Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:24 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Will do. !

Maybe if I turn up at Riyadh Airport, dressed as Jesus, dragging a crucifix made of bacon they might send me home..........that would nice !
Just tell them your an Everton Supporter same thing dude...

Like the Photos by the Way..."Ding Dong"
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:27 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Will do. !

Maybe if I turn up at Riyadh Airport, dressed as Jesus, dragging a crucifix made of bacon they might send me home..........that would nice !

You'll be ok JD if anything happens to you we will sent the BE army over to sort 'em out
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:32 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You'll be ok JD if anything happens to you we will sent the BE army over to sort 'em out
Yeah.... I'm Right up for a Ruck at the moment... twat the Bastards with pork scratchings....

"Hand made in Dubai from a itchy pig i know!!! you know her too JD!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Yeah.... I'm Right up for a Ruck at the moment... twat the Bastards with pork scratchings....

"Hand made in Dubai from a itchy pig i know!!! you know her too JD!!

The only itchy pigs i know around here are male lewis...maybe we could mate them and get baby itchy pigs
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:43 am
Long Member

Wink Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The only itchy pigs i know around here are male lewis...maybe we could mate them and get baby itchy pigs
They breed fast you know...You been talking to my Mrs...!!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:45 am
Banned

They breed fast you know...You been talking to my Mrs...!!!

Why does she give birth to itchy pigs? There's only one thing worse than itchy pigs.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:58 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Will do. !

or Moses....
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Why does she give birth to itchy pigs? There's only one thing worse than itchy pigs.
wtf
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
or Moses....
Good shout, Ill make sure im going round and round the baggage carousel in a whicker basket !
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:09 pm
Banned

Good shout, Ill make sure im going round and round the baggage carousel in a whicker basket !

well you've got no hair!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:11 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

as long as you're not the first born you'll be cushty
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:14 pm
Long Member

Wink Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

No Just the best little son anyine could wish for... oh and whats worse?
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:15 pm
Banned

No Just the best little son anyine could wish for... oh and whats worse?

an itchy tube steak
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:16 pm
Long Member

an itchy tube steak
I think I had that once...No no not that... I kept on wanting to go to the beach and put my head in salt water... Crabs thats it!! xxx

"who loves ya baby" xxx
Old Mar 14th 2005, 12:18 pm
Banned

I think I had that once...No no not that... I kept on wanting to go to the beach and put my head in salt water... Crabs thats it!! xxx

"who loves ya baby" xxx

Nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.