong?

i am not trying to make you or anyone else angry ... i am just disucssing issues with some educated people and with some unfair other people (sometimes) ...

we are simply talking

and i have no intention of being bad to anyone in this form specially you .. although i can't say you have been good to me in the past.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You lack of open mindedness and eduction is tiresome. I am putting you back on ignore and will continue to hope that you take your hypocritical comments elsewhere.

-
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
I don't know .. but i know there were creatures on the earth before the arrival of Adam from heaven
Oh dear, I thought we had come to turning point until you used the word 'before'... after that, it all goes a little 'Pete Tong'!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:57 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
can i know why are you upset what is wrong?

i am not trying to make you or anyone else angry ... i am just disucssing issues with some educated people and with some unfair other people (sometimes) ...

we are simply talking

and i have no intention of being bad to anyone in this form specially you .. although i can't say you have been good to me in the past.
You asked a question about the UK.
It has been answered many times.
You continually take almost every post and turn it into comments about your own religion or race.
You have already been warned once and yet you continue to pick posts apart and turn around words until they suit or do not suit your own opinion.
Yes - it is becoming very tiresome.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 9:58 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

You lack of open mindedness and eduction is tiresome. I am putting you back on ignore and will continue to hope that you take your hypocritical comments elsewhere.

-

if you decided to remove me from the ignore list one day .. i would really love to know what hypocritical comments i have made in your opinion.. feel free to talk to me in pm or in any other thread and explain to me what you think i did or said and it was wrong and besure that i will not only answer back but also learn from you.

believe or not ... i do learn alot from you and the rest of people here.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
You continually take almost every post and turn it into comments about your own religion or race.
You have already been warned once and yet you continue to pick posts apart and turn around words until they suit or do not suit your own opinion.
but people keep on posting and replying to his threads, so he must be doing something right....
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:01 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Oh dear, I thought we had come to turning point until you used the word 'before'... after that, it all goes a little 'Pete Tong'!!!!
Pete Tong!? Even I didn't get that one...don't think BM will either. I've been out of the UK for 25 years...missing so many new words, phrases and idioms...only found out last year what 'dog's bol...ks' meant ' - sounded like an insult to me yet 'twas the opposite.

Wiki:
"It's All Gone Pete Tong is a 2004 Canadian fictional independent mockumentary about Frankie Wilde (Paul Kaye), a DJ who goes completely deaf. The title is a reference to a rhyming slang phrase used in Britain in the 2000s, referring to the BBC Radio 1 DJ Pete Tong, standing for "it's all gone wrong"
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:02 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
but people keep on posting and replying to his threads, so he must be doing something right....
..most people like a good old intellectual argument (discussion?)...BM delivers !
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

is there any one complaining about my conversation with him/her?

i am simply talking to some educated people isn't that a fact??

and if religion is brought into the picture that is so normal because of my culture and my believes ... if some people on this board are living in my countery don't you think they would be interested in hearing how locals think and believe to come up with a better understanding to people around them??
don't you think this helps them over here??

have i insulted anyone?
do you think i am explaining my ideas and thoughts in a bad manner??

do we still have what is called (freedom of speech)

when someone talks to me isn't he expecting an answer back??
dosen't that mean he wants me to answer back?
and when he/she continue talking to me in a nice way.. isn't that an indication that they are happy?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
..most people like a good old intellectual argument (discussion?)...BM delivers !
exactly...I don't really like the way L at V words her post...people in the ME by now know what BMs threads are like and they either reply or stay away...he's not doing any harm as far as I can see...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:09 am
Bored liberal

To me most of the response read as attempts to move him away from his uninformed religious bigotry...

-
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:11 am
hmmmm...nice

To me most of the response read as attempts to move him away from his uninformed religious bigotry...

-
well, that's ok...not that it will work, just as it doesn't work the other way round either...
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:14 am
A bubbly-jock...

-
...not so much "to move him away" but simply to enlighten him and provide alternative viewpoints to his faith-based view of the world, I'd say !

When BM first came on the ME Board...he stated he also wished to write better English and, after 1700 or so posts, I can see a huge improvement.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

well, that's ok...not that it will work, just as it doesn't work the other way round either...
Yes, quite so. Those of us that enjoy engaging with him can continue to - it's not like he jumps into every thread {unlike some of us...!!!} - if you don't like his threads then don't read 'em. Simples.

Like it says on the back of every packet of Camel's - Choice.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.