Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Just for the record, I am boycotting the Brit Portal until they give me my karma back!
good morning jb....have you moved yet?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:21 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
good morning jb....have you moved yet?

Hi Em, not yet, get the keys next week, move in anytime after that, no hurry the contracts overlap by about 2 months so it can be a slow move LOL

So that way I can have a house warming every week until then
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Em, not yet, get the keys next week, move in anytime after that, no hurry the contracts overlap by about 2 months so it can be a slow move LOL

That's great! are you happy with the house?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:27 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
That's great! are you happy with the house?

One McVilla is very much like the next Sm, but I will have a nice lake view now!! Sassy has already marked her drinking spot on the terrace.......bring on the vodka
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

excellent...our house goes up for sale next week....thats when the fun starts....we are really excited....although friends of ours having been putting ideas of oz in our heads and now we feel a little confused as to what to do......but we don't really care......as long as we move as a family
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by emmals
excellent...our house goes up for sale next week....thats when the fun starts....we are really excited....although friends of ours having been putting ideas of oz in our heads and now we feel a little confused as to what to do......but we don't really care......as long as we move as a family

Well goodluck with that Em, ours has been up for sale since Xmas No hurry though, it is rented out so the mortgage is still being paid.

Doing anything for Easter?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Well goodluck with that Em, ours has been up for sale since Xmas No hurry though, it is rented out so the mortgage is still being paid.

Doing anything for Easter?

What's MWHBF?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Singlemom
What's MWHBF?

OH that................ Melted With Half Butter Fat
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

OH that................ Melted With Half Butter Fat

....ok...
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello peeps what have i missed...
Well JB very soon i will be out big time the folks go on Friday evening.....i'll give you a call
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:11 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

hmmmm
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

OK I think except I almost walked off without paying LOL

Face spent the whole time stuffing his face and trying to hide behind his fork

Kristy is lovely
how rude!!!!

u were busy slurping down ur soup and u hardly spoke to us.

lovely downpour in Deira at the mo.... and the sun is out as well. LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:21 pm
Banned

u were busy slurping down ur soup and u hardly spoke to us.

Really....I thought I talked to much....I do when nervous
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Really....I thought I talked to much....I do when nervous
u hardly spoke to us and b4 i realised it.... u were gone. lol

oh and there is a new thread up..... shud interest u

is it raining in South Dubai? Here in the North we are experiencing some very sharp showers. lovely! This is the 6th time it has rained since i have been back. lol
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
u hardly spoke to us and b4 i realised it.... u were gone. lol

oh and there is a new thread up..... shud interest u

is it raining in South Dubai? Here in the North we are experiencing some very sharp showers. lovely! This is the 6th time it has rained since i have been back. lol

Maybe you should move into weather chart reading Face instead of all this electrical stuff!!!

Will speak to hubby about your summer job, he may know of something that would interest you. He is into machanical/maintenance/procurement engineering etc but there is always areas lacking in the electrical engineering side....that's if you are interested in port equipment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.