Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Juniper
Is this the MSN virus I've just been warned about :

"There is a nasty virus going around through MSN messenger at present.

If you get an IM window which says “have a look at this! it's halarious!� along with a link -CLOSE IT!

If you click on it your MSN goes barmy and the same message gets sent to everyone on your messenger list!"
Thanks Juniper! That's the one!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
hubby going to kill me because of this ...
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:25 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

lololol.........the second lastavatar is good.......... personally, I think it suits u somehow. Thats just me..... atleast put one of them up temporarily.

Now u know y I stay off msn. heh heh.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:25 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
lololol.........the second lastavatar is good.......... personally, I think it suits u somehow. Thats just me..... atleast put one of them up temporarily.

Now u know y I stay off msn. heh heh.
how to get rid of the bloody things Face???
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:26 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
hubby going to kill me because of this ...
the virus will kill ur computer first though. :scared:

I have only once ever had a comp virus........ bout 6 yrs ago.... lost everything that wasnt backed up, which wasnt alot thankfully.

Face's puter is super powerful and super protected now.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Scan ur computer Novi! don't you have a anti virus program?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:27 am
The Oracle

havent u got Norton anti virus running?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Juniper ... how to get rid of it???
Sorry Novita, don't know I was just emailed by a friend.

When we had a virus before on our pc, we went to MSN to get a security patch to fix it and eventually it worked. It was at that point dh confessed he hadn't bothered to buy virus protection
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

We do now Face! This should prevent the virus from getting through, shouldn't it?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Scan ur computer Novi! don't you have a anti virus program?

www.grisoft.com
download it and run it..should work
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:29 am
semarang

my norton antivirus running all the time... when i download that things did not say anything.

at the moment i am scanning it ... do u think it would find and quarantine it???
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:30 am
semarang

www.grisoft.com
download it and run it..should work
I'll see what happen when the scan with norton finish. Those thing just disappear when i open it ... so i am dead worry might doing damage on the PC.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:49 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

I'll see what happen when the scan with norton finish. Those thing just disappear when i open it ... so i am dead worry might doing damage on the PC.
Hi Novi, just regularly update Norton (turn on auto update in the program) and it should automatically clean any infected files it finds. What you can also try is Panda's online free scanner. It will install some software on your PC but works a hell of a lot better then Norton. Also tell your hubby to turn off JAVA in Windows, esspecially if you're running the shitty Windows XP (Which will be history in three or four months). That will reduce the threat of a virus drastically. Need anymore help? Just ask me okay?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:56 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Juniper
We do now Face! This should prevent the virus from getting through, shouldn't it?
`

shoulod do..... just make sure its been updated with all the latest virus definitions.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:57 am
The Oracle

my norton antivirus running all the time... when i download that things did not say anything.

at the moment i am scanning it ... do u think it would find and quarantine it???

perhaps it wasnt updated...... it shud quarantine it though. its wot mine does.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.