So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Hi Guys
not posted for a while,we decided at the last minute to send computer and laptop in the container so having to use the library or visit my sister.I am still at work(part-time)and have 5 shifts to work including today
I can honestly say that i don't yet feel scared /apprehensive i think b/cos we are holidaying in disney for 10 days first,it will probably hit me when we fly to brissie from USA.
we have sorted out our "offshore" banking account yesterday and now just stressing about the remaining bills that haven't yet gone out but will do by next week,the most annoying thing about getting final bills has been that they won't accept my instruction b/cos its in Andy's name! all i kept hearing was data protection blah blah!! moan over now.
i will post next week before we leave but in the mean time good luck to everyone with there applications
debs
Old Oct 14th 2005, 3:40 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Even if you did receive them at the same time you would've still had to send of for the modified one, and still had to wait before you could've sent off the main application, so at least this way you can get your application in sooner.
Any news yet on your skills assessment?

Mand x
good point mand!! hadnt thought of it at that angle, oh and iv passed!!!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:00 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
Congratulations
So when's the main application going off then. Have a few to celebrate.
Really pleased for you mate.
Mandx
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:50 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

What date did you send yours Amanda? Coz mine should be any day now
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:55 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I have just looked at my bank account and they have charged my card! Does this mean I've passed my skills assessment?!

If so why haven't they e-mail me, or do they just send it in the post (letter of determination)?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I have just looked at my bank account and they have charged my card! Does this mean I've passed my skills assessment?!

If so why haven't they e-mail me, or do they just send it in the post (letter of determination)?

well interpacel collected skill assessment application 30th sept, they recieved it 3rd, CC was debited on the 4th, my skill assessment is dated and signed 7th and i recieved it back via normal snail mail 14th!!

hope this helps, oh by the way i never had any emails from them at all?

amanda
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:00 pm

well interpacel collected skill assessment application 30th sept, they recieved it 3rd, CC was debited on the 4th, my skill assessment is dated and signed 7th and i recieved it back via normal snail mail 14th!!

hope this helps, oh by the way i never had any emails from them at all?

amanda
They wouldn't debit your card though, unless you had passed would they?

Not like the greedy DIMIA

CONGRATS by the way
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

They wouldn't debit your card though, unless you had passed would they?

Not like the greedy DIMIA

CONGRATS by the way
Pretty sure they debit your card, then assess your skills, then give an answer.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
Pretty sure they debit your card, then assess your skills, then give an answer.
Old Oct 15th 2005, 9:22 pm

oh dont stress you will be fine!

when was you CC debited?
Old Oct 15th 2005, 9:45 pm

oh dont stress you will be fine!

when was you CC debited?
My bank account was debited yesterday (used a debit card) I posted the application off on 3rd October

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 15th 2005 at 9:47 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:34 am

My bank account was debited yesterday (used a debit card) I posted the application off on 3rd October
well mine arrived 10days after CC debited (i think!!)

you will be fine, if you have included all the things thye ask for it will be with you soon - do let us know as soon as you hear, and good luck

mand
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:17 pm

well mine arrived 10days after CC debited (i think!!)

you will be fine, if you have included all the things thye ask for it will be with you soon - do let us know as soon as you hear, and good luck

mand
Thanks, that's made me feel much better.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:31 am

DHL (via interparcel) collecting visa application today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy im anxious but so relieved, i have done everything i can now, it is in the hands of DIMIA - so to speak!!!

feels good to have finished! the meds and pcc are filled in and ready - will post them off and make med appoints as soon as we have a case number i think!.............

mand
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:38 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

DHL (via interparcel) collecting visa application today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy im anxious but so relieved, i have done everything i can now, it is in the hands of DIMIA - so to speak!!!

feels good to have finished! the meds and pcc are filled in and ready - will post them off and make med appoints as soon as we have a case number i think!.............

mand
Congratulations Mand!!!!!!!! now sit back and............wait have been waiting nearly 5 and a half months now, beginning to think I'll never get this damn visa and QNC well that's another story, they've all turned me into a

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.