NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Jan 21st 2023, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

1204062 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
If you have to ask…
I don't understand thisIs it enough to apply through Neom' website or it has to be through recruitment agent?
Old Jan 21st 2023, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1204062
I don't understand thisIs it enough to apply through Neom' website or it has to be through recruitment agent?
It depends on the job. Some go through the Neom site and LinkedIn. Other positions go through recruiters or contracting companies.
Good luck!
Old Jan 21st 2023, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
No, but the laundry ppl do a good job of pressing everything. Don't think you really need one.
thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2023, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone go through the process of applying for Business Visa while they are waiting for decision on their Work Visa? It’s been almost a week since we submitted my Work visa application through A1 in London and Neom now wants to get me there asap by applying for BVV while we are waiting for Work Visa response. I am not even sure if it is possible to apply for the two visa types at the same time.

any shared experience will be appreciated.
Old Jan 22nd 2023, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
Did anyone go through the process of applying for Business Visa while they are waiting for decision on their Work Visa? It’s been almost a week since we submitted my Work visa application through A1 in London and Neom now wants to get me there asap by applying for BVV while we are waiting for Work Visa response. I am not even sure if it is possible to apply for the two visa types at the same time.

I don't know about business visas, but if you have provided all the information to A1 - attested degree, zero trace police certificate, medical results, passport and a photo, you should have your visa in 48 hours.

For me, my attestation came through close of business Monday 9th. I did my medical Tuesday 10th and dropped of police certificate, passport and photo that afternoon. The FCO apostillised the documents Wed and Thurs that week and my application went in on Fri 13th. Two working days later it was issued on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th. With all the documents available, things move quickly.

What is Yeti saying about your visa status?
Old Jan 22nd 2023, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
FYI.
I don't know if someone have gone through this before but this unfortunate incident happened to me. I have been selected for a role in Nov'22 (technical), though interviews started in Aug'22. After waiting for that long, NEOM HR took a decision in Mid Jan'23 by saying that we are not moving with you to the next stage. The reason they have provided is headcount allocations.

Old Jan 23rd 2023, 4:21 am
Just Joined

Faridafaris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Good people,

I am flying from Sydney Australia on the 7th of Feb. I will be there on the 8th of Feb, is there anyone going to NEOM on the same day so we can meet up at Jeddah Airport or Dubai?
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 4:25 am
Just Joined

Webby1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Newopps
I don't know about business visas, but if you have provided all the information to A1 - attested degree, zero trace police certificate, medical results, passport and a photo, you should have your visa in 48 hours.

For me, my attestation came through close of business Monday 9th. I did my medical Tuesday 10th and dropped of police certificate, passport and photo that afternoon. The FCO apostillised the documents Wed and Thurs that week and my application went in on Fri 13th. Two working days later it was issued on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th. With all the documents available, things move quickly.

What is Yeti saying about your visa status?
My experience with A1 was also very good. From
attending Medical to issue of visa was 9 days in total. I would also recommend you have a chat with Yeti.

Last edited by Webby1966; Jan 23rd 2023 at 4:26 am. Reason: Error in grammer
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 4:34 am
Just Joined

Sharky03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
Hi All,
FYI.
I don't know if someone have gone through this before but this unfortunate incident happened to me. I have been selected for a role in Nov'22 (technical), though interviews started in Aug'22. After waiting for that long, NEOM HR took a decision in Mid Jan'23 by saying that we are not moving with you to the next stage. The reason they have provided is headcount allocations.

Hi, I’m in a similar situation as you. I got verbal offer few months ago and since then HR process was on hold. Now I’ve been told that budget is tight and we may not be able to hire you. The department head who interviewed me said they will confirm in a couple weeks but it seems difficult. Not sure why this is happening. Difficult to take after so many months in waiting
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat

Hi. I am on a BVV now. I will have to leave the country and cancel my BVV before lodging my work visa request. So, I don't think so.
I've also heard that spouses can either come in on a tourist visa or wait for their residence visa but they cannot run both in parallel.
So, I'd be very careful here. I don't know if you can do both.
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 6:37 am
Just Joined

DryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
Hello Good people,

I am flying from Sydney Australia on the 7th of Feb. I will be there on the 8th of Feb, is there anyone going to NEOM on the same day so we can meet up at Jeddah Airport or Dubai?
Hi - I hope to be flying in from London sometime that week but don't yet have confirmation. Will let you know if date and route coincides... out of interest do you know your accommodation yet?
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Hello DryC,

I hope we can meet up at the airport in Jeddah or so.

No yet, I have emailed them and they told me "Dont worry, everything will be ready for you" so I have no clue
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 7:52 am
Just Joined

DryC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faridafaris
Hello DryC,

I hope we can meet up at the airport in Jeddah or so.

No yet, I have emailed them and they told me "Dont worry, everything will be ready for you" so I have no clue
Sounds positive! Safe travels and will let you know if I'll be in Jeddah on Feb 7
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Hello Good people,

For those already at NEOM, do you use STC or Zain? if STC which package do you recommend?

Thank you in advance
Old Jan 23rd 2023, 9:28 am
Just Joined

rcplus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
Hi All,
FYI.

It is hard but it is what it is. For my case, I have the offer letter in, but when the counter-proposal was ongoing the role was eliminated due to the re-operating of the department operating model. What is do they stating in the system? Offer rejected?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.