Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
still not sure wether Face and Sam is the same person or not.

Off to put sam for a nap. Not you Face ... i was referring to Sam my son... hehe...

Hi Nabs... hope u have/had a nice lunch ...
Didnt eat yet, no appetite
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:05 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrrrrrr.............. thats coming from u????!!!!!!!!

Oi!!!

Be careful Mr Face..........
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Good morning everyone
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:09 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juniper
Good morning everyone

Morning - I love your avatar!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Morning - I love your avatar!
Thank you, I'm quite pleased with it myself because I'm a complete pc muppet
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Oi!!!

Be careful Mr Face..........
heh heh............ now that I hav ur attention......... wot r those vices u were going on about?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

still not sure wether Face and Sam is the same person or not.

Off to put sam for a nap. Not you Face ... i was referring to Sam my son... hehe...

Hi Nabs... hope u have/had a nice lunch ...

Novi....scan ur computer and don't go back on msn...it\s gonna go to all ur contacts!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Novi....scan ur computer and don't go back on msn...it\s gonna go to all ur contacts!
oi!!!!! wot about those avatars I put up for ya?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

SM ... what is this bloody things??? I thought u sending me ur daugther pic or what, but when the things disappear i just realize must be something wrong

What do i do what do i do???
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

SM ... what is this bloody things??? I thought u sending me ur daugther pic or what, but when the things disappear i just realize must be something wrong

What do i do what do i do???

Sorry Nov, I got it the same way..thought a friend was sending something...all of a sudden all my contacts started getting it!!
Nabs is scanning now you should do the same...It's a german virus!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Face81
oi!!!!! wot about those avatars I put up for ya?

Hey Face!

sorry wasn't following until I caused a major crisis here!!

Thanks for the pics...don't see anything striking though...not really me...plus some are WAY TOO OLD!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Nov, I got it the same way..thought a friend was sending something...all of a sudden all my contacts started getting it!!
what that bloody virus do? how to get rid of it???
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Is this the MSN virus I've just been warned about :

"There is a nasty virus going around through MSN messenger at present.

If you get an IM window which says “have a look at this! it's halarious!� along with a link -CLOSE IT!

If you click on it your MSN goes barmy and the same message gets sent to everyone on your messenger list!"
BE Forum Addict

what that bloody virus do? how to get rid of it???

I don't have the impression it's doing anything apart from starting fights with all my contacts!
semarang

Originally Posted by Juniper
Is this the MSN virus I've just been warned about :

"There is a nasty virus going around through MSN messenger at present.

If you get an IM window which says “have a look at this! it's halarious!� along with a link -CLOSE IT!

If you click on it your MSN goes barmy and the same message gets sent to everyone on your messenger list!"
Juniper ... how to get rid of it???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.