how old is the UK?

Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:32 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how old is the UK?

Originally Posted by B Bear
Some Mosques are used to raise funds for terror at home and overseas.

Impressionable youths are encouraged there to commit violence and murder.

Many mosques sell and distribute CDs, DVDs and books encouraging this (if they tried that here they would be in prison!!)

We all assumed they were places of worship for a 'peace loving religion'

Christian churches tend to raise money for repairs to the steeple or trips for the disabled, the poor and the starving, and therein lies a fundamental difference.

in this post i find you saying "some" and "Many" .. yet you didn't answer dose that make it all ?

a Mosque is nothing but a building .. it is not someone that can sell CDs or books but i guess you mean the people who go to pray in these Mosques ..which bring the same question again. if "some" or "many" are doing so in one Mosque .. dose that mean that "all" people in that particular Mosque are terrosist ???
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:37 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
when i reject something based on Islamic faith.. then this is not based on nothing.

if my opinions are different because of my faith then why should people berate me? am i not entitled for my own belief ??

some people are good here and it is nice to talk to them i admit.. but is it the case of everyone?

having been following all threads that i started or i participated in it to see how some were insulting me and my religion? now tell me are insults another meaning of berating?

have you seen that even some people who disagree with me here have stated that some guys in this forum attacked me so badly ... so it is not only my words mate.

in many cases i didn't bring religion into the picture others did and forced me to talk about it.
Come on, BM, you cant be that stupid..

This site is called British Expats, it would therefore be fair to say that the predominant religion of people on here is Christianity.

You reject peoples way of life, simply citing a religious text that we have no interest in and regard as being, at the very least, incorrect.

Some may well find the views you hold backward, some may find them downright insulting, and yet you continue to post questions and replies that are bound to inflame people.

Quite frankly, you either post such bollox to get a reaction, which you can them use to cite religious hatred, or you really are that stupid....

Either way, you bring it on yourself and, if you dont like it, there are other sites that you can post on.. Either bite the bullet or go somewhere else..

May I suggest ExpatWoman? A nice mix of all colours and creeds, where you may well find a soul mate...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

But they do not mind it happening.

It only takes one person to commit an act to kill thousands, and two or three or hundreds to pretend not to see it or have some sympathy for it in order for evil to succeed......
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Naked..how about a black background (from St David's flag)

How about this one...not quite finished - as a white strip would need to be put beneath the St Patrick's diagonal cross !
that would put an end to one of the BNP's favourite songs
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:42 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It only takes one person to commit an act to kill thousands, and two or three or hundreds to pretend not to see it or have some sympathy for it in order for evil to succeed......

That certainly seems the case. Many acts of terrorism are committed in the name of Islam, but rarely do you see other Muslims actively denouncing such actions, therefore all become tarred with the same brush.

-
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:46 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Come on, BM, you cant be that stupid..

This site is called British Expats, it would therefore be fair to say that the predominant religion of people on here is Christianity.

You reject peoples way of life, simply citing a religious text that we have no interest in and regard as being, at the very least, incorrect.

Some may well find the views you hold backward, some may find them downright insulting, and yet you continue to post questions and replies that are bound to inflame people.

Quite frankly, you either post such bollox to get a reaction, which you can them use to cite religious hatred, or you really are that stupid....

Either way, you bring it on yourself and, if you dont like it, there are other sites that you can post on.. Either bite the bullet or go somewhere else..

May I suggest ExpatWoman? A nice mix of all colours and creeds, where you may well find a soul mate...

what a post ?????????

so far i have seen Athesists talking about their beliefs more than chrisitans how would i be sure that this place has more christians then?

lets assume that most are christinas as you said .. then they must be following a text book as well ...

hate appear in the way people write and insult.. i am not forcing them to let it all out .. i have no interest in that.

things that are backward to you are not backward to otheres .. you can't force people to see things the way you do .. please try to remember things like freedom everywhile and then you talk to me.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:46 am
Banned

now you are not only generalizing .. you are showing your self as mind reader.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Meow
Many acts of terrorism are committed in the name of Islam, but rarely do you see other Muslims actively denouncing such actions
With respect, I think that's not really the case - at the 'macro' level, almost all Muslim governments, as well as leading scholars and religious institutions (Al Azhar, Jamiah Madeenah, etc) routinely condemn terrorism and terrorist atrocities. At the micro level, ask any Muslim you see in the streets here in Dubai or back home - most would say terrorism is wrong, evil and unIslamic.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:49 am
Banned

That certainly seems the case. Many acts of terrorism are committed in the name of Islam, but rarely do you see other Muslims actively denouncing such actions, therefore all become tarred with the same brush.

-

if the media is not passing to you what muslims are doing againest terrorist and how denouncing they are ... then is it Islam problem??

but i am sure that many Islamic scholars and presidents have done this many times .. but you are too deaf to hear.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:50 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

what a post ?????????

so far i have seen Athesists talking about their beliefs more than chrisitans how would i be sure that this place has more christians then?

lets assume that most are christinas as you said .. then they must be following a text book as well ...

hate appear in the way people write and insult.. i am not forcing them to let it all out .. i have no interest in that.

things that are backward to you are not backward to otheres .. you can't force people to see things the way you do .. please try to remember things like freedom everywhile and then you talk to me.
I can honestly say that I am glad that I have had a chance to meet and cultivate long friendships with locals from many of the Gulf countries during the last 7-8 years.

If you had been my first and only contact with the muslim world, all you would have done is maintain the stereotype that you seem to decry...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:52 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Shehryar
With respect, I think that's not really the case - at the 'macro' level, almost all Muslim governments, as well as leading scholars and religious institutions (Al Azhar, Jamiah Madeenah, etc) routinely condemn terrorism and terrorist atrocities. At the micro level, ask any Muslim you see in the streets here in Dubai or back home - most would say terrorism is wrong, evil and unIslamic.
Yet they continue to send funds to imam's in the west who have been outed as having links to organisations that promote jihad....
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

what a post ?????????

things that are backward to you are not backward to otheres ..
you can't force people to see things the way you do .. please try to remember things like freedom everywhile and then you talk to me.

And yet you persist.

You havent converted anyone so far and you never will.

-
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yet they continue to send funds to imam's in the west who have been outed as having links to organisations that promote jihad....
Not sure how many of them actually send funds, though probably some do. Those that do send funds probably still do not agree with terrorism, and see genuine freedom fighting / resistance as being distinct from the mass murder of innocents (eg WTC bombings, Londo tube bombings, Madrid, etc)
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Shehryar
Not sure how many of them actually send funds, though probably some do. Those that do send funds probably still do not agree with terrorism, and see genuine freedom fighting / resistance as being distinct from the mass murder of innocents (eg WTC bombings, Londo tube bombings, Madrid, etc)
So why do imam's in, lets say the UK or US, require funds for 'freedom-fighting'.....?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:57 am
Banned

And yet you persist.

You havent converted anyone so far and you never will.

-
I am not trying to

and i am not forcing people to follow my way of thinking... consider it that i am thinking loudly ... or having a discussion.

dose it bother you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.