Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:11 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
The meeting of Face and JB :scared:

The meeting of Face, JB AND Kristy :scared: :scared:

Apart from that Jack Schitt
When can i meet this jack Schitt?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:12 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by lewis748
Cant help you Lewis.............I dont know Jack Schitt.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:14 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I have no idea about jack schitt
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:15 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
and...................how did the meetings go????!!

OK I think except I almost walked off without paying LOL

Face spent the whole time stuffing his face and trying to hide behind his fork

Kristy is lovely
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:16 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

OK I think except I almost walked off without paying LOL

Face spent the whole time stuffing his face and trying to hide behind his fork

Kristy is lovely
So have you been out and about much JB ??
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:17 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

It is best to know Jack Schitt, you don't have to meet him
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:20 pm
Banned

The usual...but miss my babysitters I am such a wuss

Sassy has had me at the gym for two hours every day, I shall have legs like a prop-forward before long!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Nabs
exhausted, tired , over worked but still surviving, u?

Would karma you nabs but I can't poppet xx
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:47 pm
Banned

When r u off to Saudi?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:49 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Would karma you nabs but I can't poppet xx
I tried doing you but couldnt
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:50 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Ello everyone, im going to try and make some time to be social today, work has been far too hectic this week!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:55 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Ello everyone, im going to try and make some time to be social today, work has been far too hectic this week!
tell me about it!!! this week was just too much!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:59 pm
Up in the air

When r u off to Saudi?
Landed back in Dubai late last night, am off again in a few days
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:00 pm
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nabs
tell me about it!!! this week was just too much!

Why was your week so bad Nabs?

its Thursday today (and pay day for me) so the week will just be a distant memory soon. Roll on 7pm!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:05 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Why was your week so bad Nabs?

its Thursday today (and pay day for me) so the week will just be a distant memory soon. Roll on 7pm!
I was very busy, we had 2 seminars each for 2 days and the delegates where from saudi, qatar, bahrain, Kuwait, lebanon and Jordan it was really hectic and busy and just a lot of work!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.