Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:43 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Maybe I do
I can assure you that there is much MUCH more
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
How would you know?

I've seen his written work
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Be creative, Im sure you can figure it out ....

I am not naturally blond
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Be creative, Im sure you can figure it out ....

Excellent!!! would K you if I could!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:44 pm
Banned

I can assure you that there is much MUCH more

I think I have heard enough already thanks
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:45 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am not naturally blond
you are not??
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Excellent!!! would K you if I could!!

Speaking of which I must check my I.O.U. list
Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:47 pm
Banned

you are not??

Old Mar 14th 2005, 6:57 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Jammy....

I checked and finally i can give u karma

I want to check how many points do i give, so check urs now and then i will send you some
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:01 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Jammy....

I checked and finally i can give u karma

I want to check how many points do i give, so check urs now and then i will send you some
5828 my man...........zap me, and ill let you know how much your chucking out !
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:05 pm
The Delivery Man...

5828 my man...........zap me, and ill let you know how much your chucking out !
Done
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:13 pm
Up in the air

Done
Your knocking out 22 points per shot ....Thnx BTW !
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:17 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys...
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:17 pm
The Delivery Man...

Your knocking out 22 points per shot ....Thnx BTW !
only
Old Mar 14th 2005, 7:18 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by deba34
Morning guys...
Hey sugarpie, how ya doin' XXX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.