Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 14th 2005, 5:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
EEErrrrmmm Merlot?

[JB makes a sharp exit to the Docile Trollop]
anyone miss me?
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
anyone miss me?
me ...
Old Mar 14th 2005, 8:00 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
me ...
errrrrrr.... hi Nov. how u doing?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:03 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrr.... hi Nov. how u doing?
Nothing much Face, just been busy with family and friends in real life. 2 days to go to go home eh?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:35 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:50 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
JD definetely needs a blow up doll..................no brain, no tongue and no heart and soul but just a hole inbetween her legs. He wont ever have to explain anything to her and that will suit him just fine. I mean to hell wt explanation right!
What the **** ???????????????

whatever you say

I must add but that does sound very appealing.

At least a blow up doll wont start stalking me
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:51 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good Morning
morning FD, morning JD ....
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

morning FD, morning JD ....
Morning Nov, how are you ??
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:52 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Morning Nov, how are you ??
I am fine JD... thanks for asking. Going to have interview with 2 schools for Sam. When you leaving for Saudi?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:54 am
Up in the air

I am fine JD... thanks for asking. Going to have interview with 2 schools for Sam. When you leaving for Saudi?
Mon

whats up with malts post ??!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:24 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Morning everyone
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:25 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Morning everyone
Good Morning Nabs
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:26 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Good Morning Nabs
oh hello champion
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:31 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
oh hello champion
Grrrrrrr

Have you seen Malts post above ??
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:46 am
The Delivery Man...

Grrrrrrr

Have you seen Malts post above ??
which one and where above? I didnt read any of the old posts....too lazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.