NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Feb 28th 2023, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

apospark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by panaka
Thank you.

Not a big deal.

I was excited in the first few months, but then after being told that they "working on my offer" several times, started to be suspicious about potential turnaround.
You were wise. Their words don't really mean much, so best to keep expectations low. May the wind ever be in your sails for your future endeavors.
Old Feb 28th 2023, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by panaka
Hi guys,

Just to let you know. I had interview with NEOM on August 2022 and since then I was expecting offer. Few days ago I finally approached the manager who interviewed me and asked him what is going on. Turns out several positions including mine are on hold and he advised if I have another opportunity to take it.

So my story with NEOM is done . Good luck to anyone.
Sorry to hear about that. The same happened with me, kept me waiting/on-hold for 5 months and in the end very easily came back to me with regret email that we are over headcounts allocation.
Old Mar 1st 2023, 2:31 am
Just Joined

panaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by apospark
You were wise. Their words don't really mean much, so best to keep expectations low. May the wind ever be in your sails for your future endeavors.
Originally Posted by xandy
Sorry to hear about that. The same happened with me, kept me waiting/on-hold for 5 months and in the end very easily came back to me with regret email that we are over headcounts allocation.
Thank you! Best of luck to you too.
Old Mar 1st 2023, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GNK
It was announced today that a large number of new family housing in NC1 will be available in Q2 2024 and that due to the backlog the waiting list for family housing is currently closed.
The Grade 1-9 school is currently not accepting new enrollments unless the FTE employee is already living in NC1. There are always exceptions and things change quickly, so your onboarder is the best person to confirm (if you can get hold of them that is).
Q2 2024 should probably read END OF 24...
Considering it has taken 2 years to complete 178 of these family cabins, it is going to take significantly longer to build 600 of them! Construction has not even started on these yet.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:32 am
Just Joined

chatdoctoreightball is an unknown quantity at this point

If they don't secure me a NC1 1bed cabin, there's no amount of money they can get me for.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Diplo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chatdoctoreightball
If they don't secure me a NC1 1bed cabin, there's no amount of money they can get me for.
In what timeframe? If you mean immediately, I fear you might be disappointed.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Dappermuis is an unknown quantity at this point

Good day All,

I have seen some threads about road cycling but nothing about mountain biking. Í am contemplating bringing my bike over, but not sure if it will be worth it. Any Advise?

Thanks
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Diplo
In what timeframe? If you mean immediately, I fear you might be disappointed.
I'll be negotiating the start date for when that kind of accommodation is available. Tbh any other options are not remotely attractive lifestyle wise for a single man coming from a buzzing city life.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

I'll be negotiating the start date for when that kind of accommodation is available. Tbh any other options are not remotely attractive lifestyle wise for a single man coming from a buzzing city life.
What's the difference, as a single man coming from a buzzing city life, living in NC1 over, say, a nice A cabin in NC2? Better night life?
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
What's the difference, as a single man coming from a buzzing city life, living in NC1 over, say, a nice A cabin in NC2? Better night life?
Better cabins and facilities, no commuting, more diverse and interesting community to develop your network with. Ofc, you wouldn't be officially dating, but you know how theses things go.
All things to help cope with the loneliness/boredom.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Better cabins and facilities, no commuting, more diverse and interesting community to develop your network with. All things to help cope with the loneliness/boredom.
Depends where your office is, I guess. Everyone in NC2 will be disappointed to hear they are less interesting than their NC1 brethren.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Good luck with that..

Its not happening...
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Better cabins and facilities, no commuting, more diverse and interesting community to develop your network with. Ofc, you wouldn't be officially dating, but you know how theses things go.
All things to help cope with the loneliness/boredom.

Is this some sort of joke? Because its pretty funny.....

You will be in NC2 behind everyone else that is A. already there and B. people ahead of you in the onboarding process.

There are plenty of people that have been living in NC2 for close to 10 months already.. If you have an inkling of hope that you'll be in NC1 before them, I'd like a little bit of whatever it is you're on!

Old Mar 2nd 2023, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
Depends where your office is, I guess. Everyone in NC2 will be disappointed to hear they are less interesting than their NC1 brethren.
Offices are in NC1, and it's not really about the interesting side of the community, You'll just be around higher up roles and will be able to establish partnerships that can promote a faster growth inside the machine. Let's face it, no one goes into this project for the love of it. You're opportunistic and want quick growth and money, so you might as well facilitate that by being in the proper environment.
Old Mar 2nd 2023, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Offices are in NC1, and it's not really about the interesting side of the community, You'll just be around higher up roles and will be able to establish partnerships that can promote a faster growth inside the machine. Let's face it, no one goes into this project for the love of it. You're opportunistic and want quick growth and money, so you might as well facilitate that by being in the proper environment.

I am not sure who is feeding you information.... You are so way off the mark, it's hilarious..

You want to be in NC1 because you will be around 'higher up roles'????

Directors and senior managers are all being placed in NC2 upon arrival, as that is THE PROCESS.... Likewise, junior staff, graduates and entry level employees are in NC1, because they have waited for the unit availablity and are now situated here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.