Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:10 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
I will do a mini movie of jelly dancing... :scared:

That's just plain scary...even for me
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:34 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
That's just plain scary...even for me

I think everyone has been scared off by the thought of Jelly dancing....and quite frankly I am not surprised........
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:38 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
I think everyone has been scared off by the thought of Jelly dancing....and quite frankly I am not surprised........

Now now there's no need to be like that, it's an extreme work of art and very difficult, only experts can do it properly, takes years to become an accomplished Jellydancer, that why everybody needs lots of practice
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Now now there's no need to be like that, it's an extreme work of art and very difficult, only experts can do it properly, takes years to become an accomplished Jellydancer, that why everybody needs lots of practice
will you teach me ??
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
will you teach me ??

Anytime JD I can see you are going to be a slow learner but it's ok, your next appt will be.....??
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:54 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Anytime JD I can see you are going to be a slow learner but it's ok, your next appt will be.....??
Will have to be b4 next monday

Wont be loitering in Zincs for some time
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:56 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hey JD, how's tricks
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:57 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon all Found that creme egg yet JB
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:58 pm
Banned

Well it will have to be quick 'cos spaces are becoming very hard to come by and I am almost fully booked. But as you are my No 1 student at the moment I am sure I can fit you in anytime.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:59 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by walla1
Hey JD, how's tricks
Hey walla, been better in all honesty, but b4 you ask, I just tried to POW you with mucho karma, but i need to spread..................clearly im a tight-wad.

Will spread then hit you with my karma stick !!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good afternoon all Found that creme egg yet JB

No Can't be arsed to trek all the way out of the desert for a creme egg...as much as i would like one, I spend enough time in that car as it is
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:01 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Angry Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Well it will have to be quick 'cos spaces are becoming very hard to come by and I am almost fully booked. But as you are my No 1 student at the moment I am sure I can fit you in anytime.
Take no notice JD... its just her evil way to get you round to her gaff and have you dance around her coffee table in your shreddies...I know I've been done..

I felt Violated !!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
Take no notice JD... its just her evil way to get you round to her gaff and have you dance around her coffee table in your shreddies...I know I've been done..

I felt Violated !!

No lewis that isn't Jellydancing that sommat completely different sweetie
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:04 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lewis748

I felt Violated !!
Phew..........Thats for the warning...I didnt see it coming!
...........Ill make sure im not wearing pants.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 11:04 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hey walla, been better in all honesty, but b4 you ask, I just tried to POW you with mucho karma, but i need to spread..................clearly im a tight-wad.

Will spread then hit you with my karma stick !!
no worries JD, hope you feel better later

See if I can POW you now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.