Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Mar 4th 2023, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

tuxedokosovo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
I am flying in the 8th from USA, will be arrive on the 9th as well. Are you going straight London to Neom? Or stopping in Jeddah?
No i will transit via Riyadh will be stayed in NC2
Old Mar 5th 2023, 7:57 am
Just Joined

brandon9815 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I would like to have the opportunity to work on projects in Neom, would it be possible to send the contact detail of the hiring manager thank you so much
Old Mar 5th 2023, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Aschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Is it a site based job youre applying for? What is the role?
Well, it's a site role as in, offices at the site and it's a procurement role.
Old Mar 5th 2023, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aschia
Well, it's a site role as in, offices at the site and it's a procurement role.
Youll be just fine. There are a lot of women here from all over the world, large portion of them are from Europe.
Old Mar 5th 2023, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

Webby1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
Hello, I got a welcome to NC 2 email with a QR code to a portal for neom but the website isn't opening? Has anyone went through something like that?
I know a few people who found this an issue. Reach out to your onboarder and request they send you the information directly as QR Code is not working.
Old Mar 7th 2023, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Economically is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Has anyone used Revolut to receive first pay/ relocation allowance? I've just joined recently from the UK. If so, any issues with receiving it, and then maybe transferring it to UK after exchanged via revolut app? Would love to hear on this to give me some closure on the matter... (obvs cant open a KSA account until Iqama)

Many thanks

Old Mar 7th 2023, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

It'll be paid into your UK bank account until you set up a KSA one.
Old Mar 7th 2023, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

wanderingexpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Economically
Hi Guys,

Has anyone used Revolut to receive first pay/ relocation allowance? I've just joined recently from the UK. If so, any issues with receiving it, and then maybe transferring it to UK after exchanged via revolut app? Would love to hear on this to give me some closure on the matter... (obvs cant open a KSA account until Iqama)

Many thanks
Yes I have been using revolut since i joined last year with no issues. Due to get my Iqama so will have to switch to a KSA bank. Normally you get paid in SAR but until you get your Iqama it will be in USD. Converting it to GBP is very straight forward via the revolut app and credits your UK account in seconds (just like a normal uk transfer).
Thank you.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 7th 2023 at 1:17 pm. Reason: Link removed - sorry, but not allowed.
Old Mar 7th 2023, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Many thanks
I did exactly that and there was no single issue. Go ahead with it!
Old Mar 7th 2023, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wanderingexpat
Yes I have been using revolut since i joined last year with no issues. Due to get my Iqama so will have to switch to a KSA bank. Normally you get paid in SAR but until you get your Iqama it will be in USD. Converting it to GBP is very straight forward via the revolut app and credits your UK account in seconds (just like a normal uk transfer).
Thank you.
Thank you for your response.. and oh, that’s interesting as I heard they only pay into a KSA account after two months.. sounds like your iqama has taken quite a while maybe that’s why..
Old Mar 7th 2023, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
I did exactly that and there was no single issue. Go ahead with it!
thank you.. that’s what shall be done then lol
Old Mar 8th 2023, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your response.. and oh, that’s interesting as I heard they only pay into a KSA account after two months.. sounds like your iqama has taken quite a while maybe that’s why..
I came on business visa and switching to iqama thats why it has taken this long. But they only mandate you to use a KSA account after you get your iqama.
Old Mar 8th 2023, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hmhcanada
Anyone in Finance? Is 31k SAR base salary a good offer?
What is the total monthly package? It is relative based on your previous salary. I think up to a max of 30% of immediate previous salary.
Old Mar 8th 2023, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Hmhcanada is an unknown quantity at this point

I just spoke to an hr representative over the phone who asked for my salary and said as per policy they do a 25% increase plus other benefits. So was wondering if 31k SAr monthly is a decent number?
Old Mar 8th 2023, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hmhcanada
I just spoke to an hr representative over the phone who asked for my salary and said as per policy they do a 25% increase plus other benefits. So was wondering if 31k SAr monthly is a decent number?
I think it depends on what role you have applied for. Is it an associate, Lead, Manager or Senior Manager role? Apart from senior exec director roles they only go based on your previous salary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.