how old is the UK?

Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: how old is the UK?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
So why do imam's in, lets say the UK or US, require funds for 'freedom-fighting'.....?
I'm speculating here, so could be completely wrong - but I presume because they want to support their co-religionists / fellow countrymen? A bit like so many Americans supported, funded and armed the IRA terrorists all through the Troubles!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:59 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yet they continue to send funds to imam's in the west who have been outed as having links to organisations that promote jihad....

some idiots send money to untrusted destination without knowing where the money will go.

some people send it to terrorist .. but do you have a statistics about the people who really want money to go to terrorists?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
I am not trying to

and i am not forcing people to follow my way of thinking... consider it that i am thinking loudly ... or having a discussion.

dose it bother you?

You are very hypocritical in your comments, although I put much of that down to naivity and a lack of education.

It only bothers me that you refuse to even consider any other points of view, are very sexist and despoil this board with continued religious twaddle. Other than that you bother me about as much as a broken paving stone in Minnesota.

If I was your employer I'd have sacked you by now for spending all day on the internet when you are supposed to be working.

-
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Meow
If I was your employer I'd have sacked you by now
But that's against the law!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:12 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shehryar
But that's against the law!

And how stupid is that! Ok, I'd have moved him to a job without a computer.

Actually I believe you can eventually sack an Emirati for being utterly useless, but you have to go through due process.

-
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:15 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
And how stupid is that! Ok, I'd have moved him to a job without a computer.

Actually I believe you can eventually sack an Emirati for being utterly useless, but you have to go through due process.

-

you have so much hate for one emarati around that you want to sack him ..ooh my God .. who is he
Old Mar 9th 2009, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Yep, its completely counter-productive - demotivates the hard-working ones by making them equal to the do-nothing-ones.