Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:53 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
value on my life? didnt get you?

Grabbing with one hand and trying for the sympathy vote on the other....sorry Nabs I am probably not in the mood for this either.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

value on my life? didnt get you?
r u going to saudi Nabs?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:55 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Grabbing with one hand and trying for the sympathy vote on the other....sorry Nabs I am probably not in the mood for this either.
xcuse me??

Whatever jouls!!!
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
r u going to saudi Nabs?
yes i am!

Thanx for the K
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

xcuse me??

Whatever jouls!!!

She is in the badmood ... !!!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:56 pm
semarang

yes i am!

Thanx for the K
Why everybody wants to go there? Are u following Jammy or what?
The Delivery Man...

She is in the badmood ... !!!
well take it out on someone else!
The Delivery Man...

Why everybody wants to go there? Are u following Jammy or what?
Its business related, I have a project there!
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:58 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I am, sorry Nabs xx
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:59 pm
The Delivery Man...

I am, sorry Nabs xx
It seems we r both in a bad mood, I'm sorry too
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:02 pm
semarang

Dont think she mean it Nabs. Believe me ...

Keep safe in Saudi. When are u leaving? Will u be in the same city with Jammy?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:04 pm
Banned

It seems we r both in a bad mood, I'm sorry too

**HUGS**
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:06 pm
The Delivery Man...

Dont think she mean it Nabs. Believe me ...

Keep safe in Saudi. When are u leaving? Will u be in the same city with Jammy?
I'm going to Riyadh, the estimated date is 9th of April
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:07 pm
The Delivery Man...

**HUGS**
u r not going to the races?
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:18 pm
semarang

u r not going to the races?
what races? Don't know JB like to watch races...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.